Upcoming GHB: Black Knight?

Lord_Grima

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE9 banner later this month when Brave Heroes ends seems perfectly reasonable. Legion/Clarisse, Berkut, Valter: the past few GHBs have all been from the same game as a banner releasing around that time, so why not BK too?

An FE9 TT right now would be very strange, since there's only one Tellius story map in the game so far. I think it could make sense after we get another banner and have a full chapter/paralogue of Tellius maps, but not yet.

3 minutes ago, Solaris998 said:

Oh right those were a thing, I completely forgot about those. Probably because I was too busy trying to summon for new characters whenever they came up

With the free first summon mechanic, I say the more banners the merrier! Every man is rich when the goods are free! I may or may not have pulled a Celica and Lyn because of this.

7 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

With the free first summon mechanic, I say the more banners the merrier! Every man is rich when the goods are free! I may or may not have pulled a Celica and Lyn because of this.

Good on you! I wish I had that kind of luck with this game (Though I got Brave Roy and a second Brave Lucina yesterday so I shouldn't complain) But yeah now that the free first summon is a thing I probably would. Just didn't wanna spend my orbs on it at the time.

I feel like the banner that would come with the Black Knight would be a Micah themed banner. It would probably be Sothe (Dagger unit), Leonardo (Bow unit), Edward (Sword unit), and either Micah (Blue mage) or Nolan (Axe unit)

5 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I feel like the banner that would come with the Black Knight would be a Micah themed banner. It would probably be Sothe (Dagger unit), Leonardo (Bow unit), Edward (Sword unit), and either Micah (Blue mage) or Nolan (Axe unit)

The fact that Nephenee's sprite was teased, and it's a PoR map makes me think it's going to be another PoR Banner.  The first RD Banner will likely be the Dawn Brigade.

It looks like Nephenee is in, I hope for

Jill

Kieran (We could use another Axe Cav)

Ranulf (unless they want to hold him off for a Laguz Banner)

I wouldn't mind Elincia, but I'm thinking she and her retainers will get their own banner eventually.  Nephenee's presence makes me think they're going to take units from here and there, rather than a theme like the Dawn Brigade or Crimean retainers.

54 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Micaiah isn’t coming just yet. The map is from Blueberry Emblem Part One, Nephenee is not a part of the Dawn Brigade, and the Dawn Brigade tends to be screwed over anyway.

1 hour ago, Solaris998 said:

Good on you! I wish I had that kind of luck with this game (Though I got Brave Roy and a second Brave Lucina yesterday so I shouldn't complain) But yeah now that the free first summon is a thing I probably would. Just didn't wanna spend my orbs on it at the time.

I've had rubbish luck on the CYL banner (120 orbs spent doing full summons and only a bad natured Ike to show for it) so it comes full circle.

Black Knight had better have Eclipse, if he has anything else they're doing it wrong.

FE9 Banner disappoints me, I wanted FE10, but Neph assures me that it'll be PoR.

Most Likely Characters.

• Jill
  • Zihark
  • Mia
  • Ilyana
  • Kieran
  • Gatrie
  • Boyd
  • Shinon
  • Haar
  • Rolf

Jill's pretty much guaranteed. Calill's not making the cut so the red will be Mia or Zihark, Neph is the blue, if not then there's Gatrie or Ilyana (Not going to be Marcia or any of the cavs.) and then for Colorless Shinon is most likely, Rolf is naaaaah and lolRhys.

Going to predict Jill, Zihark, Neph and Shinon with possible Rhys surprise. If Neph is a TT Reward then MAYBE Ilyana.

Either way, I like Jill but I won't pull for her. Mia, Ilyana, Haar or Boyd need to be in this banner in order for me to pull.

I just want blue and offensive colourless Tellius units... but I also want Nephenee. I've never really cared too much about Black Knight, when it comes to Tellius enemies I'd rather have Petrine and Pelleas. I guess Naesala if he feels like counting as an enemy that week.

I'd love it if Jill and Haar were released, but damn I have too many green units. I also want Shinon so I can complete my asshole sniper team.

And please, please don't make BK come out midbattle, I don't want another GHB with reinforcements.

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

You probably are, Cherche.

