-Dragon's Rage-

Deity

Der, he has too look imposing. ^^ You honestly dont believe a small runt measuring 5 feet tall is gonna stand up against the forces of evil, huh?

I was just saying things for the dare. The idea for a tall man to fight is good, however. I actually like mercenary stories and I hope this turns out good.

I was just saying things for the dare. The idea for a tall man to fight is good, however. I actually like mercenary stories and I hope this turns out good.

Oh, so you have read it?

>>And I thought nobody paid any attention to it because I hadn't received feedback.

Tis sad to write something and not get comments on it. I feel for all those writers. :( That is why I am gonna make that site tomorrow, so everyone can give feedback on every story that is submitted there. ^^

The story is gonna be alright, you just gotta read it and find out. There is still much to occur, like when Jyosua sends an army of Dragons after chiki.

To stand against an invasion, Phydoria will have to unite, but even so, humans will have a hard time battling these beasts, who had never been seen before.

And then, Rad is pursued by his dead friend, Yosh, who is reanimated back to life...And lots of peeps die from both ends...I'd say more, but I am spoiling everything...