DefyingFates

Choose Your Legend  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Your Freebie

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, so they really are letting us pick one for free.

I don't know who I'm going to go for. Roy has better art and is on a horse, Lyn is a nomad (and my current Lyn is -spd, and she was the first 5-star hero on my current file), and I don't have an Ike at all, so it'd be nice.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Crap, that voting Gauntlet will finally cleave this fanbase apart.

Yeah... It'll be hell... 

Team Chrom anyone?

I'm looking at that delicious skill Lyn has. I wonder if it's inheritable...

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Crap, that voting Gauntlet will finally cleave this fanbase apart.

Hey, chances are it'll also be the most unpredictablr and finally gove us more Chrom v. Ephraims. (I hope the CYL Heroes give bonuses too, ofc.)

I KNEW the Heroes would just get fancy versions of their existing outfits and it seems we nailed what weapons they'd all have. "Blazing Durandal" is so sweet :3

AND FREE HEROES! I CAN GET LYN WITHOUT DELVING INTO COLOURLESS HELL! I loved the notice that popped up saying you can only get one xD

(I may pull for Lucina afterward to complete my Lucina Emblem though.)

Quick Hero Battle has my interest too - I figured it would be my only chance to use the new Heroes and then BAM! Free Summon :P Still gonna try it out, of course!

Edited by DefyingFates

On the one hand, I'm really happy that we get to pick a free unit. On the other hand, if any one of them ends up being really strong then we're going to see that unit in every arena team because everyone has one...Though I suppose that's no different from the plethora of Xanders running around.

Just now, DefyingFates said:

Hey, chances are it'll also be the most unpredictablr and finally gove us more Chrom v. Ephraims. (I hope the CYL Heroes give bonuses too, ofc.)

I KNEW the Heroes would just get fancy versions of their existing outfits and it seems we nailed what weapons they'd all have. "Blazing Durandal" is so sweet :3

AND FREE HEROES! I CAN GET LYN WITHOUT DELVING INTO COLOURLESS HELL! I loved the notice that popped up saying you can only get one xD

(I may pull for Lucina afterward to complete my Lucina Emblem though.)

I know, but it was bad enough when Ike and Lyn won the poll, how long do you think it will take to live it down if they win this? Granted, Ike already has an advantage as female competition is significantly more fierce.

I have no idea who to pick. Ike or Lucina? I love Lucina's art and would love to have a blue lance unit that isn't Cavalry, but have a ton of 5 star blue units. Or Ike, who is dressed like Greil and uses an axe, which I need more of. They said that you can attempt to pull the others right?

Wow we get one of these for free!  I will finally have my big sis in the game (her name is Lynne as well)!  And Ike with an ax would help my teams out a lot so I will use my free summons for Lyn and focus on green orbs the rest of the time for Ike.