Conquest Post Draft Planning

Ebastia12

just finished doing a two person draft of conquest with one of my friends. I know that a two person draft seems kind of useless, but we just did this for fun. I have a weird thing in which I want everything that I do to be as good as it can be. Since I am used to playing with the entire party available, I think I may need some help with this.

Drafted Units

Corrin-F-Kana-M

Camilla

Azura

Jakob-Dwyer

Beruka

Silas-Sophie

Niles-Nina

Kaze-Midori

Shura

Arthur-Percy

Peri

Gunter

Nyx

Flora

I would like to know what the best thing I can do for each of these characters will be in regards of pairings, classes, skills, etc. I also have some rules to go over, and that I would like to follow. 

1.Conquest Hard Classic Mode

2.You must bring as may characters as you can in every chapter. No low-manning.

3.No DLC or bonus items

4.No other people's my castle buying

5.No Capturing

I would like to know which pairings I should use to create the best kids, as well as support both of the partners. I am fine with using A+ friendship supports instead of S supports, but only if it is the very best option. I would also like to know which classes all the characters should end in. I am completely comfortable with dipping into other classes for skills, but keep in mind the limited number of seals.  Because I forgot to mention it earlier, I also used a randomized avatar and I got +HP, -Lck, Dragon talent. I am honestly fine with anything I am given as long as it fits my rules, and you truly believe it is the best option possible. Thank you in advance