Voting Gaunltet idea: Black Fang vs FE12 Assassins. Thoughts. And who u vote for?

votris11

Voting Gaunltet idea: Black Fang vs FE12 Assassins. Thoughts. And who u vote for  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you pick for this Gauntlet?

• Jaffar, the Edgelord Lolicon
    • Katarina, the Bacon Spy
    • Lloyd, the Vermin Genocider
    • Clarisse, the Tsudere Sniper
    • Linus, the guy I know too little about to give him a stupid title
    • The Legions of Moreses
    • Ursula, the Horse Emblem Perfectionist
    • Eremiya, the Mother of Assassins

i got bored and thought of a bunch ideas for a Voting Gauntlet. So why not make a poll about them. This Gauntlet focus around the Black Fang Assassins in FE7 and the newly added assassins in FE12. What do you think of this Gauntlet and who would you vote for.
Also excuse the stupid nickname (titles) that I gave to each character. I got them from the over exaggerated personality given to them in Heroes or kind of funny things about their character that is technically isn't false. Please don't take offense to them or to the characters.

I started 3 poll about fan made Voting Gauntlet in Gamefaq, and I decided to bring over to Serenes Forest for fun. I'm still new to this site so I don't know if it alright to make polls like these. I usually make these Gauntlet along side with the current gauntlet (or around the time). I don't usually do some many at once Please let me know if I do anything that would be against this site's rules. This is the first VG idea I made that was along side War of the Cleric Gauntlet.