Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Just woke up. I feel great.

Looking at the first-hour scores, Lyn has a 21% lead over Lucina, which bodes well for Lyn as long as Lucina doesn't pull off a multiplier in the last two hours or so since we're outside of can't-catch-up-after-a-multiplier hell.

Ike has a 20% lead over Lyn if you go across the bracket, but it's obviously too early to predict how that might change before the finals as other competitors drop out.

This is going to be fun. As always.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Lending out my fully kitted CYL Lyn for team Lyn. Considered Celica but if y'all are using Lyn for the bonus you probably won't want a second red.

ID: 5069817390

You’re Luke, right?

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Just woke up. I feel great.

Looking at the first-hour scores, Lyn has a 21% lead over Lucina, which bodes well for Lyn as long as Lucina doesn't pull off a multiplier in the last two hours or so since we're outside of can't-catch-up-after-a-multiplier hell.

Ike has a 20% lead over Lyn if you go across the bracket, but it's obviously too early to predict how that might change before the finals as other competitors drop out.

This is going to be fun. As always.

The Lady of the Plains pulls through. May her loyal Florina aid you all in conquest of the Modern games other than Conquest!

(This wasn't a statement on anything, I just wanted to make a funny.)

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Peri is made of sturdy stuff. Would her Brave Lance Escutcheon build work better, or should I stick with Firesweep Lance?

I’m just not used to Firesweep, with only Faye as such a unit. I’ll be fine with either build.

Friend callout to team Ike! I have a desperation Delthea lead who can slaughter all of those red Roys!

My friend code is 0910962270 and my nickname is xX_L00T_Xx.

PS: if anyone (on any team) has a good Oboro, please put her in the lead. She can beat the 6 reds in the gauntlet with her blue-ness, and your teammates could do with the 5 orbs on the sacred seals quest. (Yes, the voting gauntlet does count towards the sacred seals quests!)

Edited by The_antithesis

Skipped out on the first hour. Checked everyone's scores. Went with Roy for the constant bonus.

If anyone on Team Roy is sick of seeing Red teammates, I gotchu, +6 Nowi (+Atk/-HP) - Rally Def/Res, TA 3, Bowbreaker 3, Spur Res 3. She does a little bit of everything, deletes reds, handles bows pretty well (Firesweep can be tricky), and has nice support with Spur Res and Rally Def/Res (This was so Hector could survive any Reinhardt).

10182-60329 - Hawk King

Does anyone have a link to those handy spreadsheets yet?

4 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Skipped out on the first hour. Checked everyone's scores. Went with Roy for the constant bonus.

If anyone on Team Roy is sick of seeing Red teammates, I gotchu, +6 Nowi (+Atk/-HP) - Rally Def/Res, TA 3, Bowbreaker 3, Spur Res 3. She does a little bit of everything, deletes reds, handles bows pretty well (Firesweep can be tricky), and has nice support with Spur Res and Rally Def/Res (This was so Hector could survive any Reinhardt).

10182-60329 - Hawk King

Does anyone have a link to those handy spreadsheets yet?

They're stickied on the subreddit (I'm on mobile so can't link atm).

34 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I went with Roy. Hoping for lots of lovely multipliers :D

If I'm not mistaken, it looks like Roy got two multipliers in a row.  Is #2 boy really that far behind Ike?  I dont know if Ike has gotten a multiplier at all yet.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If I'm not mistaken, it looks like Roy got two multipliers in a row.  Is #2 boy really that far behind Ike?  I dont know if Ike has gotten a multiplier at all yet.

As is normal, Roy got the first bonus. Was 200 million to 100 million in Roy's favor after that. Then Ike got over 700 million with his one bonus so far. And Roy has been trailing ever since.

Pretty sure Ike won't be getting another bonus for the rest of this round.