Guardian Soul Feedback

Metal Rabbit

New format will be posted slowly, because the translation process takes as long as it did to originally write it.

>.>

Chapter 8 of the old format is almost done, however I feel the need to start over from the beginning. If you want to read what I have before it's posted here, just PM me.

Chapters List so far:

1: (6 parts)

2: (4 parts)

3: (5 parts)

4: (6 parts)

5: (7 parts)

6: (6 parts)

7: (7 parts)

8: (5/7 parts written)

D: I almost forgot I promised to read this for you...

I like the new format you have it in. I'm interested and will be reading more and am sorry for my horrible ignorance :c. I'm not kidding.

I like the switch. I think that the paragraphs could be a bit longer, with maybe a bit more description. The many separate short lines are a little distracting to look at it. Nice start though.

Even with the new style, I'm keeping it in a notepad document. I purposely kept sentences apart so I could read through them easier.

But your advice is noted.

D: I almost forgot I promised to read this for you...

I like the new format you have it in. I'm interested and will be reading more and am sorry for my horrible ignorance :c. I'm not kidding.

Quite alright, I promised to read yours and I haven't done that yet either. :P

Don't think I'm not reading -- I'm just inactive. I like the new format. You may consider Kiryn's advice at how short paragraphs are, but it seems good for the rest.

EDIT: (03/15/09, 2:33 PM): If you want, I can give some more detailed feedback/criticism.

Edited by Matthew O'Connell