K.K.'s Sprite bin

KKAfterbrun

I've do a few odds and ends when it comes to making Sprites, mostly with one of the other fandoms I've participated in.

For the most part it's splicing and only a single image. So I do like to get critiqued on some of my attempts at make sprites.

I tend to gather sprites using Google search, so I do use parts for other someone else made. So if you see something that belongs to you, let me know so I can give credit to you for any parts I've used to make my sprites.

So with that mentioned, the first sprite is a mage sprite:

59a2ec9aeb5ff_MageMod.png.2c5ad6f2f148172e700ff595c2c8c349.png

I simple used the pupil sprite and added the glove of a mage and the hood from the shaman. Nothing too fancy .

Next two are monsters:

Hydra.png.c0f8f028d32b8d618b95d7ffefc47a15.png

The Hydra, made from the body of the gorgon, the spine and tail of the Hell hound and the heads of the wyverns. (two Wyvern Riders and a Wyvern Knight)

Minator.png.8dbd447edee92608b77d7bbff9e30f09.png

And The Minotaur, A berserker's body on a Tarvos' hind legs with a Great Knight's horses head.

Opinions are very much welcome.

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 5:35 PM, Agro said:

They are pretty simple but nicely done! You've blended the parts together quite smoothly.

Thank you Agro for the compliment.

--------------------------------------------------

Here's one set that I've been work on for a bit:

59a49501e41e2_PochersandTrapper.png.22bd54e4260232803bd13611141b89f8.png

The Poacher and Trapper Classes. The Poacher (Top ones)I based on the Hunter Class from FE: Shadow Dragon but made both a male and female version.

The female Poacher would promote to the FE8 Ranger Class while the male Poacher would become the Trapper class.

And just so you can see what work I've done here is the male Poacher with two previous versions I made:

59a495ca54e0d_EvolotionofPoacherClass.png.7ca6182dc886062ae9f9f2ef12869383.png

Needless to say, I did take some ideas from a sprite set for the Villager when I made these, I did my best to try and improve a few things here and there.

I look forward to your opinions on these.

I think I'm in love with the second version of one of the previous poachers with the exposed blue hair.

That sprite looks amazing!

Edited by Tuvy

• 4 weeks later...

I was hoping to have more then just one feed back per post, but it doesn't seem like I'm getting a lot

of feed back.

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 2:30 PM, Tuvy said:

I think I'm in love with the second version of one of the previous poachers with the exposed blue hair.

That sprite looks amazing!

Thank you for your opinion Tuvy, but now onto my latest pair:

59c70b670e7bb_HexerandFortuneTeller.png.cf14b5304db15b57dbd19ee630fe96b5.png

Meet the Hexer and the Fortune Teller.

They are Dark magic users with the Fortune Teller gaining Anima magic instead of staves. I made the Hexer by splicing the FE6 Bard's legs with the black haired village girl, editing the hair a bit and adding the FE8 Dancer's ponytail. The cape is from the Monk sprite but I adjusted it to make it look damaged. Her crystal ball is the top of a bishop's staff.

The Fortune Teller is made with the upper body of an in-promoted Lyn, with her Legs being from the Blade Lord. The hat is from Rath's Nomad Trooper sprite and her cape is actually the raised arm of the Female Druid's Staff animation. Obviously the skull is from a Bonewalker.

I made these two simple because I disliked the Female Shaman and Druid Sprites.

I want some feed back on these.

• 1 month later...

I'm a little surprise that I got no feed back on my Previous two sprites...

I decided to go back to the drawing board with my Male Poacher. So I worked on it for a bit before coming up with this version:

59fb863db0fc2_NewPoacher.png.d617e19c9f82eea2a896bdd72a4ffe5f.png

I tried to give him a more rouge-ish feeling. Any thoughts on the new look?

• 4 weeks later...

I was browsing DeviantArt a little while, I came upon a sprite sheet for the Trickster Class and for the past little while I've been using the sprite that person made to make my Trapper Class. However, After my remade Poacher sprite, I went back to work seeing if I could make one that wasn't based off the Trickster sprite. And so I came up with this:

5a29d064e0612_NewTrapper.png.d7f527b5874522af893a7a209c44e5d8.png

This is my fourth iteration of my Trapper Class. (The one before was my third)

The hat is still a work in progress but some tips and pointer are welcome.

Like my Poacher Class, I can show how much it's changed since I came up with the idea:

5a29d01f01846_EvolotionofTrapperClass.png.63ad741b1c4d5e5fd9e1084fa12efd9f.png

And just if you are curious about the Trickster Sprite, here's a link to the person's page:

https://brandente.deviantart.com/art/Fire-Emblem-Trickster-394686513

• 8 months later...

Wow...It's been a while since I posted some sprite work. Both my Trapper sprites and my Female Poacher Sprite got a redo as well I have a new pair to show off:

5b900ae68f6de_FemalePoacher.png.1db07509b415aaa0ccdb54f1c17e8ad3.png

First, I reworked my female poacher. Much like her male counter part, this is her fourth design. Though I only showed her third design here's what it started out as:

5b900aecf04e0_EvolotionoffemalePoacherClass.png.4fc9741b6d1daac277b81f9f66b36bbe.png

Next is my Trappers:

5b900af89280d_NewTrapper.png.14cd5fa20c919e04199a0cfdce1cade9.png

I simple reworked the hat to make it look cleaner.

And finally my latest:

5b900b016b29f_HiredAxeandVireSprites.png.2f06deddb46d75b75616ad31c071e5be.png

I call these Tracker and Vire classes. Basicly my own interpretation of a Female fighter and warrior classes. (Though the latter do not use bows)

Once more I'd like some feedback on them so I can better my sprite skills.

• 2 years later...

In all honesty, I've had a bit of a long creative break from making sprites. And after seeing the newer sprites that came out over the past 2 years has me feeling less motivation to do so.

But I decided to give it one more go. Though it's nothing new, I went and revised my Hexer and Fortune Teller classes, the lather has been renamed the Mystic Class.

794030693_HexerandMystic.png.95c1e9a4891df0ef1767ae6fff354ca8.png

For the Hexer, I tried make her look younger, while the Mystic I redid completely.

I wish I had the time and skill to make full sprite sheets for them but sadly single non-motion sprites are the extent of my skills.

Would be nice to get some feedback on the new look and whatnot.