Bianchi's Extremely Short Stories

Liz

THE PRETTY LITTLE UNICORN

Once upon a time, there was a pretty little unicorn.

This pretty little unicorn was a very happy pretty little unicorn, just like all the other pretty little unicorns in this world.

So one day, the pretty little unicorn decided to take a pretty little stroll in the pretty little park.

and he strolled and he strolled and he strolled until his pretty little hooves were tired.

So he took a break from strolling and ate some pretty little grass for lunch.

Then, he was so comfortable that he fell asleep in a pretty little hill.

Then he was killed by humans to make a fur coat.

Edited by Empress Alina

Personally, I would have rather seen the protagonist sent to the glue factory, since making a fur coat from a horse/unicorn does not seem like the best of ideas.

I must also note that the protagonist appears to be a bit of a Mary Sue. Does this guy have any kind of believable attitude, personality or faults.

I also object to the over use of the word "pretty", it is a really lame word to use over and over. Come on, get some variety in your writing.

So he took a break from strolling and had some ate some pretty little grass for lunch.

What I have underline here is pretty back. Should it not be:

"And ate some pretty..." or "And had some pretty..." ?

P.S: And in case you do not know, I am indeed aware that this is not a serious topic. However, being the great guy I am, I felt like giving some pointers anyway.

Edited by Shuuda

Personally, I would have rather seen the protagonist sent to the glue factory, since making a fur coat from a horse/unicorn does not seem like the best of ideas.

I must also note that the protagonist appears to be a bit of a Mary Sue. Does this guy have any kind of believable attitude, personality or faults.

I also object to the over use of the word "pretty", it is a really lame word to use over and over. Come on, get some variety in your writing.

P.S: And in case you do not know, I am indeed aware that this is not a serious topic. However, being the great guy I am, I felt like giving some pointers anyway.

...This post made me laugh, hard. For some reason.

...I thought you DIDN'T Spam intentionally outside of FFtf?

it wasn't spam, at least i don't consider it spam. there are some very deep themes in this story.

XD

people like unicorn fur? to be honest, i wrote this in the spur of the moment, just like everything else i've ever written, so i didn't give it much thought and wrote the first things that would come to mind!

lol! i didn't want the unicorn to have any personality whatsoever besides being pretty and little. it would get in the way in this story. i shall keep it in mind for my next short story, however, if I decide to go serious and write something with some thought! :P

trying to make a point. ending wouldn't have been as dramatic if i would have used different words instead of pretty. I did it intentionally, and I like it that way.

and besides, its not long enough for people to be annoyed too much by it.

lol! maybe i should go over what i write before i post it! XD

I shall fix it right away! :P

lol! don't worries! i appreciate constructive criticism!

thankies!

:P

Bianchi, you should post the "bedtime stories" with the little girl!

lol! maybe i'll post that story next~!

XD

Edited by Troy of Troy