September event Schedule

V-raptor

img_20170904_01.png

Well here it is people the FEH events in September. Seems BK's GHB isin't here so we need to wait another month for him sadly. 2 tempest trials and bound hero battles looks.. intresting. And confirmation that new units are coming the 15th due to the log in bonus, and the new update is coming Thursday.

Go speculate your thoughts now!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two Bound Hero Battles and no new GHBs this month? That's more than a little disappointing. Ephraim and Eirika could be interesting though (will we get a new "disgusting" moment?). The idea of a mini tempest is pretty novel, but it really makes me feel like they need some new event types...

Ninian and... Hawkeye?  Like, I know they had a support, but wouldn't Eliwood make more sense as a partner for Ninian?  Or Fae with Hawkeye (as they clearly know each other based on the special dialogue they have in FE7)?  

Fae and Ninian! The adorable dragon meets the gentle mother!

...Another Ephraim banner, maybe? Or another Tana banner? I don't remember what the deal is with BHB banners. All I know is I didn't get the free Ephraim from Threaten Defence, and I don't tolerate Peri enough to divert effort from Brave Ike to gun for Ephraim and give Tana someone she knows other than Valter in my roster.

I'm liking where the end of my prac sits on this schedule. Now just to survive the thing...

Bound Hero Battles aren't good replacements for normal GHBs, in my opinion. I like the guaranteed hero rather than the orbs.

That being said, if both TTs give a new hero, I guess I couldn't complain, since we're still getting two this month ^.^

I would have liked to go against Black Knight in a proper GHB, but I'm guessing he'll be part of the TT if it is the same name as his chapter.  

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Bound Hero Battles aren't good replacements for normal GHBs, in my opinion. I like the guaranteed hero rather than the orbs.

That being said, if both TTs give a new hero, I guess I couldn't complain, since we're still getting two this month ^.^

[...]

Same here. There have been some cool and strong GHB heros given for free to everyone. The TT units lag a little bit behind in comparison (except Masked Marth perhaps). 

Since the first TT in September will be a new "mini" version, i assume also the rewards will be smaller. 

Special maps for FE Warriors suggests FE Warriors units being added: either in the new banner (alongside the log-in bonus) or otherwise, such as as rewards for the special maps. That could explain the lack of new GHB.

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Guess we'll have to wait and see their future Summoning Focus plans... as if we'd care about anything other than Brave Heroes anyways.

Brave Heroes was my least anticipated summon session. I'm happy it's over so people will stop asking where it is and we can focus on other summons xD

I wish they would go back to random ones like the siblings, though. Maybe after a few more FE8, Jugdral and Tellius sessions just to bring those unit amounts up.

Just now, Cute Chao said:

Brave Heroes was my least anticipated summon session. I'm happy it's over so people will stop asking where it is and we can focus on other summons xD

I wish they would go back to random ones like the siblings, though. Maybe after a few more FE8, Jugdral and Tellius sessions just to bring those unit amounts up.

I didn't say "as if we'd care about anything else" lightly. I didn't even know about CYL until a few months ago (and if I did, I'd have been voting for Nowi and Gregor), and I had to learn what CYL even meant just so I could partake in conversations.

I suggest some Archetype banners. We could always use some more Jagens in this game, amiright or amiinsane?

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

I didn't say "as if we'd care about anything else" lightly. I didn't even know about CYL until a few months ago (and if I did, I'd have been voting for Nowi and Gregor), and I had to learn what CYL even meant just so I could partake in conversations.

I suggest some Archetype banners. We could always use some more Jagens in this game, amiright or amiinsane?

Oooh, sorry, were you being sarcy? I missed it >.<

I would love some more themed ones. The siblings one were cool and there's many more siblings they can add in if they move away from older brother / younger sister. Or shapeshifters - most games have them. Jagen archetypes, thieves, Christmas Knights (would kill for this one), maybe couples or people who end together could be nice...

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Oooh, sorry, were you being sarcy? I missed it >.<

I would love some more themed ones. The siblings one were cool and there's many more siblings they can add in if they move away from older brother / younger sister. Or shapeshifters - most games have them. Jagen archetypes, thieves, Christmas Knights (would kill for this one), maybe couples or people who end together could be nice...

