Thoughts on this character dialogue?

Theri

*Warning: has very mature themes*

If you've seen the first video (link in description), then you know the previous scene. With the demo being worked on and progress going much faster than we anticipated, I'm happy to release this video. These characters are the antagonists, but I want to know what people think when they see this scene. Any feedback?

I'm confused. Is Death a human being with the nickname Death, or an actual incarnation of death (ie, Thanatos in Greek mythology)? This cutscene reads like the former, but from what I remember last time it's said that the main antagonized was revived or something? And if it's the latter, how exactly is he supposed to commit suicide?

Just now, Tequila said:

I'm confused. Is Death a human being with the nickname Death, or an actual incarnation of death (ie, Thanatos in Greek mythology)? This cutscene reads like the former, but from what I remember last time it's said that the main antagonized was revived or something? And if it's the latter, how exactly is he supposed to commit suicide?

His name is pronounced "Deeth," lol and he's just a character who's a normal human. The main antagonist is not on-screen in this scene, but Death and Bifronz are both on the antagonist's side.

6 hours ago, Tequila said:

Oh, ok. Did Maya's brother get revived or something? Or am I taking that from another hack/make it up?

Yes, Maya revived her brother using dark magic so she wouldn't have to be the queen. However, this starts the conflict since the dark magic also summons monsters.