Favorite game in the series

Florete

of all the series that I've interacted I personally like FE4 the most:

-one of the biggest plot twist in the series

-Sigurd. One of the strongest lord throughout the series today along side with Ike, Hector, Ephraim IMHO

-best features was that you can revive your units

-swordmasters are GOD in this game

ironically most of the FE fans that I've talked to haven't actually played this game knowing that its for the SNES...

While FE7 is a really good game, I'd have to say that Radiant Dawn is my favorite. PoR is not bad either

• 11 months later...

Well, I used to love FE 7 and 8, but now that I'm playing 4 and 5 they're my favorite in the series, and of all time.

I gotta go with 5, it's hard as hell, but I prefer smaller maps.

Well, on my MP it says my favorite FE game is FE4. It's a tie, then.

Edited by Carion

No offense, but is this topic even necesary? If you want to know what someone's favorite is, just look at it in their description to the left. I don't have a favorite, I've beaten 7, 9 and 10 and they all have their pros and cons, it's hard to choose really.

Definitely 5, although I wish the characters were a little less bland, that doesn't even begin to detract from the enjoyability of the game. It's a game that actually requires you to be on your toes every minute. In every other game people argue "Healers are really good if they can dodge" (Well not exactly like that, but dodging is very important for healers since they usually have shit defense and can't fight back) but that is totally thrown out the window with capturing, you have to protect them like it's your job. Plus there's serious chapter goal variety and the maps are fun to play and never redundant.

Fuck, makes me want to start another playthrough right now...

Also, is there a way to get a consensus of how everyone answered the question on the left? I feel like I've been to forums where you could see data like that (ratio of male/female/unstated, and stuff like that).

Edited by thunderstrife