It's cool, can't expect everyone to understand sarcasm on the first reading.

...that last sentence wasn't sarcasm, it really is hard to get the tone of a sentence without reading it aloud, and it still results in mistakes, but that's a whole different topic.

I'm not sure how "couples of people who end together" would work since we really don't have that many "canon" pairing to go off of, or at least not that many that either A: aren't already in the game, B; have at least one of the pair in the game already (so they'd just be in the banner all by their lonesome), or C; are immediately recognizable (Sigurd and Deirdre, Quan and Ethlyn are honestly the only ones I can think of off the top of my head).

But then again, Canon couples barely even scratches the surface of the yet-to-be-featured FE cast. I'd probably get excited for an "early game axe unit you will never use again" or "early game brigand boss who you don't even remember" just because new stuff yay. I'd get excited over an Anna banner that was just "Anna from that one time where she was a Pegasus Knight, Anna from Awakening, Anna from Fates, and Jake as a Warrior".

9 minutes ago, Lau said:

Oh god, what if Rowan and Lianna are joining Heroes? I'm not a fan of them so I wouldn't pull for them, but I expected the TMS cast first, tbh.

As Grand Hero Battle units maybe, but probably not as anything like Focus Banner units.

I guess if the first TT's final boss is an Embla boss, the second's is a playable lord missing from the bonus units, and the third's is a regular playable character who was in the bonus units, it wouldn't be much more strange for another one's to be a main series villain and potentially the free unit.

That said, FE9 Ch11 has a completely different tone than the previous TT finales so far, and I think the fact that it has a generic enemy rules it out from being a TT finale. So I have no idea what's going on. Perhaps Ch11 really is the BK's GHB but he also shows up as the final boss of the TT in a Ch27-based map? Since it's explicitly a reference to Ch27, not FE9 or the BK in general. His GHB could be happening this month but left out of the event list, or it could be sometime later.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

I guess if the first TT's final boss is an Embla boss, the second's is a playable lord missing from the bonus units, and the third's is a regular playable character who was in the bonus units, it wouldn't be much more strange for another one's to be a main series villain and potentially the free unit.

That said, FE9 Ch11 has a completely different tone than the previous TT finales so far, and I think the fact that it has a generic enemy rules it out from being a TT finale. So I have no idea what's going on. Perhaps Ch11 really is the BK's GHB but he also shows up as the final boss of the TT in a Ch27-based map? Since it's explicitly a reference to Ch27, not FE9 or the BK in general. His GHB could be happening this month but left out of the event list, or it could be sometime later.

Yeah I'm right there with you with the confusion. All the Tempest Trial finales have essentially been villain maps, or rather maps based on the near end of game fights. The Dragon's Table, the Altar of Berkut as I'm going to call it, yhe bottom of Thabes Labyrinth. This would be a complete tone shift.

And am I only one who finds it weird that they would tease the Black Knight and his map but not release the GHB (assuming he is one) for a month if that schedule is right? It's all confusing-

3 hours ago, Ildanach said:

Two Bound Hero Battles and no new GHBs this month? That's more than a little disappointing. Ephraim and Eirika could be interesting though (will we get a new "disgusting" moment?). The idea of a mini tempest is pretty novel, but it really makes me feel like they need some new event types...

I hope we get another "disgusting" moment if only so that we know IS is aware of the meme (they made "Roy's ya boy" and "We like Ike" official, so there's a chance). If we get a mini TT I hope all the rewards are easier to get.

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

Fae and Ninian! The adorable dragon meets the gentle mother!

...Another Ephraim banner, maybe? Or another Tana banner? I don't remember what the deal is with BHB banners. All I know is I didn't get the free Ephraim from Threaten Defence, and I don't tolerate Peri enough to divert effort from Brave Ike to gun for Ephraim and give Tana someone she knows other than Valter in my roster.

I'm liking where the end of my prac sits on this schedule. Now just to survive the thing...

Eirika and Ephraim will be the sole focuses of the BHB banner. I'll take my free (hopefully Blue) pull for him but I'm not spending any Orbs here while Brave Heroes is still live.

Good luck with your exams!

Edited by DefyingFates