Actually, I do too, just look at his gigantic chubby head! (on a more serious note, the BK's pauldrons being gargantuan was one the things, together with his imposing constitution, meaning a relatively smaller head, was what really made his design threatening... but you can't have that in a chibi!)

Spoiler

Fepr-Blackknight.jpg

EDIT: geez, that's some shitty quality right there! http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090605012602/fireemblem/images/4/43/Fepr-Blackknight.jpg

Edited by Koumal8

1 minute ago, Koumal8 said:

Actually, I do too, just look at his gigantic chubby head! (on a more serious note, the BK's pauldrons being gargantuan was one the things, together with his imposing constitution, meaning a relatively smaller head, was what really made his design threatening... but you can't have that in a chibi!)

Hide contents

Fepr-Blackknight.jpg

That's one of the main problems with the BK mii fighter in smash bros. I mean he was cute and I liked that about him, but he didn't have the imposing aura that I felt made the BK, the BK. But in heroes I expect it so no worries or complaints here.

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

Black Knight had better have Eclipse, if he has anything else they're doing it wrong.

FE9 Banner disappoints me, I wanted FE10, but Neph assures me that it'll be PoR.

Most Likely Characters.

• Jill
  • Zihark
  • Mia
  • Ilyana
  • Kieran
  • Gatrie
  • Boyd
  • Shinon
  • Haar
  • Rolf

Jill's pretty much guaranteed. Calill's not making the cut so the red will be Mia or Zihark, Neph is the blue, if not then there's Gatrie or Ilyana (Not going to be Marcia or any of the cavs.) and then for Colorless Shinon is most likely, Rolf is naaaaah and lolRhys.

Going to predict Jill, Zihark, Neph and Shinon with possible Rhys surprise. If Neph is a TT Reward then MAYBE Ilyana.

Either way, I like Jill but I won't pull for her. Mia, Ilyana, Haar or Boyd need to be in this banner in order for me to pull.

2 hours ago, Eleanore said:

I just want blue and offensive colourless Tellius units... but I also want Nephenee. I've never really cared too much about Black Knight, when it comes to Tellius enemies I'd rather have Petrine and Pelleas. I guess Naesala if he feels like counting as an enemy that week.

I'd love it if Jill and Haar were released, but damn I have too many green units. I also want Shinon so I can complete my asshole sniper team.

And please, please don't make BK come out midbattle, I don't want another GHB with reinforcements.

Don't get my hopes too up.  I thought L'Arachel was a lock for the SS Banner, but they didn't have her.

Jill might be another Lance Flyer, since that's her starting weapon in PoR.  I always gave her a Forged Lance called Jill Pole.  Yay if you get the reference.

11 hours ago, Xenomata said:

You probably are, Cherche.

Naw, he's an adorable little fatso.

9 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

That's one of the main problems with the BK mii fighter in smash bros. I mean he was cute and I liked that about him, but he didn't have the imposing aura that I felt made the BK, the BK. But in heroes I expect it so no worries or complaints here.

You can't exactly expecta a Mii to look "imposing". lol

For a RD banner, Micaiah is a definite staff user. Sothe is even more attached to her than Soren is to Ike (and the connection is creepier- he ends up marrying the girl who used to be his mother/big sister, then ended up becoming his wife), hopefully he'll be a good, and rare, addition to the Dagger pool. If we stick with a standard 4 char banner, I'd say Edward and Da Vinci fill up the other two slots, but Nolan would add more to things. 

For PoR 2, Jill would be amazing I agree. Astrid could give us a bow cav not CYLyn. Tormod would make for a Red Tomer (and I'd love to see if they give him some new movement skill to compensate for no Celerity). Gatrie/Brom the Chap would expand the armor pool if DeNA wants to do that with more than just the BK.

And just when with Elincia Ridell Crimea show up? Her Majesty deserves to get in. If Neph isn't a TT char, by some very very slim chance, we could be getting a Crimea-themed banner. The Princess/Queen, a commoner, a Royal Knight, and someone else?

16 hours ago, Zeo said:

The Japanese version didn't give Eclipse its own name. It had the same name as Luna, but had the boosted effect and shinier icon. I don't see any reason they'd give him anything other than Luna in Heroes.