Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So this guy was my first partner on team Hector-

IMG_2159.thumb.PNG.8b13aa042943c3410c9cb524bffd792d.PNG

this matthew was great and killed the red mages chasing his master. Poison dagger is nice

@Zeo look at this Matthew!

also afterwards i kept getting a TA3 Raven Lilina

This Matthew looks really awesome cause some red mages are kind of annoying me 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

That's what I intend to find out.

As an aside, I know everyone I've received a unit from aside from Mary Guertana is on Serenes. Mind telling me your mascot's Rating?

I've been using my regular Lyn for the bonus. She's rated at 174.

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

I've been using my regular Lyn for the bonus. She's rated at 174.

Hm... I can't check my Florina's rating right now, which kinda bites.

(But if your Hero tag is Luke, I more meant your mascot Celica and Brave Lyn's.)

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

My first partner was someone's Marth, then someone's CYL Lyn. :P

But GO IKE! <3 Roy got no chance. Nyahaha!

Hope you get my Titania.  I'm hoping to get your Beach Fred for the gray quests.  I got Soren once, and nothing but Reds the rest of the times.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Hope you get my Titania.  I'm hoping to get your Beach Fred for the gray quests.  I got Soren once, and nothing but Reds the rest of the times.

Yeah, I'd like your Titania for my greens in return! But if she somehow doesn't appear though, I'll be forced to use my new CYL Ike for that instead. xP

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

My first partner was someone's Marth, then someone's CYL Lyn. :P

But GO IKE! <3 Roy got no chance. Nyahaha!

Mmm, idk about that, what with the way Roy keeps getting the multiplier?

The Hector vs Chrom match seems to have even out, maybe most of Chroms fans are in the US and they are waking up now. I hope it keeps staying close like this actually. Chrom drawing all the cool battles would be nice.

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The more multipliers a team gets, the lower their chances of winning.

I didn't mean in regards to winning, I meant that Roy stands a chance, as in, the gap between them isn't going to be massive. I know Roy is going to lose, unfortunately.

Just now, Lautsuu said:

I didn't mean in regards to winning, I meant that Roy stands a chance, as in, the gap between them isn't going to be massive. I know Roy is going to lose, unfortunately.

It's physically impossible for the gap to be massive. That's what the multiplier exists for. At most, you can really only expect a gap of 10-15%.

The only way for the gap to actually be massive is for the larger team to outnumber the smaller team by a factor of 8 or more.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The only way for the gap to actually be massive is for the larger team to outnumber the smaller team by a factor of 8 or more.

Like Corrin vs. Gaius in last gauntlet’s finale.

24 minutes ago, Lautsuu said:

Mmm, idk about that, what with the way Roy keeps getting the multiplier?

See Ice Dragon's posts as well as Corrin vs Elise and Gaius. :P

I haven't played since February, so this is my first voting gauntlet. I chose Tharja, I think overall I understand the gist of voting gauntlet but can someone explain what people mean when their team got a multiplier? Any other tips would be nice too : ^ )

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Like Corrin vs. Gaius in last gauntlet’s finale.

Corrin only had a size lead by a factor of 4 and a score lead by 4% (11% an hour before the end, though).

3 minutes ago, Pokechu said:

I haven't played since February, so this is my first voting gauntlet. I chose Tharja, I think overall I understand the gist of voting gauntlet but can someone explain what people mean when their team got a multiplier? Any other tips would be nice too : ^ )

If your team is down by more than 10% at the top of the hour, your team gets a scoring bonus multiplier for the duration of the hour. The bonus is 3 + 0.1 × [current hour number], so 3.1 during the first hour of the round and 7.5 during the last hour of the round.

This bonus counts towards your ranking score (both in your team and cumulative) and towards your team's score.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Just now, Pokechu said:

but can someone explain what people mean when their team got a multiplier? Any other tips would be nice too : ^ )

If Team A’s score is at least 10% higher than Team B’s, Team B has all their scores for battles multiplied for an hour. The multiplier is the higher, the less time it is left in the round, from ×3.1 after the first hour to ×7.5 in the last hour.

You don’t want to set the hero you represent as your leader (the leftmost unit in your leftmost team, the one standing atop the stairs in your castle), and you don’t want your leader to be a healer.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If Team A’s score is at least 10% higher than Team B’s, Team B has all their scores for battles multiplied for an hour. The multiplier is the higher, the less time it is left in the round, from ×3.1 after the first hour to ×7.5 in the last hour.

You don’t want to set the hero you represent as your leader (the leftmost unit in your leftmost team, the one standing atop the stairs in your castle), and you don’t want your leader to be a healer.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If your team is down by more than 10% at the top of the hour, your team gets a scoring bonus multiplier for the duration of the hour. The bonus is 3 + 0.1 × [current hour number], so 3.1 during the first hour of the round and 7.5 during the last hour of the round.

This bonus counts towards your ranking score (both in your team and cumulative) and towards your team's score.

Ohh, okay! Makes sense, thank you both!

I thought I read somewhere though that if your leader is the hero you represent, you get a voting boost? For me, since I chose Tharja, why would it be bad to have Tharja as my team leader (or a green unit as my team leader as @Tenzen12 also pointed out)?

And you wouldn't want a healer to be your leader because other people are using your unit and a healer would be useless, right?

Just now, Pokechu said:

I thought I read somewhere though that if your leader is the hero you represent, you get a voting boost? For me, since I chose Tharja, why would it be bad to have Tharja as my team leader (or a green unit as my team leader as @Tenzen12 also pointed out)?

And you wouldn't want a healer to be your leader because other people are using your unit and a healer would be useless, right?

It’s the leader of the team you have currently selected as active that you use in battles and get 10% bonus with.
Your overall leader is the unit your friends get to borrow.

2 minutes ago, Pokechu said:

Ohh, okay! Makes sense, thank you both!

You get a 1.1× boost to your score if the unit you personally field into battle is the character of the team you're supporting. This is the first character of the team you currently have selected.

The character at the top of the stairs in your castle is your "representative" who is the character your friends will get. This is the first character of Team 1.