Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Just now, Bartozio said:

Request send. Username is Bardth, lead is Camus.

I can also swap to a Reinhardt, a Ryoma or a Klein if you want.

I wonder what Hector would say if he heard you consider him Roy's uncle because of Lilina

While I certainly don't mind anyone joining Lyn, why would you do it for the feathers? You're aware you can get more when you join the smaller team, right?

I've always thiught that since Hector and Eliwood are so close, it'd be natural for them to be uncle figures for each other's kids. As a Roy x Lilina shipper, I can see it more as a term of endearment. Hector would probably be getting Armads ready, tbf :)

Everything seems to be pointing towards the final being Ike vs Lyn. I reckon Ike will win, and due to me seriously disliking Ike, I refuse to support him. Honestly, I didn't know about smaller teams = more feathers, when the feathers come up after the round ends, I just button mash past them. Either way, I'll still get the feathers I need to promote Marth;)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess I should put my Id down again I am going for team Lyn my Id is 61486721685 my user name is Rain and I will be running my Atk+ HP- Innes.  

35 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

*Looks at the brackets....*

RIP Chrom. 

I actually don't know who to pick... I guess I'm back to coin flipping...

Join Chrom and lets make some new legends!

Edited by Motendra
fuk strikethrough, thats facts

1 hour ago, Lautsuu said:

I've always thiught that since Hector and Eliwood are so close, it'd be natural for them to be uncle figures for each other's kids. As a Roy x Lilina shipper, I can see it more as a term of endearment. Hector would probably be getting Armads ready, tbf :)

Everything seems to be pointing towards the final being Ike vs Lyn. I reckon Ike will win, and due to me seriously disliking Ike, I refuse to support him. Honestly, I didn't know about smaller teams = more feathers, when the feathers come up after the round ends, I just button mash past them. Either way, I'll still get the feathers I need to promote Marth;)

I'm still holding out slight hope of beating Lyn. Lucina has the best chance for an upset here.

1 hour ago, a bear said:

Team Chrom! I can't pass up on being a part of Chrom vs. Hector and I'm trying to avoid an Ike overdose.

ID is 3682385057

Gotchu fam

Think Michalis, and you'll know its me

Okay. I think I've decided to go Team Hector for the first round at least. He deserves some more support! I also feel like it'll be one of the more exciting matches. If he loses, I'll hop on the Lyn or Ike train for round two.

Ya know its a little funny and a bit of a shame of the coincidence within this SF poll; all the combatants have a rivalry due to how even/close their supporters are with another team, then you have the unfortunate Roy who couldnt match up to Lucy

18 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Ya know its a little funny and a bit of a shame of the coincidence within this SF poll; all the combatants have a rivalry due to how even/close their supporters are with another team, then you have the unfortunate Roy who couldnt match up to Lucy

Well, he didn't even make fourth overall, so, yeah, there is a disconnect.

47 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Gotchu fam

Think Michalis, and you'll know its me

Deal. I put Cherche in the lead 'cause I figure you wanna share the color your leader beats. I got Julia, Fae, Soren, and I'll be getting Greil tomorrow if Cherche doesn't cut it.

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, he didn't even make fourth overall, so, yeah, there is a disconnect.

Likewise, otherwise Tharja should have had much more and Chrom much less, if that's what we're going off of.

2 minutes ago, a bear said:

Deal. I put Cherche in the lead 'cause I figure you wanna share the color your leader beats. I got Julia, Fae, Soren, and I'll be getting Greil tomorrow if Cherche doesn't cut it.

Coolbeans. A full list of all my units consist of:

Spoiler

Marth
Caeda
Jeorge
Michalis
Camus
Sheena
(y)Tiki
Navarre
Alm
Lukas
Gray
Clair
Clive
Celica
Seliph
Reinhardt
Roy
Raven
Priscilla
Sanaki
Cordy
Tharja
(M) Corrin
Azura
Xander
Leo
Effie

Just now, Motendra said:

Likewise, otherwise Tharja should have had much more and Chrom much less, if that's what we're going off of.

Coolbeans. A full list of all my units consist of:

Reveal hidden contents

Marth
Caeda
Jeorge
Michalis
Camus
Sheena
(y)Tiki
Navarre
Alm
Lukas
Gray
Clair
Clive
Celica
Seliph
Reinhardt
Roy
Raven
Priscilla
Sanaki
Cordy
Tharja
(M) Corrin
Azura
Xander
Leo
Effie

This site isn't the best indicator anyways. 

To that end, I really think people are overestimating Ike's chances here. Yes, if you add both Ikes votes he is the bigger number, but a large number of those people probably voted for both. Therefore, I think the deciding match will be Lyn vs. Lucina. The winner will probably be decided there.

CYL hasn't been a good indicator for matchups previously anyway. 

@Motendra also I somehow forgot I have an Atk+ Summer Tiki with 32 HP and Fury+Vantage (takes one swing and goes into Vantage mode immediately), I might send her out for funsies, or actually just because she's better at tanking mages.

Edited by a bear

4 minutes ago, a bear said:

CYL hasn't been a good indicator for matchups previously anyway. 

@Motendra also I somehow forgot I have an Atk+ Summer Tiki with 32 HP and Fury+Vantage (takes one swing and goes into Vantage mode immediately), I might send her out for funsies, or actually just because she's better at tanking mages.

Well, generally, it actually has. Priscilla was the exception.

So who here's going to be on Team Lyn? I'm going to need a good breadth of Lyn supporters on my friendlist if I want my experiment to have meaningful results, so I would like to know whether I'm looking at there genuinely being three Lyns on my friendlist or there is some culling to make it look like I have three.

If Lyn loses versus Lucina, I'll be joining Team Ike, so Ike supporters will be included in later rounds.

18 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

So who here's going to be on Team Lyn? I'm going to need a good breadth of Lyn supporters on my friendlist if I want my experiment to have meaningful results, so I would like to know whether I'm looking at there genuinely being three Lyns on my friendlist or there is some culling to make it look like I have three.

If Lyn loses versus Lucina, I'll be joining Team Ike, so Ike supporters will be included in later rounds.

Though I'm on your friend list, I adamantly refuse to side with Lyn under any circumstances so my Soren won't be lending you his aid in Round One at the very least. Just wanted to give you that heads-up.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Though I'm on your friend list, I adamantly refuse to side with Lyn under any circumstances so my Soren won't be lending you his aid in Round One at the very least. Just wanted to give you that heads-up.

Considering I'm testing to see whether your Soren has the same chance to show up as Vax's Sharena/Celica or... Mary's Nino (think she's on Team Lyn), it's possible he wouldn't be lending me his aid even if you were.

Hector -> Ike, because I want a guy to win for a change.  Lucina will probably win anyways as usual.