September event Schedule

V-raptor

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Now that I think about, I could give Masked Marth the same Renewal setup that I run on Alm.

Ursula is a great choice for 5*, if you can give her blarblade.  I have her on my primary Horse Emblem team, and she's great.

[...]

Yeah, I have that setup on those two as well. Pseudo-Healer +ATK +1 Alm with TT-boost kicked Sonya's butt several times, until I pulled Celica. 

Until now I would prefer Ursula as well. She got already Blarblade (without +) and is a good unit in my horse team. But in the same time, I would like to play around with Anna's 5* Weapon in TT, keeping her at low health, warping around and doubling everyone with desperation. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I was planning on saving my orbs for the Eirika and Ephraim BHB to try for reds, but I may have to try for Ninian instead. I have Eliwood, but having him take up a character slot for my Tempest team would be difficult to work around, since I'd either have to run a second red with "Marth" as a Falchion healer, or run an actual healer, which feels like another waste of a slot. Plus I'd like a Ninian anyway, after failing to get her in the past few banners she's been in. Just in case though, I guess I'll be training up Eliwood to level 40 before it starts.

For Black Knight, I would expect him to be a GHB, but I wouldn't be terribly upset if he was on a banner instead, since I'd be okay with passing him up. Not having it happen this month seems a bit odd, though, which makes a banner appearance a bit more possible. On the other hand, I feel like Nephenee will probably be a banner unit, but getting her for free through Tempest Trial would be very nice, especially for a Slaying Lance+.

I would like to get an Ephraim who's not -Atk, but I may not have many Orbs, depending on what the next Banner is, which looks to be Tellius.

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, I have that setup on those two as well. Pseudo-Healer +ATK +1 Alm with TT-boost kicked Sonya's butt several times, until I pulled Celica. 

Until now I would prefer Ursula as well. She got already Blarblade (without +) and is a good unit in my horse team. But in the same time, I would like to play around with Anna's 5* Weapon in TT, keeping her at low health, warping around and doubling everyone with desperation. 

I went and just gave my MMarth the same skills I ran on Alm.  I had leveled my 5* up to level 40, but never actually gave her any skills yet, since I didn't know what I wanted to do with her.  If she continues to be a bonus unit in future Tempests, having a ready Falchion medic will be very nice.

26 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I would like to get an Ephraim who's not -Atk, but I may not have many Orbs, depending on what the next Banner is, which looks to be Tellius.

I went and just gave my MMarth the same skills I ran on Alm.  I had leveled my 5* up to level 40, but never actually gave her any skills yet, since I didn't know what I wanted to do with her.  If she continues to be a bonus unit in future Tempests, having a ready Falchion medic will be very nice.

I'm in a similar situation, but with a -Spd Eirika and no Ephraim at all. I'm just hoping to get Ninian without using many orbs so I can save the rest for the other upcoming banners and decide between going for Ephraim and a better Eirika, or hopefully new Tellius units. Or I guess Ninian again since she's in a BHB as well, but I hope it won't come to that.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm in a similar situation, but with a -Spd Eirika and no Ephraim at all. I'm just hoping to get Ninian without using many orbs so I can save the rest for the other upcoming banners and decide between going for Ephraim and a better Eirika, or hopefully new Tellius units. Or I guess Ninian again since she's in a BHB as well, but I hope it won't come to that.

Eirika's available as 4*, so I would wait until you get a better nature and promote then merge her.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Eirika's available as 4*, so I would wait until you get a better nature and promote then merge her.

True, I may just wait for the new banner and pull reds on that instead. I've had the worst/weirdest luck with pulling for her, though; never got her on any banner where she was a Focus unit and never got her as a 4-star, then managed to pull my -Spd one on the Brave Heroes banner as a 5-star while going for Brave Roy. Maybe they'll be nice enough to  reveal the next banner before Eirika and Ephraim's ends, but otherwise I'll try to restrain myself from spending the orbs too soon. Assuming I don't end up with no orbs after trying for Ninian, that is.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

True, I may just wait for the new banner and pull reds on that instead. I've had the worst/weirdest luck with pulling for her, though; never got her on any banner where she was a Focus unit and never got her as a 4-star, then managed to pull my -Spd one on the Brave Heroes banner as a 5-star while going for Brave Roy. Maybe they'll be nice enough to  reveal the next banner before Eirika and Ephraim's ends, but otherwise I'll try to restrain myself from spending the orbs too soon. Assuming I don't end up with no orbs after trying for Ninian, that is.

I went the longest time just having my one Eirika, then when I was pulling for Seth, I got 5 of her.  I seem to be very streaking with my luck.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I went the longest time just having my one Eirika, then when I was pulling for Seth, I got 5 of her.  I seem to be very streaking with my luck.

Heh, funny thing is, I pulled my first Seth during Brave Heroes, one summon session before my first Eirika. Seeing him ask about Eirika and Ephraim was quite bittersweet, but I suppose he brought her with him in the end. I later got another 4-star Seth right before actually getting Brave Roy, and a 5-star in the Threaten Def banner right after getting my first Roderick, who I've also been hoping for since his first banner. I guess he's an odd good luck charm for me; I can only hope that he shows up for the Tempest Trial Mini banner as well.

30 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Did anyone catch the massive troll that Intelligent Systems just pulled?  Heroes players have been clamoring for months for a new Xander and Camus GHB.  What do they do?  Add two GHB units that nobody were asking for: Robin and Clarisse. 

