Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

1 hour ago, Lau said:

Reading this thread stings when you genuinely like Camilla.

@Tactician_Iris I've never seen that before! She's stunning<3

I have no shame in admitting that I want Camilla to beat Ike. Revenge for my boy, and the fact that I don't like Ike.

Add me if you want, I have no friends. Kiran - 7048770922

Added! ;)

Indeed she is I want to draw it so badly tbh.
Heh, I won't lie, aside from exapanding on the story of Revelation, one of the highlights of the manga (which the picture is from) is seeing the characters in alternative outfits.
I'm sucker for alt. designs in general.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Huh, Camilla won. Neat. I'm alright with both Ike and Camilla, but I guess I'll go with Ike because why not. If anyone wants to add me, my ID is 5367543341 with the same name I have here. My lead is currently a level 40+1 +Atk/-Res Julia with G Tomebreaker, but I also have a 40+1 Reinhardt with his standard build, a vanilla level 40 CYL Lyn, and a WIP level 40 Bride Lucina with her base kit plus Luna and Death Blow 2, if blue or colorless are more desired.

Sent you a request since I really need some green friends to help along. I got Philips Brave Lyn and my friend list is mostly blue atm. Plus I love Julia. My main is Soren, but I can switch it to Ephraim if you'd rather have a blue unit. (and I'm assuming no one on Team Ike ever wants more red...)

11 minutes ago, Raven said:

It would be a waste of time, minus the salt being generated right now. And proper, frequent participation was a much better system than being online at the right times to catch the multipliers to put yourself ahead of others who weren't online at the right times.

It's either being able to participate every half hour... or being awake and able to participate at the right times. There's flaws with both systems. Having to log in every half hour is a real pain. Let's face it, it's not exactly fun to be checking your phone to do a usually pathetically easy 3v3 battle, it's more of a chore than anything. It rewards those who... don't sleep. I really don't think a lot of people actually enjoy doing these battles every half hour. With the bonus multipliers, if you're there for a few bonuses each round you're going to rank pretty well, even if you don't battle at all later.

There's always going to be salt for people's favorite character not winning. Let the rivers of salt flow, I say.

With the old system, things were boring, predictable, and a tedious chore. Thank goodness they changed it.

9 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Not entirely, since Gaius had a bigger team in the first hour, but team Fredrick grew larger during the battle. I think close battles are more exiting without the multiplier, although those would be pretty rare without the multiplier

You're aware Camilla ranked fourth in the female bracket but had a bigger team then Tharja right?

It wouldn't always be resolved in the first hour. But it usually would be, most battles would have large enough gaps that I think wouldn't change. My point is, most battles would have absolutely nothing interesting happening after the first hour. Not all, but most.

Was Tharja 3rd? I thought it was the other way around. My mistake.

5 minutes ago, Eleanore said:

Sent you a request since I really need some green friends to help along. I got Philips Brave Lyn and my friend list is mostly blue atm. Plus I love Julia. My main is Soren, but I can switch it to Ephraim if you'd rather have a blue unit. (and I'm assuming no one on Team Ike ever wants more red...)

Added! I'd be happy with either one, so keeping it as Soren would be fine by me. And I kinda assumed the same about reds, since Ike seems pretty common for everyone. And here I am, with no Ike and a 5-star Camilla sitting somewhere in my barracks...

1 minute ago, Koumal8 said:

Is there something wrong withe doc? Or does it always behaves like that in the first couple of hours?

It tends to be far from reliable and highly prone to change at this phase, but no it usually doesn't do this.

2 minutes ago, Koumal8 said:

Is there something wrong withe doc? Or does it always behaves like that in the first couple of hours?

I'm assuming it's just acting up because there isn't enough to go on yet. Plus any prediction done this early would be pretty meaningless anyway.

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Added! I'd be happy with either one, so keeping it as Soren would be fine by me. And I kinda assumed the same about reds, since Ike seems pretty common for everyone. And here I am, with no Ike and a 5-star Camilla sitting somewhere in my barracks...

