I had the most weirdest dream ever....

Flee Fleet!

It involved some kind of magical country, which decides where Halloween can and can not take place in. The people of the country are, well, mythical creatures, and the king (more like dictator, now that I think about it), was a big blue elephant. 

The king decides that the country should ally itself with Russia, and because of this alliance, he bans Halloween in America. This decision is announced worldwide on television.

Soon after, some people form a group to get the king to unban Halloween in America. I don't remember any of the people who were in the group, except for an anime girl who was also the leader of the group.

They then use this blue coloured plant to teleport themselves to the magical country, and then....

...the dream ended. 

So, any of you guys have dreams you want to talk about?

The weirdest dream I ever had involved my family living in New York, where it was advertised that a serial killer intended on killing everyone in the city through poisonous gumballs. Immediately after that was said on the news, a blue gumball was thrown into our room, and I picked it up and ate it.

Another dream involved someone stealing our bananas in a grocery store, even though we hadn't bought them yet.

19 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I once had recurring dreams in which I found myself jumping/flying great distances through the air, unable to move my arms.

I had a dream similar to that once. That was cool.

When ever I would take finals in collage I would always have at lest one dream that week about my teeth falling apart.  I read later on in a book about dreams that dreams like that happen during stressful times.

1 hour ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I once had recurring dreams in which I found myself jumping/flying great distances through the air, unable to move my arms.

Dreams about leaping through the air uncontrollably but safely are the bomb. Don't have too many dreams like those anymore, now they're all mostly about normal days.

One time I dreamt it was snowing inside the house. The floor was ice. There were icicles and stuff hanging off the furniture. I just walked around like it was perfectly normal.

Another time, one of those spectator dreams, where you're not in it you're just watching, a bunch of jerk kids at a school had something against the kids who ate the school lunch for some reason, so they replaced the school lunch with fried dog poop. Wtf.

I used to have flying/levitating dreams a lot, but I don't anymore. In one of them I knew I was dreaming, because I said "I better enjoy this while I can, because when I wake up I won't be able to fly anymore!"

4 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

One time I dreamt it was snowing inside the house. The floor was ice. There were icicles and stuff hanging off the furniture. I just walked around like it was perfectly normal.

Ah, I actually had a similar dream like that:

In the old town I used to live, the weather was changing like crazy, and different areas would be experiencing different seasons. I remember that, right in front of my old house, the season was Spring, with there being multiple cherry blossoms. Meanwhile, the area around my school was experiencing a snowstorm. 

The weirdest dream I had was when I was very young maybe 3-5. In my dream I woke up from my parent's bed and I hear a party going on in the living room. I get off from the bed and when I try to jump off so I can walk to the living room, I end up flying in the air with my arms stuck out and my whole torso spinning around like a helicopter. And I stay flying like that across the bedroom and into the living room and these toy soldiers are trying to shoot me down. I get hit and I fall on the living room couch as my body lays flat and deflates/sinks inside the couch.

Yup I was a weird imaginative kid.

When I was maybe 11 or 12 years old, I had a dream where I was at my Grandparent's (now former)house standing on the front deck when I saw something scurry under. I got down to look for what ever was there and I found a raccoon the size of a person, I tried running away, but it jumped on me and clawed out my neck. The dream ended there and I still have no idea why I had the dream to this day, I'm not even scared by it, it was just bizarre.

My dreams recently haven't been events, but more objects or scenery. For example, I have had a reoccurring dream as of late that I see just a snowy woods and I can hear the sound of my own heartbeat... anyone who's into dream theory and stuff can explain what this could mean?

Edited by cajunboys
Incorrect tense (I wrote saw instead of see)

Ok so I had a sort of weird dream again last night:

I had to choose a scenario from a selection of TV shows, which were similar to story fragments in Zero Time Dilemma. I picked one of the shows, and then....

...I woke up. However, I actually didn't realize I was awake. I looked at the clock, and then said something like "I have to get ready for school. Oh well, I'll just open the menu and press the restart button again". Then I realized I was now awake when my mom came into my room and turned on the lights.

Once I had a dream where I woke up in a fantasy world, made friends, fought battles, and slew the king of ultimate evil with the sword of truth. Then a voice called out to me and said, "It's time to come back!" and I woke up. To this day, I still occasionally wonder if that was really a dream, or if some kind of superior being transported me across time and space to help people in another dimension. 

Crazier things have happened.

One time I was really sick, and constantly woke up and fell back asleep having the same dream each time. The first night, I was fighting in the army, and I specifically remember playing a game of rock, paper, scissors on the battle field with a mate. The second night, I was with the SF user Ice Dragon to fight off some weird Shadow monster in a super dark room. I had each dream at least 20 times.

• 1 month later...

I was in some random classroom. And Ruby Rose from RWBY was there for some reason. Then there was a monster that me and everyone else in the room had to fight JRPG-style. Then the dream cut to where I was spectating this weird CGI spider in an endless void of blue. I can't remember the rest.

• 4 years later...

I had the weirdest lucid dream last night. It took place in a range of mountains that had random stone buildings and random wooden/log buildings, and the occasional village/town, and a couple of really odd castles built into the side of the mountains, ravines, gulleys, switchbacks, trails. That's the basic scenery. The action part. I was a magic user, and I was with three other magical beings with magic similar to mine. We were being chased/hunted by an army of soldiers with swords, lances, pikes, halberds, battle-axes, and about a dozen magical beings. My powers were that I could take in the entire life force of other magic users and make it a part of me while separate from me at the same time, and I could give that life force to my fellow magic users. We had a very powerful artifact that we were trying to protect from the army's that were hunting us. I could take the artifact into myself temporarily to move it easier. My compatriots and I were separated into a really nasty battle and I tried to control the dream at this point to fly to companions and I sent the artifact hurtling towards them as I was attacked mid flight and I tumbled out of the air crashing to the rocky ridges below. I woke up at this point