Sakura and Male Corrin Confirmed

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And no one was surpised. But yaaay Sakura is gettingĀ her bow!! She looks so cute with it.

Also they better be dropping her trailer stat. Pushing her back just to give Nohr more spotlight was uncalled for. I really want to see her be cuteĀ and strong (second main found).

1 hour ago, RotomGuy said:

I appreciate the effort they went to in removing the little sisters from that one cutscene.

Same here it's pretty funny.

The sakura model looks great and I'm interested to see what she plays like. We'll probably be getting a sakura trailer next and then followed up by a male corrin trailer

1 hour ago, RotomGuy said:

I appreciate the effort they went to in removing the little sisters from that one cutscene.

We thought the camera pan was suspicious? No, they were just photoshopped into this picture out of the trailer.

Was there ever any doubt on these 2 glad my boy Corrin is gonna get equal screentime which looks to be based on a choice fitting for their game also I love Sakura glad I predicted her with a Yumi gonna be fun trying her out now I need the soon reveal of Azura then I'm content! :)

13 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Why do they bother assigning the Corns to the different fams when M!Corn isn't supposed to be story relevant like F!Robin?

Probably just to emulate the boxart, or theres more to the Lianna & Rowan choice at the beginning of the game than meets the eye.

I'm sure when we get the full article we'll get the answers.

16 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Probably just to emulate the boxart, or theres more to the Lianna & Rowan choice at the beginning of the game than meets the eye.

I'm sure when we get the full article we'll get the answers.

If it's the latter, they'd have to align cutscenes and record two different voices for every scene featuring Corrin and Robin. Seems like too much effort really.

Sword: Corrins, yellow twins, that guy, Xander, Ryoma, Chrom, Lucina, Marth- 10

Lances: Hinoka, Cordelia, Azura (?)- 3

Axes: Lissa, Fred, Camilla- 3

Tomes: Robins, Leo, Elise- Ā 4

Bows: Takumi, Sakura- 2

Well the weapon variation isn't too bad (<50% swords) but I hope they don't add anymore swordsmen to the game.Ā 

nah, theres defedently going to be more swords if theres any hope for marth having ANY allies appear before the game starts

or else its just gonna be a game about marth going through the future.

29 minutes ago, Nanima said:

If it's the latter, they'd have to align cutscenes and record two different voices for every scene featuring Corrin and Robin. Seems like too much effort really.

If there is a choice, I think it will only affect Corrins. Female Robin was already said not to be in the story at all.

9 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

If there is a choice, I think it will only affect Corrins. Female Robin was already said not to be in the story at all.

That would make no sense. All they'd do is piss off Awakening fans by giving Corrin special treatment and leaving Robin in the dust for noĀ reason.I mean, it could happen, but it would be incredibly stupid on their part.

Just now, Nanima said:

That would make no sense. All they'd do is piss off Awakening fans by giving Corrin special treatment and leaving Robin in the dust for noĀ reason.I mean, it could happen, but it would be incredibly stupid on their part.

But they specifically said female Robin wouldn't be in the story mode. And it makes more sense given the duality of Fates and how each Corrin was associated with one family.

26 minutes ago, UNLEASH IT said:

Sword: Corrins, yellow twins, that guy, Xander, Ryoma, Chrom, Lucina, Marth- 10

Lances: Hinoka, Cordelia, Azura (?)- 3

Axes: Lissa, Fred, Camilla- 3

Tomes: Robins, Leo, Elise- Ā 4

Bows: Takumi, Sakura- 2

Well the weapon variation isn't too bad (<50% swords) but I hope they don't add anymore swordsmen to the game.Ā 

inb4 Ogma and Navarre