Florina's #1 Fan

Who's character page is next?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who's next?

• Gill
    • Karti
    • Schall
    • Annika

I want to do a couple more character pages before I go on to part 2 of the story, but I want those who have been reading my posts to pick the next character I write on. The options for this first poll are below, if the one you voted for doesn't get the most votes by the time I will eventually set (probably 4 or 5 days), then don't fret, I'll be doing the others sooner rather than later, all of these characters make their debut near the beginning of Part 2. The character that wins will get their page put up first and at least one support put up as well.

Also, I'm not expecting huge amounts of votes, obviously, I just started writing on Serenes Forest, no dedicated fanbase for me (yet) :): I'm just doing this for my own enjoyment and to see what characters catch people's attention first. And if you want to view part one to this unnamed tale, or you want to see the character pages I have already started, they are in the tag and they are on my profile page. 

The character descriptions are below:

Annika-

A healer from a foreign land, she is outgoing and compassionate. She sometimes can get caught up in the heat of battle, and will say or do things that are out of her character. She has a secret temper, but tries to remain calm through prayers to the goddess Ancia, who Annika partially was named after. Her mother was a famous wandering sorceress who believes in everything Annika does.

She is the most likely to be found studying her mother’s books.

She is the best shogi player in the army.

Class: Cleric

Gill-

A noble knight and captain of the royal guard, he is Syllish’s closest protector. When she became comatose, he vowed to protect her life with his own, if necessary. His commitment to her is astounding, and a tad disturbing, he remembers everything he's done for her, everything she's said, and everywhere she's been vividly and precisely. Those who know him say he is self-conscious, and that he acts “manly” so that people won’t harass him for his extreme hygiene and OCD behavior, as well as his refusal to eat meat.

He is the most likely to repeat his answers to the same question.

He has the softest skin in the army.

Class: Great Knight

Karti

A reserved archer known for keeping Gill company, she sees him as the father she never had, as he adopted her and trained her into the army after noting her potential. She is determined to prove herself as the greatest sharpshooter in all of Lyrouche, and she never stops trying to show Gill why he was right about her.

She is the best at hunting.

She is the most reactive to being touched.

Class: Archer

Schall

A newly appointed royal guard, he is renowned for his prowess in magic. He is kind to a fault, but extremely naive and immature. His mood on the battlefield is always scared and unhappy, as he is not adjusted to violence, but he has always dreamed of being a knight. His parents are very wealthy nobles, and he was raised as a sheltered child. His adoptive brother, Michael, is jealous of his position.

He is the most gullible in the army.

He is the best finger painter in the army.

Class: Troubadour

Edited by Florina's #1 Fan
No longer doing Annika's page first (unless she wins)

11 hours ago, Florina's #1 Fan said:

Annika-

Her mother was a famous wandering sorceress

(Metal Gear Solid "!" sound)

*places tips of fingers together while leaning forward causing glasses to glint in a dramatic and epic fashion*

Hm…this could be interesting...

6 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

(Metal Gear Solid "!" sound)

*places tips of fingers together while leaning forward causing glasses to glint in a dramatic and epic fashion*

Hm…this could be interesting...

I was thinking of making her mother playable at one point, but I decided against it because she'd be demoted to "pre-promote no one uses" status. Though I am proud to say no main protagonist parents were killed in the making of this fangame.

Actually, my interest is piqued because the focus of my FE-based writing is centered around a group called the Wanderers, which is basically made up of characters from across the many Fire Emblem worlds, all traveling together until they find a place they feel at home in, at which point they stop wandering and settle down, so every time I see anyone else with a character that includes "wandering" in their description my crossover senses go hyperactive.

Ah, okay ;) I trust you. Annika's mother is named Reyanne. She is similar to her daughter, outgoing and can get caught up in the heat of battle, but Reyanne is much more reserved than Annika outside of battle. She stopped wandering when she settled down in Hawkinson, the main characters' village, and raised Annika with her husband. Her husband died of illness and her daughter left with Taren, Tenn, and Tyken, so I mean, she could go off on her own again, there's not really a ball and chain anymore.