Well... considering the new random ally unit you get is likely to be a red Ike it's not like you have to worry about that...

1 minute ago, Eleanore said:

I'm assuming it's just acting up because there isn't enough to go on yet. Plus any prediction done this early would be pretty meaningless anyway.

No, there's more than that. The spread sheet listed the 1st hour scores for Ike and Camilla as the final totals of Ike and Hector respectively. That made it look like they both lost a ton of points during the second hour.

1 minute ago, GespenstMK2S said:

Just joined Team Ike, and wtf, Camilla already has 3x points on Ike? Really now?

She just had a multiplier in second hour, so now Ike has it; in the first hour Ike got more points so he should have the bigger army

Mornin' fellow Ike players.  I didn't plan to be up at this ungodly hour, but I didn't want to miss out on what might have been Ike's only bonus round.  However, it seems this is closer than I anticipated, and we may get more chances after all.

5 minutes ago, Eleanore said:

Well... considering the new random ally unit you get is likely to be a red Ike it's not like you have to worry about that...

True; at least it'll be easy to avoid getting an all-Ike team when two of my units can't possibly be Ike.

10 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Mornin' fellow Ike players.  I didn't plan to be up at this ungodly hour, but I didn't want to miss out on what might have been Ike's only bonus round.  However, it seems this is closer than I anticipated, and we may get more chances after all.

Aw no... Please no Camilla victory...

lol Wow. People on Ike's team really need to stop putting Ike as their main. All Ike team does not function. Although, every time I've gotten an Ike ally, their username was been something like "Suck It" or "Boohoo." I'm 90% sure it's just trolling/salt instead of ignorance at this point. 

24 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm 90% sure it's just trolling/salt instead of ignorance at this point. 

Now that’s childish. I may mildly dislike Ike, but actively sabotaging his team’s effort is really low.

Edited by Vaximillian

17 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

lol Wow. People on Ike's team really need to stop putting Ike as their main. All Ike team does not function. Although, every time I've gotten an Ike ally, their username was been something like "Suck It" or "Boohoo." I'm 90% sure it's just trolling/salt instead of ignorance at this point. 

At the very least, Ike is a powerful unit, who can handle blues with the right strategy. I'm on team Ike, but I'm running it a lot of Staff users on team Camilla. I wonder if there are people trying to sabotage Camilla as well as Ike.

@Vaximillian Your Sharena was a god send, thank you!

Cammy got a really early multiplier, and she's miles ahead...not for long though...

When do you reckon it'll be a good time to spend flags? I spent 200 during the multiplier and another 10 just to boost my score a little. I've got 600 left.

6 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Gaaah! Stupid 3am multiplier! I just had to use an orb to finish a match because my tired brain can't remember the weapon triangle apparently! 

Look at these plebs, look at these plebs using anything other than level 1 units to have your level 40 friend beat some level 1 losers in.

Fo reals though, the 10% bonus unit bonus is low enough that, even if I had a bonus unit, I wouldn't use them unless they were less than level 10.

Being able to win on auto-battle is just too important.

3 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

At the very least, Ike is a powerful unit, who can handle blues with the right strategy. I'm on team Ike, but I'm running it a lot of Staff users on team Camilla. I wonder if there are people trying to sabotage Camilla as well as Ike.

My biggest problem is that on a lot of maps I can't get to the mages before they get to me. And Ike isn't strong enough to take out the blues in one or two rounds of combat. And he's not really fast enough to double many people. Linde, Robin, and Delthea destroy him. And a team of Ikes plus another red can't handle a Brave Lance Effie. I think I've only managed to win my matches because of @Tarilaan's Minerva. I have to sacrifice the Ikes and let Minerva clean things up. 

As a proud member of the first and only waifu (Can't believe Lyn actually lost...) i'll follow tradition and defect to the winner. So i'm a proud supporter of Team Boobies for now - enjoying my fourth go with multiplier to get really easy flags. I saved almost all the flags from Lyn so i'll be able to rack up tons of feathers.

(gonna need them if both Nephenee and Black Knight want 40,000 each...)