Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

9 minutes ago, Motendra said:

INSOLENCE! How dare you attempt to mar my campaign! I'll cut your traitorous tongue!
(Clearly Michalis has done much influence on me)

Eh, it was a simple decision for me. Leo demanded vengeance and I sure as hell wasn't about to deny him of what he wanted.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Team Ike is bad civilization.

I do legitimately like Lucina. It's just that she is a bit behind both Ike and Leo on my list of favorites, hence why I've made the choices that I have.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I do legitimately like Lucina. It's just that she is a bit behind both Ike and Leo on my list of favorites, hence why I've made the choices that I have.

Yeah but

Team Ike is bad civilization

I will destroy them

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Michalis >>> Ephraim.

Well, sure no one's denying that (granted, my opinion of the latter's flawed for never playing SS and mostly stems from bad ass factor). I'm doing this for Chrom, and if they valued us as much as we valued them for such a stupendous fight, they ought to do so.
C'mon, I at least want to get him to the 2nd round. I'll be content with just that and whichever remaining team can have me

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Eh, it was a simple decision for me. Leo demanded vengeance and I sure as hell wasn't about to deny him of what he wanted.

Fair enough. You are pardoned.

Edited by Motendra

1 hour ago, Astolfo! said:

How do people like, get enjoyment out of this? 

Lyn: Prepare yourself!

For me, it's just a fun little what-if type of thing. :P What would the character whose team I'm on say in these situations, basically. lol I only came up with it when I was on Team Freddy last time, though I don't know if I'll do it for every character whose team I support in the future. There are just some I'm better at thinking of dialogue for than others. lol

Ike and Lyn's votes are equal now, huh. At least Ike got tons of votes! :D

7 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Well, sure no one's denying that (granted, my opinion of the latter's flawed for never playing SS and mostly stems from bad ass factor). I'm doing this for Chrom, and if they valued us as much as we valued them for such a stupendous fight, they ought to do so.
C'mon, I at least want to get him to the 2nd round. I'll be content with just that and whichever remaining team can have me

It makes sense that a lot of Chrom supporters would shift to Lucina.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Go google "bad civilization" lol.

My roughly 30 seconds of googling did not present much.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

My roughly 30 seconds of googling did not present much.

Well, it tells you "Fate/Grand Order" and the name "Altera". That's all you need to know to figure out that I'm referencing the character in my avatar, unless you want to know the whole story as well.

18 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Chrom > Ephraim.

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

For me, it's just a fun little what-if type of thing. :P What would the character whose team I'm on say in these situations, basically. lol I only came up with it when I was on Team Freddy last time, though I don't know if I'll do it for every character whose team I support in the future. There are just some I'm better at thinking of dialogue for than others. lol

Ike and Lyn's votes are equal now, huh. At least Ike got tons of votes! :D

I once did a thing with my friend where we'd discuss the significant characters of a certain class meeting and arguing with each other. (It started with Canas and Knoll criticising Tharja for her negatively affecting the reputation of the Dark Mage, which basically sums up how it goes- except it wound up going both ways).

It was surprisingly fun. Guess that's why I want to come back to it.

13 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I once did a thing with my friend where we'd discuss the significant characters of a certain class meeting and arguing with each other. (It started with Canas and Knoll criticising Tharja for her negatively affecting the reputation of the Dark Mage, which basically sums up how it goes- except it wound up going both ways).

It was surprisingly fun. Guess that's why I want to come back to it.

Heh, that kind of thing does sound fun. lol

47 minutes ago, Motendra said:

I do like Chrom, in part thanks to that fight...

Tell you what, if Lyn, Ike and Hector all drop out at some point, but Chrom is still there, I'll come join you! :P

For now, I'll just try to butcher him with my trusty axe though

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

I do like Chrom, in part thanks to that fight...

Tell you what, if Lyn, Ike and Hector all drop out at some point, but Chrom is still there, I'll come join you! :P

For now, I'll just try to butcher him with my trusty axe though

See, you've got the right idea and thats why I like you. I shall look forward to facing you again on the field of combat!

