Summoning Focus: Brave Heroes!

Vaximillian

Who will be you free pick hero?  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be you free pick hero?

Sorry if this is old news, but if you hit Details on the free summon, it says "If the Heroes offered in this Summoning Event change or the Summoning Event ends, a notification will be sent out.

So, I guess people can save that free choice?

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game screwed me on Nohrian Summer, then it screwed me on Sacred World. Then I go for my free pull before taking my guaranteed unit. Pull Brave Lucina. Apology accepted game. Apology accepted.

So I used my guaranteed pull on Lyn, and now all my orbs can focus on red and green.

23 minutes ago, Lushen said:

*grumbles about how everyone refused to at least acknowledge the possibility that Ike's axe works in doubles*

We didn't ignore it we just doubted it. Also I humbly admit that you were right in not ignoring the possibility of consecutive attacks referring to attacks only from foes.

Edited by Logos

I got Lyn as my free pick (didn't realise the free Hero and regular Banner were separate things, oops :P) and for my first round of the banner pulled one Green, Red and Blue orb. I really want to get Ike and Lucina, but what are the views on Roy? As much as I want all four I'm a F2Player and don't want to overstep my bounds. (I have Xander for Horse Emblem but wouldn't mind replacing him.) Thanks in advance!

180 orbs later, I have Brave Lyn (neutral), Brave Ike (+def -spd), Brave Roy (+res -spd). Both Ike and Roy were in my second full pull. Several full pull laters and I don't have anything else to show except a +atk -spd Takumi (I decided to do full pulls to snipe for better IVs.

I want to buy some more orbs but I get the damn purchase complete error...

Ah Gacha, we are gettimg a lot of orbs, and yet I have nothing to show for it. Neutral Lyn is great, but one cannot deny how tasty a good combination of boon and bane would be. I'm actually quite sad, but I cannot pay anymore of those ludicrous prices, I'll have to make do with what IS allows me to get, which wasn't much this time around after several full pulls, hope others are having better luck than me.

Got Brave Lyn for my free summon.

Took less than 40 orbs sniping to get +HP/-Atk Brave Ike and neutral Brave Lucina.

In other news...

Only Seth dropped into the 4* pool. Tana, Innes, and Amelia remain 5* exclusive.

Lyn for the free, then Lucina and Ike in 15 orbes, so just only one multi-pull. I'm finished... or so I'd like to say. Their IVs are... not that good (+Spd -HP for Ike and the reverse one for Lucina). I wonder if I have to try having them with other IVs...

Aaah, I'm so happy, I can't afford to buy orbs anymore so I got Lyn for my free choice, and then I prayed on my 50 orbs to get Ike, and he came home after just 14 orbs! I'm okay with not getting Lucina or Roy, but now I can keep trying for them with no pressure.

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I really want to get Ike and Lucina, but what are the views on Roy? As much as I want all four I'm a F2Player and don't want to overstep my bounds. (I have Xander for Horse Emblem but wouldn't mind replacing him.) Thanks in advance!

CYL Roy's weapon skill, Blazing Durandal, has Atk 3 and Heavy Blade 3 built-in to it. This effectivly gives Roy a 19 Mt weapon. This also means Roy is the only character in the entire game who can run Atk 3, Heavy Blade 3, and an amazing A-Slot skill (such as Death Blow 3 or Distant Counter) at the same time. That on it's own is pretty scary. And that's not counting any Calvary Buffs he might get.

Got free Lyn and summoned -Hp/+Res Ike. 

Still have ~100 orbs to try and get Lucina and Roy.

Does Ike need any skill besides Assist? His base kit feels pretty good, like Lyn's.

Galeforcing just to say that got Lucina +Atk/-Spd. I'll have to make this work, even if it's not optimal IVs.

Now still have 65 orbs with more to come from September quests. I'll do full pulls from now, since Roy is my least desired unit from this banner.

MODEDIT: galeforcing is illegal yo

In the same vein, what about Lyn? I'm saving up SP for Sacae's Blessing and want to know if I should get Atk Smoke or inherit another C skill (and Assist, while I'm at it).

P.S. Lyn and Ike both are nightmares in the Lunatic Paralogues which is a good sign, but any advice for 11-3's Axe Quest?

26 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

In the same vein, what about Lyn? I'm saving up SP for Sacae's Blessing and want to know if I should get Atk Smoke or inherit another C skill (and Assist, while I'm at it).

P.S. Lyn and Ike both are nightmares in the Lunatic Paralogues which is a good sign, but any advice for 11-3's Axe Quest?

Personally, I'm going to give my Lyn Fury 3 and keep everything else the same. This gives her even more bulk to tank magic attackers, on top of any +6 buffs from other cavalry.

I may switch Draconic Aura for something else like Luna to bust through heavy defenses, but we'll see.

I think Atk Smoke is a good skill if you don't plan to use her in a horse team, but otherwise she would do well with a cavalry buff skill as part of a cavalry team. I think Xander, Camus/Reinhardt, Cecilia and Lyn make for a well-rounded team that covers each others' bases.

Edited by Raven

Darn nab it. I decided to run my orbs out before picking my free summon(like any sane person). What did I get with my last summon of 5? 5 star Jeorge and 5 Star Caeda.  Had it been Lyn or Roy and Caeda(or better both lyn and roy) I would have been quite happy. But now I am scowling. I know, first world problems. But couldn't I have at least got one of my five stars to be a focus?

13 minutes ago, Usana said:

Darn nab it. I decided to run my orbs out before picking my free summon(like any sane person). What did I get with my last summon of 5? 5 star Jeorge and 5 Star Caeda.  Had it been Lyn or Roy and Caeda(or better both lyn and roy) I would have been quite happy. But now I am scowling. I know, first world problems. But couldn't I have at least got one of my five stars to be a focus?

I have a 4% pity rate right now and you've convinced me to stop pulling Reds. I really wanted a Lucina (and then Ike) going in and after failing to complete Lunatic Paralogue 11-3 I definitely want both (at least let me complete Lucina Emblem, FEH!)

I didn't realise that it was a separate banner for the guaranteed pull >.< I hope I still got my free summon - I just assumed we wouldn't get one on top of the guaranteed 5* xD Oh well, I've made my pulls and I'm happy enough :)