Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

21 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I've barely gotten any colorless, but I was thrilled when I got a Felicia on my team when the enemy had 2 Reinhardts

I was even happy to see that Wrys

I really need Felicia. She was my favourite fates character and I need her in my life.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

I'm predicting that somehow, due to some fluke in the multiplier system, Merlinus will end up winning this entire Gauntlet, despite not even being in the game.

That's a funny way of spelling-

5 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

You know who's the true winner of the gauntlet? Kellam - he is the true final boss of every gauntlet.

DANGIT!

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I know this. But I don't like recruiting characters via those maps.

Raising a 1* or 2* unit to 3* is practically nothing and even 4* isn't too bad.

...I ended up throwing away all my free characters in the beginning since I didn't know what to do with a two star and hell if I was spending even just a few feathers on them when they were super rare back in the beginning. It came back to bite me later but by this point I've pulled all the free characters at least once so it's all good now again.

1 minute ago, Eleanore said:

...I ended up throwing away all my free characters in the beginning since I didn't know what to do with a two star and hell if I was spending even just a few feathers on them when they were super rare back in the beginning. It came back to bite me later but by this point I've pulled all the free characters at least once so it's all good now again.

I made that same mistake too. I had a hard time doing the first few Grand Hero Battles. It is all good now though since I got most of their neutral copies again, although that took a long time.

10 minutes ago, Eleanore said:

I held onto the 2*s and sent away the 1*s, when I got a 3* version, I sent away the 2*s, too.  I wish I had held onto a few for SI, but that was before we knew that was going to be a thing.

I really hope Ike doesn't get screwed over by the multiplier.  That would be two Gauntlets in a row my team lost due to it.

I hate the size of the friends list. I've gotten some random gauntlet adds and want to accept them, but I don't like removing people from my list unless they've been inactive, and everybody on mine's been playing within the last day. Not to mention I don't want to accidentally remove a Serenes member. I never messed with the friends lists in other mobage games, are they always this small?

Gee, I missed quite a bit. It's what I get for staying up for Ike's first multiplier, I suppose. All I have to add to the whole dox thing is that it's people like that who are the reason we can't have nice things. At least, not for long since they end up shitting all over it and fuck over the rest of us who are trying to have innocent fun with it.

1 hour ago, Michelaar said:

Also, fellow Ike supporters, Add me please! We can beat Camilla, the beautiful princess of Nohr! We must show that the greil mercenaries are superior to the kingdom of Nohr! Or at least, equals! My Lucina has the exact same opinion! Please! Add me, everybody! 

ID: 9432393010

Sent a request your way.

8 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I hate the size of the friends list. I've gotten some random gauntlet adds and want to accept them, but I don't like removing people from my list unless they've been inactive, and everybody on mine's been playing within the last day. Not to mention I don't want to accidentally remove a Serenes member. I never messed with the friends lists in other mobage games, are they always this small?

Yeah, I'd love to add more Team Ike members myself, but I'm in the same boat.  I used to remove people if they hadn't been on in over 4 weeks, but now everybody on my list has been on in the last week.  I was really hoping that they were going to announce an increase to the Friends list in one of the Feh channels.

1 hour ago, JJ48 said:

Mechanically, the multiplier system and the Electoral College have pretty much nothing in common.

Ever heard of sarcasm? Also, after reading a bit about it on Wikipedia, it certainly has its own quirky structure: it's electors electing other, fewer, electors who then elect someone?

I really hope the multiplier doesn't screw things up again, almost every prediction I've looked at hints at Camilla getting a late multiplier and winning *shudders*

Edited by Koumal8

12 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I usually remove strangers after a day or two to make more space for better representatives, even if they have BB!Cordelia+10 or something. It is not like you are guaranteed to get that unit for the Voting Gauntlet anyway since everyone is supporting different candidates, at least in the beginning. You can always get good ones later through the Arena. I keep Serenes Forest players though, but I only have like two so far so I do not have hard time removing other people who I do not know.

Edited by XRay

I never have a full friend's list... mostly 'cos I get annoyed and remove people during gauntlets xD

I also remove people who haven't been on in over four weeks during periodic culls. I make sure to stay over 35 friends, though. I can't remember the limit for getting the maximum feathers and votes... I think it's ten, but I could be wrong, so I try to keep above that.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

I usually remove strangers after a day or two to make more space for better representatives, even if they have BB!Cordelia+10 or something. It is not like you are guaranteed to get that unit for the Voting Gauntlet anyway since everyone is supporting different candidates, at least in the beginning. You can always get good ones later through the Arena. I keep Serenes Forest players though, but I only have like two so far so I do not have hard time removing other people who I do not know.

I don't tend to accept or remove people based on their leads (unless during the gauntlet there's a random person who's lead is really bad and I keep getting it), so I just wish there was a higher cap period so I could keep them all. I'd like to just add people without having to constantly go comb through who's less active/not Serenes. And I feel bad removing people period. :(

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

I don't tend to accept or remove people based on their leads (unless during the gauntlet there's a random person who's lead is really bad and I keep getting it), so I just wish there was a higher cap period so I could keep them all. I'd like to just add people without having to constantly go comb through who's less active/not Serenes. And I feel bad removing people period. :(

I accept everyone's friend request, although it is not a guarantee that I will keep them for long if I do not know them. I prefer to keep the Friend List fresh so that everyone can use my BB!Cordelia to help them out.

I accept most people but I get really frustrated during the gauntlets. If you screw me over in the gauntlet by having stupid leads then you're no ally of mine. Even if I do win a disadvantageous matchup, liabilities will be removed.