English Website! (Sort of)

Anacybele

Yeah, we have ourselves a website in English! Complete with little character profiles!

http://fireemblemwarriors.nintendo.com/

Freddy's a juggernaut. lol Loving that terminology. XD I also love how he and female Robin are listed right beside each other hee hee.

I say sort of in the thread title because there's some text there that says "full site coming soon" and whatnot.

2 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

"Warriors from across the history of Fire Emblem"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--

Please forgive me if I accidentally start a thread-derailing argument.  I just wanted to be funny.

Nah, it's all good. I am mostly ok with the roster so far and agree that is pretty bad wording. It's like having a game with final fantasy 1 and final fantasy 15 characters, and saying characters across the series. Kind of missing everything in between the start and latest.

Yeah, that's pretty bad wording. It's like they forgot that everything before SD exists. xP

But I'm okay with the current roster too.

And I didn't notice that Camilla was missing, that's really odd.

So nobody is going to notice the fact that the Xander's blurb says, and I quote. 'Xander can be often seen Flying across the battlefield on horseback.'

Sure Xander, you a Pegasus Knight now. -_-

6 minutes ago, Zepler said:

So nobody is going to notice the fact that the Xander's blurb says, and I quote. 'Xander can be often seen Flying across the battlefield on horseback.'

Well that Sieghorse of his sure does seem to like it's backflips I guess...?

25 minutes ago, Zepler said:

Not the literal sense. Flying in that context means he's(well, his horse) is moving really fast. You've heard 'Fight or Flight', right? It's like that.

Don't worry so much bucko.

1 hour ago, Tactician_Iris said:

For funsies I datamined the webpage's assets - Camilla's web assets are in there - they just forgot to add her in the code. lol.

Wow, that's a silly error to make. lol But the people are only human, after all, so they're gonna mess up like this sometimes. :P

21 minutes ago, Florete said:

I find this peculiar.

qwzIa1D.png

Robin (female) and Robin (male).

But just Corrin.

I don't see why they couldn't change it after adding male corrin(assuming they do of course).

edit: was robin ever differentiated properly before fem robin was announced.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

1 hour ago, Florete said:

I find this peculiar.

qwzIa1D.png

Robin (female) and Robin (male).

But just Corrin.

1 hour ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I don't see why they couldn't change it after adding male corrin(assuming they do of course).

edit: was robin ever differentiated properly before fem robin was announced.

Pretty sure the notation was added after her reveal.

10 hours ago, DancingDanny said:

I wonder why Camilla isn't on the list...? They must have forgotten! ^^;

camilla was removed from the american version due to being too sexy

please enjoy bartre riding a gargoyle instead

cutscenes are not changed to reflect this, but somehow this doesn't make the World of Fates(tm) any more asinine than it already is

Edited by Iridium
turns out camilla wields an axe and not magic because god forbid we make her unique; even better

48 minutes ago, Iridium said:

camilla was removed from the american version due to being too sexy

please enjoy bartre riding a gargoyle instead

cutscenes are not changed to reflect this, but somehow this doesn't make the World of Fates(tm) any more asinine than it already is

I'm sure replacing Camilla with Bartre riding a gargoyle would actually make a lot of older fans quite happy

Because, y'know, Camilla

2 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I'm sure replacing Camilla with Bartre riding a gargoyle would actually make a lot of older fans quite happy

Because, y'know, Camilla

eh, I'd laugh, but then I'd remember why I freaking hate bartre. 

It's heroes related, three bartres in a single pull, I hate this game.

3 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Because, y'know, Camilla

Bartre is ruined for me. He wants to pop up in every green pull I do, I missed out on Summer Tiki and almost Summer Xander because of him. Bartre can burn in the fiery depths of hell itself.

Edited by Tolvir

2 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

Bartre is ruined for me. Fucker wants to pop up every green pull. Bartre can burn in the fiery depths of hell itself.

If there's anything I've learned from Heroes is that nothing can make you hate a character more than pulling them multiple times as a three star

1 hour ago, thecrimsonflash said:

eh, I'd laugh, but then I'd remember why I freaking hate bartre. 

It's heroes related, three bartres in a single pull, I hate this game.

1 hour ago, Tolvir said:

Bartre is ruined for me. He wants to pop up in every green pull I do, I missed out on Summer Tiki and almost Summer Xander because of him. Bartre can burn in the fiery depths of hell itself.

1 hour ago, Solaris998 said:

If there's anything I've learned from Heroes is that nothing can make you hate a character more than pulling them multiple times as a three star

Ouch man. Seeing this makes me reluctant to get back into Heroes (as if I wasn't already).

1 hour ago, Solaris998 said:

Unless you pull them as a 5* and they break your pity pull rate for your most wanted character. Whhhhhy?!

Also, I am now disappointed if we don't get a Bartre riding a gargoyle instead of Camilla xD

4 hours ago, Solaris998 said:

It's not even that I've pulled him so many times, it's that for me he is useless, his hammer is incredibly situational, brash assault doesn't fit into any of my characters and his mustache bothers me.

Anyways back on topic, I have no clue how to feel about the website's current condition, I wonder what it says about NoA's confidence in this project, I understand issues being a thing but if I was to be overly cynical about it I would think that they just translated some lines from the japanese site and just threw it all together in a weekend. I mean we are less than two months from launch and we still don't have the full website. I wonder if someone forgot about it.