Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

@Vaximillian Send request for team Lyn, I put Hector because reasons, can change though.

Can’t say I received your request yet, but I will accept as soon as it goes through.

Apparently, I joined Team Lyn the first among my friend list, because I got two random fuckers—one with a Celica and one with a LYN—against an Ike, a Reinhardt, and a Spring Lucina.

My first gauntlet battle was my Ike, @Tybrosion's Soren, and a random Ike with only Heavy Blade 2 equipped... Against a Roy, Bridelia, and Reinhardt. So naturally I was a tired idiot and promptly got Soren killed with poor placement and somehow my Ike managed to clear the whole thing. I should stop playing this game when I'm half asleep. 

Things that are not fun: having to fight Delthea, Oboro, and Nino. With two Roys (one of them 4-star and -atk and not level 40) and a Wrys. On the second match. WHY.

Still won, though.

34 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Can’t say I received your request yet, but I will accept as soon as it goes through.

Apparently, I joined Team Lyn the first among my friend list, because I got two random fuckers—one with a Celica and one with a LYN—against an Ike, a Reinhardt, and a Spring Lucina.

My Florina is now at the ready- and your Sharena the first friend I got.

55 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Likewise same could go with Lucina, Chrom, Roy, Cammila or Tharja. When everyone has same unfair advantage, it's became fair game.

But then there's the case of Ike's votes being split...ah well. We'll see what happens.

10 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Anyone on team Hector? I'm offering a +Atk DB3 Reinhardt, a +Spd Klein, a +Res B!Caeda and a +Def Lucina if anyone is interested.

I'm with team Hector, request sent. Leading with raven Lilina atm. Armads is coming for you Chrom bwahahahahahaha!!

Edited by ruruo

3 minutes ago, Xaos Steel Wing said:

Lyn for the win!

Really curious how this will go. Especially Lyn vs Lucina and if Lyn wins, Lyn vs Ike.

1 minute ago, Tenzen12 said:

Lyn for Win! 

Your code my friend?

1 minute ago, Ledrert said:

Finally, team Lyn immediatly. I have a revenge to take about Lucina.

Do I have any of you? If not, I would rather desperately like your assistance. You will be compensated by maybe receiving a 4* +9 Florina.

(My experiment is to see if you have a shot.)