Hello all.

Callisto

I've been lurking on these forums for the past few months, and today I finally decided to make an account.

I started playing Fire Emblem games this January and pretty much instantly fell in love when I played Awakening. So far I've played Awakening, Fates, Echoes, Sacred Stones and I'm currently playing through Radiant Dawn and I'm a big fan of Heroes. Echoes has to be my favorite from what I've played so far, but Radiant Dawn might challenge it as I've really enjoyed what I've played so far. 

So yeah, nice to meet you all.

Hello Calliso, and welcome to the forest!

It appears that you are new to Fire Emblem; cool! Glad that you enjoy it so, and neat that you have played so many games so soon. I myself still have yet to beat The Sacred Stones.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here at Serenesforest!

Hey welcome to the forest! Sounds almost like except replace Radiant Dawn with Shadow Dragon for ones played, and maybe go back in time a bit for when I first got into it, but anyways glad to see another fan. Also nice profile supporting the best child unit in fates (tied with Ophelia cause Ophelia is literally a god)

24 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

Hey welcome to the forest! Sounds almost like except replace Radiant Dawn with Shadow Dragon for ones played, and maybe go back in time a bit for when I first got into it, but anyways glad to see another fan. Also nice profile supporting the best child unit in fates (tied with Ophelia cause Ophelia is literally a god)

Caeldori is definitely my favorite of the child units in Fates, however I'm not a huge fan of most of the others. I guess when you love Cordelia you're going to love her clone so yeah. 

I've already bought Shadow Dragon on the Wii U, and I'm pretty eager to play it, but I'm trying to get through Radiant Dawn first before I start on Shadow Dragon.

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Hello Calliso, and welcome to the forest!

It appears that you are new to Fire Emblem; cool! Glad that you enjoy it so, and neat that you have played so many games so soon. I myself still have yet to beat The Sacred Stones.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here at Serenesforest!

Thanks! Nice to meet you as well.

Welcome to the Forest, Callisto!

So you started FE this year and you've already done 4 titles? I'm glad you're enjoying the games!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

2 hours ago, Callisto said:

I've already bought Shadow Dragon on the Wii U, and I'm pretty eager to play it, but I'm trying to get through Radiant Dawn first before I start on Shadow Dragon.

Warning: Shadow Dragon may seriously impair your love of this franchise due to being freaking annoying, not to mention good luck keeping everyone alive the entire game.

Anyways, welcome!

3 hours ago, Callisto said:

WARNING: Shadow Dragon might impair your love for the franchise due to being a major step backward.

6 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Warning: Shadow Dragon may seriously impair your love of this franchise due to being freaking annoying, not to mention good luck keeping everyone alive the entire game.

Anyways, welcome!

6 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

WARNING: Shadow Dragon might impair your love for the franchise due to being a major step backward.

Duly noted, thanks guys!