Bound Hero Battle: The Restoration Twins

SatsumaFSoysoy

I do the AA exploit daily and a couple of days ago I had a run where four of the seven fights were against an unarmed Eirika. On average I'd say I see about 3-4 Eirikas and Ephraims combined per seven map clear, though that's counting armed ones. Unfortunately now that the new Arena season is starting people might switch back to their main defense teams, at least until they get a defense win.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the quests finally, here's what I did.

Spoiler

Also decided to record doing Infernal using the team I used back then (with some changes to skills and Sacred Seals)

Spoiler

Differences:

~Frederick had HP+3 seal back then. Here he has Close Defense 3.

~Brave Lyn used to have Speed +1 seal. Here she has HP+3

~Eirika used to have Fortify Res 1 seal and Rally Defense. Here she has Fortify Defense 3 seal and Draw Back, as well as a few extra merges.

~Ninian... if she changed, it isn't noticeable.

Edited by Xenomata

On 1/8/2018 at 9:24 AM, MrSmokestack said:

Don't worry about it. Youtube is very very arbitrary about enforcing their rules, and even then the reason it got taken down probably had nothing to do with something on your end.

Thanks.  I appealed it and they removed the strike and put it back up. :):  (Talk about a pain in the butt for the first video I ever tried posting!)

---

Anyway, here is mine.  Should be working now!

Spoiler

• 2 years later...

@Landmaster

Without doing any math at all, I’m a little surprised that the Green Tome Cav actively went after Red Dagger Elise over Staff Elise. Also double Atk/Spd Bond is still insane. Nice work on the clear! I’m running out of ways to say it now...

~

I regret nothing.

On 2/12/2020 at 9:29 PM, LordFrigid said:

@Landmaster

Without doing any math at all, I’m a little surprised that the Green Tome Cav actively went after Red Dagger Elise over Staff Elise. Also double Atk/Spd Bond is still insane. Nice work on the clear! I’m running out of ways to say it now...

~

I regret nothing.

I always forget how much Res OG!Elise has (guess I'm too used to the other two being hella flimsy), so I guess he must have did more damage to her~

Oof, poor Erika and less cool Ephraim didn’t stand a chance. Those were some cool plays with Caeda’s extra Mov Lunge and the Swap WOM Assist~