Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

41 minutes ago, InigoPadalin said:

I have real friends there ;~; unfortunate but true

I fought against Ike because of this :

IMG_0237.thumb.PNG.7d5dc422210f7e96bdbd64416cf6387a.PNG

Wow, that is so low and fucked up. I'm ashamed this person is a fan of Ike. And this is coming from someone that doesn't like Roy.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify myself from my earlier rant last night:

I'll rag on Camilla all the day long because I'm not fond of her character, but I have no ill-will towards any of her fans nor have I bashed any of them, because I can see why people would like her outside of sex appeal which is another reason I'm not fond of her, IS took great potential and just said "nah boobs".

My frustration is with the last-minute "screw you" multiplier. I am not kidding or exaggerating when I say that literally EVERY SINGLE gauntlet since it was introduced has completely screwed me over. Since the introductionof the multiplier, said multiplier has screwed me in every gauntlet, and this one is just the last straw. I'm just sick of it.

In my mind, Ike and Lyn are the real winners here. Not Camilla.

23 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Saying Roy is dumb shows a very lacking understanding of his character, considering he's pretty much the smartest lord in the series aside from MAYBE Robin.

I reckon Marth is pretty damn smart, he has Jagen, yes, but it's implied that Marth is the one coming up with the strategies.

But yeah, I'd say, disregarding Robin, Roy is the smartest lord, and it shows in his stats, as in, brains over brawn. I adore his supports with Lilina and Wolt<3

32 minutes ago, Lau said:

I don't agree with bashing characters, but I'll admit that I've bashed Ike on occasion, though I try to keep it to threads where you're free to express your true opinions on characters. EDIT: I'd also like to say that I'd never stoop to name calling fans of the characters I don't like. It's pointless and downright rude.

That makes me physically sick to the stomach. Was this done by an Ike fan? Because it's those kind of fans that turn me away from him.

Hey at least your honest I'll also admit I bashed on Camilla for her entire design but when I learn of her supports with her siblings and why she dots over Corrin makes me appreciate her character more which I'm one of the few here. I also find that Roy post revolting shows how divided this base is coming and I agree with others Roy is cool and a very smart protagonist!

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

If people lose fair and square, most people are good sports and move on.  If people feel they are cheated out of rightful victory, most people are at least annoyed by it.

This right here. Though to be fair to Camilla so far it looks like her and Ike don't have nearly as disproportionate hourly rates as did Ike vs Hector and Lyn vs Camilla did. What Camilla did to Lyn though would be like if a politician with more than 60% of the vote won the election. The outrage at the Electoral college was large even a 46.1 vs 48.2 percentage(or 2.1). No imagine if it were nearly 10 times that. So yeah I don't blame any Lyn followers if they freak a bit. I would have complained even if Hector had won. Why? That would have been complete BS. The swings do make it more exciting but a 7.5 multiplier is beyond insane. If they want big multipliers than just have the multiplier keep getting bigger until the loser is now in the lead and then reset the multiplier back to 3.

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'll rag on Camilla all the day long because I'm not fond of her character, but I have no ill-will towards any of her fans nor have I bashed any of them, because I can see why people would like her outside of sex appeal which is another reason I'm not fond of her, IS took great potential and just said "nah boobs".

I wish more people were like you when handling their frustrations.

But also despite the general ugly face of FE... They crossed a line today.

People are reportedly being doxxed.

5 minutes ago, Lau said:

I reckon Marth is pretty damn smart, he has Jagen, yes, but it's implied that Marth is the one coming up with the strategies.

But yeah, I'd say, disregarding Robin, Roy is the smartest lord, and it shows in his stats, as in, brains over brawn. I adore his supports with Lilina and Wolt<3

The Wolt support is amazing, easily my favorite support in FE6 and a big contributor to why Wolt's my favorite FE character.

IS please add Wolt already ;~;  I will love you forever and give $$$ I swear.

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Just to clarify myself from my earlier rant last night:

My frustration is with the last-minute "screw you" multiplier. I am not kidding or exaggerating when I say that literally EVERY SINGLE gauntlet since it was introduced has completely screwed me over. Since the introductionof the multiplier, said multiplier has screwed me in every gauntlet, and this one is just the last straw. I'm just sick of it.

In my mind, Ike and Lyn are the real winners here. Not Camilla.

