Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one multiplier battle in, since Ike had the multiplier when I first checked this morning.  He might get another one, but it looks like that one is due around midnight, so I might miss it.  Although it's still really early, so we don't have enough data points for a real trend yet.

Also, fellow Ike supporters, Add me please! We can beat Camilla, the beautiful princess of Nohr! We must show that the greil mercenaries are superior to the kingdom of Nohr! Or at least, equals! My Lucina has the exact same opinion! Please! Add me, everybody! 

ID: 9432393010

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I got one multiplier battle in, since Ike had the multiplier when I first checked this morning.  He might get another one, but it looks like that one is due around midnight, so I might miss it.  Although it's still really early, so we don't have enough data points for a real trend yet.

Prediction sheet initially had 3 more multipliers for Camilla... now it's predicting 1... which kinda sucks, but oh well. Hopefully should stay in the top 1000 alright.

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

Also, fellow Ike supporters, Add me please! We can beat Camilla, the beautiful princess of Nohr! We must show that the greil mercenaries are superior to the kingdom of Nohr! Or at least, equals! My Lucina has the exact same opinion! Please! Add me, everybody! 

team Ike still has the too many reds problem, I'd recomend you share anyone else, green would be preferred

I dumped 400 flags on both multipliers and I'm still not ranked in the top 2k. I'm honestly not sure whether there were that many people up on team Ike, or whether a lot of them just started dumping flags outside of multiplier hours...

At any rate, lets go team Ike, we can do this. Let's win it for our friends (so that they might get added one day)!

Also, after all this I feel like I should say good luck to team Camilla! Lets have some fun!

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I don't mind adding you, but could you please not put Lucina or any other red units as your lead?

Getting a all red team vs an all blue team is something I want to avoid as much as possible.

Just now, Bartozio said:

I dumped 400 flags on both multipliers and I'm still not ranked in the top 2k. I'm honestly not sure whether there were that many people up on team Ike, or whether a lot of them just started dumping flags outside of multiplier hours...

At any rate, lets go team Ike, we can do this. Let's win it for our friends (so that they might get added one day)!

Also, after all this I feel like I should say good luck to team Camilla! Lets have some fun!

I don't mind adding you, but could you please not put Lucina or any other red units as your lead?

Getting a all red team vs an all blue team is something I want to avoid as much as possible.

Sure, I'll put my Minerva up.

6 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I must say, this is the first time I've seen Poison Strike on Lucina.

Reminds me of the Close Counter Vantage Nino I faced in a gauntlet match. 

Well, the latest projections have Camilla due to get a multiplier a couple hours before the end.  We'll see if that holds or not, but if you think things are bad now, it will be worse if Camilla pulls off another upset due to the multiplier.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

I must say, this is the first time I've seen Poison Strike on Lucina.

Reminds me of the Close Counter Vantage Nino I faced in a gauntlet match. 

I just did whatever I had available to me at the time. It's not too bad, all things considered.

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

Sure, I'll put my Minerva up.

Perfect, request send.

Username is Bardth, lead is who you probably expect. I can change to some other color if you want (I have Hector, Nino, Cherche, Klein and Brave!Lyn ready to name a few).

Just now, Bartozio said:

Perfect, request send.

Username is Bardth, lead is who you probably expect. I can change to some other color if you want (I have Hector, Nino, Cherche, Klein and Brave!Lyn ready to name a few).

Added! Camus is fine by me. 

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, the latest projections have Camilla due to get a multiplier a couple hours before the end.  We'll see if that holds or not, but if you think things are bad now, it will be worse if Camilla pulls off another upset due to the multiplier.

2 AM is plenty of time to go into do not play mode

Just now, Michelaar said:

I just did whatever I had available to me at the time. It's not too bad, all things considered.

If it works for you there's nothing wrong. My Lucina wouldn't really benefit from Poison Strike considering she has 55 Atk and 45 Spd so most opponents aren't alive to take residual damage.

Also, I sent you a request. UN is the same as here and my lead is Bridelia.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

If it works for you there's nothing wrong. My Lucina wouldn't really benefit from Poison Strike considering she has 55 Atk and 45 Spd so most opponents aren't alive to take residual damage.

Also, I sent you a request. UN is the same as here and my lead is Bridelia.

Awesome, I'll add you!

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ike passed Camilla! His team must still be bigger. So if anybody gets multipliers again, it'll be Camilla. Team Ike must recover later!

Until we see where the next Camilla multiplier and possible yo-yo has us wind up, we don't really have a clear idea of what will happen after that.  The tracker is pretty doog, but it is least accurate during multiplier hours, which is also when you have the biggest number shift.

I continue to get pretty good teams for the most part.  I got two reds this match, but at least one of them was Celica, rather than another melee red.  I also got Amelia for the second time today.  I should have the Green and Blue quests finished pretty soon, and even Gray I have at 2/5 already.  I think I only got 2 Grays allies during the entirety of last round.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Until we see where the next Camilla multiplier and possible yo-yo has us wind up, we don't really have a clear idea of what will happen after that.  The tracker is pretty doog, but it is least accurate during multiplier hours, which is also when you have the biggest number shift.

I continue to get pretty good teams for the most part.  I got two reds this match, but at least one of them was Celica, rather than another melee red.  I also got Amelia for the second time today.  I should have the Green and Blue quests finished pretty soon, and even Gray I have at 2/5 already.  I think I only got 2 Grays allies during the entirety of last round.

Yeah, it's too early to really say much of anything. I do think we could have a multiplier yo-yoing for a bit though. Which would be nice, I want to dump some flags if it'll help Ike. Don't want them to go to waste. And it could mean another nice pile of feathers for me!

I keep getting reds. Why have all my friends put reds as their lead? If I unfriend all that have, I'll end up with only a few left. It's tempting though >.<

Last match - Ike, Chrom, Ike. Not amused -.- I lost to three blues.

I wish there was a way to prevent this. This is more frustrating to me than the eventual winner of the contest -.- I just want to rank and it's hard when I keep getting stupid reds!

Team Ca-mil-la, Team Ca-mil-la!

The gorgeous first Princess of Nohr will cut down all foes in order to protect those she holds dear and avenge my boy!

Also, you can't deny that she has lovely hair, those lucious purple locks~ She's perfect!

Unfortunately, I only have 300 or so flags left, ah well...

Btw, anyone getting my Takumi? He has Poison Strike.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Just checked the prediction sheet again, it's back to predicting 3 Camilla bonus hours, along with an Ike hour.

Hoping that'll be the case.

Hope your quests are fun/finished up quick. I now literally have no quests left to do in Heroes, except the stratum quests and the last few advanced arena one.