Hey now, I'll be going for my level 40+3 5-star Clarisse this month, thank you very much.

On a (only slightly) more serious note, I am curious how long they'll keep holding off on Xander and Camus returning. At least we'll get Infernal for Robin, and a few small lines of dialogue for both I guess, but it's certainly not the most exciting month for the GHB.

37 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Did anyone catch the massive troll that Intelligent Systems just pulled?  Heroes players have been clamoring for months for a new Xander and Camus GHB.  What do they do?  Add two GHB units that nobody were asking for: Robin and Clarisse. 

Not really a troll IMO. IS did state that they do plan on bringing back Xander and Camus but they also said that they don't have set dates yet.

23 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Hey now, I'll be going for my level 40+3 5-star Clarisse this month, thank you very much.

On a (only slightly) more serious note, I am curious how long they'll keep holding off on Xander and Camus returning. At least we'll get Infernal for Robin, and a few small lines of dialogue for both I guess, but it's certainly not the most exciting month for the GHB.

What setup do you run for Clarisse?  I just fought one in arena with 35 attack...

I'm hoping they'll bring back Ursula.  I always liked her character design in Blaze-it Sword. 

2 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

What setup do you run for Clarisse?  I just fought one in arena with 35 attack...

I'm hoping they'll bring back Ursula.  I always liked her character design in Blaze-it Sword. 

Ursula has had one return already, but they seem to be doing the second returns in order, and she's third in line. So she'll probably show up again next month.

35 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I'm planning to go the Brave Bow+/Life and Death 3 route eventually, but that's a 40,000 feather investment (20,000 or even 0 if I somehow pull a Minerva, Jaffar, or Klein at 5-star), and promoting for skills is lower on my priority list than promoting units outright. Her offensive stats are pretty solid, with speed right between CYL Lyn and Bride Cordelia, and only a few less points in attack, but she takes a lot of work for slightly worse results. Her attack at 5-star with her own bow is 42, which is okay; I assume that the 35 attack is either from a 4-star with a Steel Bow, or a 5-star with a basic Brave Bow, which shows why the + and LaD3 is practically required. Alternatively, her 25 defense is decent for an archer, and Swift Sparrow could keep that slight bulk for a point less in attack and speed, but that would require pulling Katarina or CYL Lyn, and I'd rather give it to Olwen first to keep her own 30 Resistence intact. Merging and fully building Clarisse is mainly going to be a personal project once I get more important units promoted.

Ursula is a pretty solid unit. She doesn't have the personal tome of Reinhardt and Olwen, but her offensive and defensive stats are nearly equal to Olwen, trading a couple points of speed for three more attack (although she would have more speed as well if Olwen keeps her tome). The others are arguably better, but Ursula is still a great choice, and she served me well for quite a while.

Edited by DefaultBeep
Remembered that Swift Sparrow existed.

14 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm planning to go the Brave Bow+/Life and Death 3 route eventually, but that's a 40,000 feather investment (20,000 or even 0 if I somehow pull a Minerva, Jaffar, or Klein at 5-star), and promoting for skills is lower on my priority list than promoting units outright. Her offensive stats are pretty solid, with speed right between CYL Lyn and Bride Cordelia, and only a few less points in attack, but she takes a lot of work for slightly worse results. Her attack at 5-star with her own bow is 42, which is okay; I assume that the 35 attack is either from a 4-star with a Steel Bow, or a 5-star with a basic Brave Bow, which shows why the + and LaD3 is practically required. Alternatively, her 25 defense is decent for an archer, and Swift Sparrow could keep that slight bulk for a point less in attack and speed, but that would require pulling Katarina or CYL Lyn, and I'd rather give it to Olwen first to keep her own 30 Resistence intact. Merging and fully building Clarisse is mainly going to be a personal project once I get more important units promoted.

Ursula is a pretty solid unit. She doesn't have the personal tome of Reinhardt and Olwen, but her offensive and defensive stats are nearly equal to Olwen, trading a couple points of speed for three more attack (although she would have more speed as well if Olwen keeps her tome). The others are arguably better, but Ursula is still a great choice, and she served me well for quite a while.

That's a pretty good setup.  If you pull a 5-star Klein, though, you have Brave Bow+ and DB3 preloaded.  As a Nietzschean, I am more prone to support the aristocracy (Klein) over a lowly yet intriguing assassin (ClarClar).

16 hours ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I'm desperate for Robin. Blue Tomebreaker!

That really needs to be made available on more heroes -.-

18 hours ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Looking forward to the October banners, as i'm assuming there will be Halloween versions of the characters.  Please give us a Camilla that is as OP as she was in Conquest! 

Amen on this. Spring Camilla is great but I could always go for another good one of her to make up for how lackluster regular Camilla is. Lucina has 4 incarnations, let's go Camilla~

And I'm hoping they didn't push Xander and Camus' reruns too far off. A friend of mine loves Xander but didn't start playing until this summer, so he's been bummed to not have him still.

5 hours ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

That's a pretty good setup.  If you pull a 5-star Klein, though, you have Brave Bow+ and DB3 preloaded.  As a Nietzschean, I am more prone to support the aristocracy (Klein) over a lowly yet intriguing assassin (ClarClar).

If I ever get a 5-star Klein, then he will be immediately and viciously sacrificed, as payback for being more optimal than the original and best Noble Blonde Archer, Jeorge. I will find a way to make you shine someday, my +Res/-Spd Parthia baby.

Edited by DefaultBeep