Sorry you've been so unlucky... I thought my luck in gauntlets had generally been pretty bad (got screwed by the multiplier a couple times, was never on a winning team except in the healer gauntlet. Was never on a team that moved onto the final otherwise except for Ephraim and now). But yours was worse, wow...

I despise Camilla though, because she's nothing but walking fanservice and is just cancer like someone said before. Even if she has an interesting background or behavior that's justified, it's all very overshadowed by her ridiculous design and shit.

But that said, I can't say this gauntlet hasn't been good for me. In fact, it's my best one! I just walked away with 3,000 feathers last round and the highest rank I've gotten by far. And Ike made it to the final! I might not even be all that upset if he loses here. :P

6 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I've kept away from the fandom in general because of this event.

And even now I'm getting word of people getting doxxed for liking a character in this gauntlet.

This is absolutely disgusting.

I'm seeing it every day its such a shame really that it ended up like this....

3 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Hey at least your honest I'll also admit I bashed on Camilla for her entire design but when I learn of her supports with her siblings and why she dots over Corrin makes me appreciate her character more which I'm one of the few here. I also find that Roy post revolting shows how divided this base is coming and I agree with others Roy is cool and a very smart protagonist!

I completely understand why Camilla's design turns people away, if I hadn't grown up watching anime, I'd have been turned away too, hahah! As much as I...dislike Ike, he does have a couple of supports I like, particularly his supports with Ranulf and Reyson. I love how understanding you are, and I kinda regret some posts I made previously in this thread. Ah well, the knly way is forward, yes?

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

I wish more people were like you when handling their frustrations.

But also despite the general ugly face of FE... They crossed a line today.

People are reportedly being doxxed.

It's disgusting how people aren't even allowed to freely like a character without a load of haters jumping on them. Hopefully it's just a vocal minority...

3 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I'm seeing it every day its such a shame really that it ended up like this....

Leaking someone's personal info or address onto the internet is a bit on the screwed up side for a Fire Emblem character in a mobile game I'd say.

Leaking someone's personal info or address onto the internet is a bit on the screwed up side for a Fire Emblem character in a mobile game I'd say.

Holy cow, where abouts was this?! That's awful!

I...what? ...I honestly have no words for this. This actually happened? That's MORE than on the screwed up side.

3 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

...Why would anyone do this.

Just

Why.

That sounds like something you can get into legal trouble for :/

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

...Why would anyone do this.

Just

Why.

That sounds like something you can get into legal trouble for :/

Yep, it is. It's known as "reckless endangerment."

15 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

And even now I'm getting word of people getting doxxed for liking a character in this gauntlet.

Last night I read some people on twitter were getting death threats for posting that they supported Camilla. Some people really need to get a fucking grip over how serious they take a game.

And I was thinking about checking that Amino thing before, but maybe I shouldn't bother after seeing that Roy post...

Also, how many multipliers were there this morning? I fell asleep at 5:30am est, so I'm assuming Camilla got at least 1 more at 6am.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Last night I read some people on twitter were getting death threats for posting that they supported Camilla. Some people really need to get a fucking grip over how serious they take a game.

And I was thinking about checking that Amino thing before, but maybe I shouldn't bother after seeing that Roy post...

Also, how many multipliers were there this morning? I fell asleep at 5:30am est, so I'm assuming Camilla got at least 1 more at 6am.

3 for Camilla and 2 for Ike if I recall correctly.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yep, it is. It's known as "reckless endangerment."

Over a freaking mobile game of all things...

...I love this fandom, I really do, but some people just ruin it for everyone else, and it saddens me.

18 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

That is absolutely despicable.

What the hell is wrong with some people?

9 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

The fuck is wrong with people?!

It's a game, not life or death!

2 minutes ago, Lau said:

Over a freaking mobile game of all things...

...I love this fandom, I really do, but some people just ruin it for everyone else, and it saddens me.

Yeah, seriously. Why does this have to happen? For ANY reason?

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

That is absolutely despicable.

What the hell is wrong with some people?

This too.

I also wish I didn't keep missing the Ike multipliers, but they mostly come when I'm sleeping... -_-

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I also wish I didn't keep missing the Ike multipliers, but they mostly come when I'm sleeping... -_-

I'm pretty I woke up just after the last Ike multiplier ended. I would like to take advantage of the early multipliers, but there's no way I'm staying up from 3 am till 8 am just get some points in a voting gauntlet.