But no no noooo. I'm hoping Lyn doesn't get the knockout. All the other ladies already had their victories, I'll be damned if they get another one

52 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, it tells you "Fate/Grand Order" and the name "Altera". That's all you need to know to figure out that I'm referencing the character in my avatar, unless you want to know the whole story as well.

I know next to nothing about that series.

10 minutes ago, Motendra said:

See, you've got the right idea and thats why I like you. I shall look forward to facing you again on the field of combat!

But no no noooo. I'm hoping Lyn doesn't get the knockout. All the other ladies already had their victories, I'll be damned if they get another one

Honestly, I think Lyn would be easier to beat than a fully Awakening backed Lucina once Chrom and Tharja go down.

Still torn on who to actually support. I have 1+ copy of each of them except (ironically) my favorite, Lyn, and Lucina.

In this gauntlet it's not so clear-cut which team is the most ideal one for farming cumulative rank points, unlike the last one.

Leaning towards Roy since I expect him to lose to Ike (or Chrom, who I expect to meet defeat by Hector), and then perhaps swap to the foe that Lyn fights in the semi-finals, then go to Ike or Lyn.

I'll probably go Roy since he was my first 5-star unit. If he doesn't make it past the first round than I'll probably go with Lyn since I like her the most out of all the people in this gauntlet (and also because I refuse to use the 5-star Tharja I just got trying to get Lyn).

1 hour ago, Azuni said:

Still torn on who to actually support. I have 1+ copy of each of them except (ironically) my favorite, Lyn, and Lucina.

In this gauntlet it's not so clear-cut which team is the most ideal one for farming cumulative rank points, unlike the last one.

Leaning towards Roy since I expect him to lose to Ike (or Chrom, who I expect to meet defeat by Hector), and then perhaps swap to the foe that Lyn fights in the semi-finals, then go to Ike or Lyn.

If you only care about feather gain, I'd go Hector or Chrom for the first round if I were you.

Those two will very likely be the two smallest teams, which means easy ranking for you. If you go Hector, there's even a pretty good chance to win the first round as well!

Chrom is probably the smallest and will have more multipliers, so you kinda have to decide whether you feel like that's worth the 500 victory feathers.

Team Roy on the other hand is probably not a lot smaller then team Hector, but he'll still lose. So while ranking will be just as hard (if not harder) as on team Hector, you're not getting any victory feathers. Sure, you get more multipliers, but you can use flags in other rounds anyway.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah but

Team Ike is bad civilization

I will destroy them

Like with Arthur, this reference / meme went completely over my head as I know shit all about Fate/Grand Order as well. I also don't think I want to know what it entails either.

To add to my reasons of why I'm with Ike and not Lucina, Ike did get to my castle before she did and he hasn't even been in the game since Day One. First come, first serve and all that.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Like with Arthur, this reference / meme went completely over my head as I know shit all about Fate/Grand Order as well. I also don't think I want to know what it entails either.

To add to my reasons of why I'm with Ike and not Lucina, Ike did get to my castle before she did and he hasn't even been in the game since Day One. First come, first serve and all that.

You don't have to understand, just weep as it happens.

13 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

If I went by order of acquisition, It would be Lucina, then Tharja (not going to happen), Chrom, and then Ike. Though, I may have gotten Chrom and Tharja mixed up. I don't have the other four.

I'd be stuck on Roy's team if I was forced to side with whoever out of these eight I got first. After him, it would go like this: Chrom, Camilla, Tharja, Ike, Lucina. I may have Chrom and Camilla backwards but it should be accurate other than that. I still lack regular Lyn thank my lucky stars and Hector curse my not so lucky stars.

Funnily enough, Roy (at 4*) was my first out of everyone here as well. But then Chrom (also at 4*) came along and put the team on his back when Heroes was still new. He's still favorited in my roster because of it, despite that I haven't used him since getting and promoting Marth. Though I do have enough to do so now.

Wait, there was Camilla too, but she was kinda... okay, even though I had quite a few of her (also at 4*).

Neverthelesss, out of everyone in this gauntlet, Roy's the only one that was 5* pulled