Here's a piping hot 'n spicy fic about Robin!Severa.

ladyCubert

Hey gang, I'm writing a fanfic. It's slightly self-indulgent, but that's what fanfic is for, so that's ok, if people actually like it it's a bonus.

I'm notorious (at least I think I am) for shipping the hell out of M!Robin and Cordelia. I mean, on the surface, how could you not? It's the two most perfect and flawless shepherds, together at last, not to mention it being one of Cordelia's... three? good romantic supports. But what I always found fascinating was that Severa and Morgan are the two biggest little shits in the second generation. Even after I played fates and I was essentially done with awakening I still thought that this had a lot of potential to be a great story. Two years, a million bus rides to and from school, an entire scrapped 13000 word first draft that's still on FF.Net, and the most boring WestJet 5 hour plane ride  with no free entertainment later, I think I finally have something.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/8351107/chapters/19131373

Now, I'm a film guy. I've worked on films. I know how stories work in film. But jesus christ if text isn't a completely alien language to me. If any of you guys have any criticism or advice to give when it comes to expressing emotion or just how to pace things in general, I'd hella appreciate it (the most recent chapter in particular feels like a bit of a mess pacing-wise to me, I just dont have the slightest clue of how to fix it).

Edited by ladyCubert