L'Arachel. How do you pronounce that?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do it La-ara-shul. To me it just sounds easier and better for a name. Heres a weird question though, ever saw a name and thought it was something else entirely? For about half of Sacred Stones I kept calling Ephraim Elphraim.

Yeah, totally.

You know the Physic stave? It took me a while to figure out that it wasn't a "Psychic" stave. I think Psychic makes more sense because the healer heals from a distance, using some telepathic powers or something. Is physic even a word?

Well physic is a word for medical healing, so it makes some sense I guess. The dark magic is really crazy should you decide to look up like Fenrir and Nosferatu, even Flux is weird.

I pronounce it like, La (pronounced like in French for those of you who have knowledge of French.)-ruh-chel.

Chyeah.

I still to this day have my moments where I think Physic says Psychic sometimes. XD

Yeah, totally.

You know the Physic stave? It took me a while to figure out that it wasn't a "Psychic" stave. I think Psychic makes more sense because the healer heals from a distance, using some telepathic powers or something. Is physic even a word?

It's not a Psychic stave? :blink:

L'Arachel - Le-Ara-chel

I used to think it was L'Archel. >_<

Which makes sense.

Naglafar?

This is what I got from dictionary.com:

"Naglfar, in Norse mythology, was a ship made entirely from the fingernails and toenails of the dead."

This is what I got from dictionary.com:

"Naglfar, in Norse mythology, was a ship made entirely from the fingernails and toenails of the dead."

I realised that, 1 second after I posted it. it's also the name of a ship from a book I read. Not about the Norse though.

I would have never known that toenails and fingernails would make such good ship building material.

Of course they do, I mean come on. Fingernails and toenails from dead people are strong like ants.