Least favourite character(s)?

Since everyone's already going off on most of my least favorites(Clive, Berkut, Fernand, Faye), I'll mention someone I haven't really seen mentioned: Kamui. He's just so shallow and uninteresting.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's really nobody I actually actively dislike, but I find Alm and especially Deen kind of boring.

In terms of gameplay, Valbar and Nomah were both really disappointing for me, although admittedly Valbar is helped a great deal by the Trainee's Lance.

Edited by Topaz Light

On 1/7/2018 at 11:27 AM, Xzedopau said:

You gotta give him the steel bow with that ability to hit hard (I forgot its name)

He was pretty good at farming damage for someone else kill with one hit, specially against arcanists

I'm still on Chapter 3 so I haven't gotten to face any arcanists yet. That being said, I'll keep an eye out for that Steel Bow. Thanks!

I don't really hate anyone exactly, but I've never liked Deen. As a playable character, he's a good unit but story wise he's just there, and all around boring. It makes more sense for him to just be a boss. Also don't like how Faye's character primarily revolves around being thirsty for Alm.

• 3 years later...

My top 5 hated character :

- 5th : Jesse (Bad gameplay)

- 4th : Rudolf (Awful boss)

- 3rd : Berkut (Never join the team and very frustrated to defeat him in his last battle)

- 2nd : Duma (Hardest boss)

- 1st : Jedah (Manipulate Celica,  summon many creature and only get hurt every 4th)