Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I'd be really annoyed if this happened, mostly because the one time a non-3ds male character could win a gauntlet, the multiplier would have screwed him over.

I'm really hoping it doesn't happen...

Reveal hidden contents

Just to be clear, I would have said the exact same thing if it was a 3ds girl I really liked like Cordelia in Camilla's place.

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

That would be kind of sad, especially Since Camilla won once before.

Yeah, I agree with you guys. But if Ike loses, we have to be good sports. It's just a game, after all. And also, feathers!

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camilla is doing pretty well so far, I really hope she wins.

Honestly, I don't give a damn if the winner is a 3DS character or what gender they are. If I like the character, I'll support them.

Just now, Michelaar said:

True Ike fan. Honorable.

I edited my post to say we all should be good sports, you must've replied too fast. XD But thanks! I try to be a good fan despite my...enthusiasm an all.

Ike: Very respectable. But me as the first male winner in these things does sound pretty appealing. Let's try to make it happen anyway!

Me: Oh, you don't need to tell me that twice, Ike!

14 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

If Camilla beats Ike, i'm gonna laugh so hard at all the people crying, really.

If Camilla wins it'd be the most ironic thing ever, considering she (and Lucina) were basically why the multiplier exists in the first place.

Just now, Glaceon Mage said:

If Camilla wins it'd be the most ironic thing ever, considering she (and Lucina) were basically why the multiplier exists in the first place.

That too :D

Just so you guys know, a majority of Ike fans on Amino are pretty mad about Camilla winning and calling Camilla thot. I joined Camilla because all the Ike fans on Amino hated every other contender in the gauntlet.

7 minutes ago, Lau said:

Camilla is doing pretty well so far, I really hope she wins.

Honestly, I don't give a damn if the winner is a 3DS character or what gender they are. If I like the character, I'll support them.

That's perfectly fine at least you aren't bashing other characters, result to name calling or gloating like a jerk I seen around *thumbs up* wish we weren't this rare.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 minute ago, InigoPadalin said:

Just so you guys know, a majority of Ike fans on Amino are pretty mad about Camilla winning and calling Camilla thot. I joined Camilla because all the Ike fans on Amino hated every other contender in the gauntlet.

maybe you should stop going to Amino?

it sounds like an awful place

1 minute ago, InigoPadalin said:

Oh Amino? I quit there a long time ago. The fanbase is very toxic there.

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

Whether they know about the data or not doesn't matter. Lyn's average score for the final 10 hours was ~40% lower than it was in the previous 35 hours.

Even when you take the casuals into account. They saw Lyn was behind so the spent flags to take the lead. Then the 5 hours after she took her lead back she had the highest scoring 5 hour stretch of the round outside of the first 10 hours. Instead of laying off once they retook the lead, they significantly upped their flag usage. before they cut it back.

Basically, they had to either pull back after retaking the lead or keep going steady. They did both.

It does matter when a key part of the argument you're posing focuses on following hourly gains. Not everyone is going to have the time and means to check that type of data as the chart is still only available to a small group of fans and not everyone is going to tune in on the hour to contribute their vote and see how the scores are changing. The only data that you can know for sure everyone is seeing is the score in front of them, and that is probably the only resource most can use to influence their response.

Edited by Medeus

12 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

That's perfectly fine at least you aren't bashing other characters, result to name calling or gloating like a jerk I seen around *thumbs up* wish we weren't this rare.

I don't agree with bashing characters, but I'll admit that I've bashed Ike on occasion, though I try to keep it to threads where you're free to express your true opinions on characters. EDIT: I'd also like to say that I'd never stoop to name calling fans of the characters I don't like. It's pointless and downright rude.

7 minutes ago, InigoPadalin said:

I have real friends there ;~; unfortunate but true

I fought against Ike because of this :

IMG_0237.thumb.PNG.7d5dc422210f7e96bdbd64416cf6387a.PNG

That makes me physically sick to the stomach. Was this done by an Ike fan? Because it's those kind of fans that turn me away from him.

Edited by Lau

Most Roy bashing I've seen is people calling him boring or point out that he's underpowered in his own game.  I've seen very few people outright hate him.

Everyone after the flier gauntlet:

Camilla is such cancer, Minerva didn't stand a chance. We need a comeback mechanic to make this more interesting.

Everyone after round 2 of this gauntlet:

Camilla is such cancer, Lyn was the most popular character and LOST?! We need to get rid of that broken multiplier!

Can we all agree that Camilla should never be allowed in a voting gauntlet ever again? She sure brings out the worst in people...

That user alone started the #RoySucks hashtag, is on day 40 of that reminder, and has one of the curators on his side. Specifically, QUWE. 

6 minutes ago, Lau said:

I don't agree with bashing characters, but I'll admit that I've bashed Ike on occasion, though I try to keep it to threads where you're free to express your true opinions on characters.

That makes me physically sick to the stomach. Was this done by an Ike fan? Because it's those kind of fans that turn me away from him.

Yeah, you can see on his profile he has a #TeamIke hashtag :/

5 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

Everyone after the flier gauntlet:

Camilla is such cancer, Minerva didn't stand a chance. We need a comeback mechanic to make this more interesting.

Everyone after round 2 of this gauntlet:

Camilla is such cancer, Lyn was the most popular character and LOST?! We need to get rid of that broken multiplier!

Can we all agree that Camilla should never be allowed in a voting gauntlet ever again? She sure brings out the worst in people...

i never saw anyone say "we need a comeback mechanic"

it was usually just "don't put one super popular character among a bunch of people who don't have a chance"

i'm fine with the multiplier but it's definitely not what people wanted

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Saying Roy is dumb shows a very lacking understanding of his character, considering he's pretty much the smartest lord in the series aside from MAYBE Robin.

Don't forget about Soren though!

But yeah, Roy is pretty smart. I personally don't really like character who seem to perfect, but that's more a matter of taste then Roy being a bad character.

Just now, Bartozio said:

Don't forget about Soren though!

But yeah, Roy is pretty smart. I personally don't really like character who seem to perfect, but that's more a matter of taste then Roy being a bad character.

...Soren isn't a lord, though.

Personally I like Roy mostly for his supports.  He definitely could have been written better (show, don't tell with the stress thing/inferiority issues is probably the #1 change I'd make to Roy as a character) though.

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

...Soren isn't a lord, though.

Personally I like Roy mostly for his supports.  He definitely could have been written better (show, don't tell with the stress thing/inferiority issues is probably the #1 change I'd make to Roy as a character) though.

Missread you post, I fully agree then.

I never read to much of his supports, in part because I haven't played binding blade all that much. Guess I should look into that then...