Guardian Soul Feedback

Metal Rabbit

I knew this one was coming, how many chapters are there, I need to catch up, since I only read like 3 chapters

There are 4 complete chapters up. Chapter 5 still has a good way until it's done.

This story is great!

I read the latest chapter, it's becoming better and better as you progress, Arc!

I'm suprised you're not suprised, considering what happens in that new part. :o

Characterization: 9.8

Aaron, Taitlin, Drill, and Louie were the units I felt weren't on enough. They have, however, been on alot more often. Increasing Characterization. All characters have good, differing personalities.

Plot: 9.9

I think I may be addicted to this story! Every time you update, the first thing I do is read it. The plot-line is plain-out wonderful.

Length: 9.6

Length isn't bad at all, actually. I like it! Parts aren't -that- long, but they're long enough to keep me happy! : D

Readability: 9.7

Very easy to understand, but it doesn't lose any of its awesomesauce.

Action: 9.3

The action is getting better too! More, and more action. The fight-scenes are extremely well written.

Cast: 9.6

It has a nice full cast, with original characters, who are NOT SF members, which is a nice change, despite the fact that I like SF member filled stories too, a change is always good. An extra .3 or so given, mainly because the cast, though it has not changed too much, is now more active, I suppose.

Genre: 9.9

I swear, this is one of the most enjoyable story types. I grow bored of the Swords and shit of medieval, a Sci-Fi type story is always good.

Humor: 11.00

I know the normal is only to give AT MAX ten, but the humor here deserves bonus points! =D Tatsui is hilarious!

Overall: 10.2

I told you you needed to work on a few areas, and you did! It's probably the best story here.

Sorry if it seems more retarded than the last one. I'm a bit tired.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going back to writing after my semester exams. I've just been on a long break, it has nothing to do with school but it just feels like a nice time to resume.

Nothing will be posted until spring time, and it may actually be finished by then. :o

Also, I'll have both script format (for newer ones) and standard story format which will take longer to transfer. At least this way both sides can be happy.