How many units do you have max Hero Merit on?

Callisto

Before they raised it to 3000, I had 13 units at 2,000. Now I only have 3 at 3,000. (Xander, Reinhardt and Cecilia) with two close behind (Camus and Nino)

Do you actively try to max out your hero's hero merit, or do you not really care about it?

Spoiler
59af4560e70a1_HeroMeritList.thumb.jpg.74ba9f70d9d06c31ffa1ea0f004affb3.jpg

Edited by Callisto
Added a picture of my Hero Merit Page

I also have Xander, Reinhardt, and Cecilia as my only units currently at 3,000. Raising units to the cap is tempting, but I try to avoid the temptation because it makes me want to stop using them in favor of units who can still gain HM.

I have 18 units at at least 2,000. I think 14 of them were there before the cap was raised, with Luke, Delthea, Palla, and Gwendolyn being new.

tumblr_ovu169ZtQR1sn35pqo1_1280.png

5 heroes at max HM: Gray, Reinhardt, Bride Lyn, Olivia, and Ninian

7 uncapped heroes above 2K HM: Xander (2940), Lissa (2637), Lyn (2622), Priscilla (2588), Anna (2318), Sharena (2108), Tharja (2013)

5 uncapped heroes with less than 2K HM but above 1K HM: Hector (1795), Alfonse (1231), Summer Robin (1201), Summer Tiki (1119), Camus (1001)

Edited by Roflolxp54

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

I also have Xander, Reinhardt, and Cecilia as my only units currently at 3,000. Raising units to the cap is tempting, but I try to avoid the temptation because it makes me want to stop using them in favor of units who can still gain HM.

I have 18 units at at least 2,000. I think 14 of them were there before the cap was raised, with Luke, Delthea, Palla, and Gwendolyn being new.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ovu169ZtQR1sn35pqo1_1280.png

I had this same struggle back when the cap was only 2,000. I stopped using a lot of units after I got them to 2,000 during a Tempest Trial.

I'm pretty sure I maxed out like 8 units on the first Valentian TT.

Just three: Xander, Reinhardt, and Olivia. Back when the cap was 2000, I had 21 maxed. I appreciate them raising the cap, since it means all the units I own are now worth an additional 1000 feathers compared to before. But it makes my Hero Merit page look so disorderly.

4 units were maxed before the cap was raised, 8 are currently near max.

I don't actively try to max out everyone's merit, but I've been branching out to using more units so those numbers should be climbing soon. I'd try harder, but the grind for 3,000 Merit is so slow. At this point, the max will happen when it happens.

With the "new" max of 3,000 ... Only Olivia is maxed (that's what is to be the only dancer in the castle)... Camus, Frederick and Oboro are very close, with only 200 points to reach max. The trials will fix this I think

• 4 weeks later...

I train units randomly, so I don't go for any HM caps, etc. That being said, I do, when I can, try to focus on units that aren't capped. 

For the ones currently capped, I have Xander, Reinhardt, Alm, Azura, Ninian and Olivia. 

I have several close - I think Soren's only a few points off, but those are my only fully capped ones. I don't expect it will be longer before the other dancers join up there, since I'll mostly stop using those three to focus on the new four. 

Capped units: Wrys, Gray, Reinhardt, Clarine, Lyn, Bride Lyn, Brave Lyn, Hector, Priscilla, Ninian, Ike, Mist, Oscar, Lissa, Olivia, Xander

Top 5 uncapped units:

Anna (2980)

Eliwood (2390)

Azama (2233)

Sharena (2203)

Tharja (2013)

At 3k, I've got 12: Celica, Reinhardt, Lucius, Ninian, Nino, Ike, Titania, Soren, Mist, Nephenee, Olivia, and Azura.

At 2k and above, I've got 12: Hector, Brave Roy, Nowi, Xander, Ursula, M. Robin, Priscilla, Sanaki, Michalis, Katarina, Brave Lyn, and Faye.

At 1k and above, I've got 10: Sonya, Peri, Cecilia, Raven, Wrys, Camus, Lucina, Elise, Mae, and Ephraim. 

Everyone else is still below 1000. So lots of feathers to be had.