Bound Hero Battle: The Restoration Twins

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god this has to be the most convoluted strategy this crack-shot of a player has ever done... but I did it. I beat Infernal and it only took like 2 Stamina Potions.

Frederick (+Att -Spd)

Spoiler

• Death Blow 3
  • Wings of Mercy 3
  • Fortify Defense 3
  • HP +3 SS

• Brave Axe+
  • Reposition
  • Bonfire

HP 46 / Att 46 / Spd 17 / Def 36 / Res 14

Support: Ninian (B rank)

Ninian (+Res -Spd)

Spoiler

• No A Skill
  • Wings of Mercy 2
  • Fortify Defense 2
  • Spur Def 1 SS

• Light Breath+
  • Dance
  • No Special Skill

HP 42 / Att 37 / Spd 30 / Def 23 / Res 30

Support: Frederick (B rank)

Eirika (+Spd -HP)

Spoiler

• Fury 3
  • Drag Back
  • Hone Speed 3
  • Fortify Res 1 SS

• Sieginde (Hone Attack 2)
  • Rally Defense
  • Moonbow

HP 44 / Att 45 / Spd 42 / Def 31 / Res 33

Summoner Bond Unit (B rank)

Brave Lyn (+Res -HP)

Spoiler

• Swift Sparrow 2
  • no B skill
  • Attack Smoke 2
  • Speed +1 SS

• Mulagir
  • no Assist skill
  • Draconic Aura

HP 32 / Att 47 / Spd 39 / Def 18 / Res 31

No bonds worth mentioning

My Strategy:

Spoiler

Player Phase 1: In the S Formation your units start in, Frederick is in the bottom left, Ninian is in the top right, Eirika is to Ninian's left, and Lyn is between Eirika and Frederick. I move Lyn to be between Eirika's left and above Fred, as opposed to below Eirika and to Freds right. Eirika breaks the wall above her, and Ninian moves to where that spot is. Frederick remains motionless.

Enemy Phase 1: No actions, besides Hone/Fortify skills, are taken.

Player Phase 2: Lyn is buffed by Eirika and Frederick's Hone/Fortify skills. Lyn moves in to kill the Blue Mage Infantry, being left at 15 HP, which is a little under half her max HP. Attack Smoke 2 triggers, debuffing the Thief and Green Mage Cavalry. Eirika moves in to use Rally Defense on Frederick. Frederick's Wings of Mercy 3 is allowed to trigger and let him move in to kill the Thief. Ninian is able to move in and Dance Lyn, who then moves in to kill the Green Mage Cavalry.

Enemy Phase 2: The Sword Cavalry moves in to attack Frederick. Frederick is hit twice for 22 damage each. Frederick's Bonfire is wasted and only inflicts about 16-20 damage, don't remember specifically. Frederick is Lunged. Ephraim and Enemy Eirika both move in targeting Brave Lyn.

Player Phase 3: Frederick finishes off the Sword Cavalry in one go. Lyn is moved next to Eirika, while Ninian moves one space right and Eirika remains where she is.

Enemy Phase 3: Eirika and Ephraim split, Eirika seeming to target Lyn while Ephraim targets Ninian.

Player Phase 4: Lyn attacks Eirika, triggering Draconic Aura. Ninian revives her turn, and Lyn finishes off Eirika. Eirika and Frederick are moved in such a way that both Lyn and Frederick are buffed on the next turn.

Enemy Phase 4: Ephraim's target seems to change, because he moves back to his old position above the wall.

Player Phase 5: Lyn attacks Ephraim twice, weakening him. Frederick moves closer to Ephraim, Ninian dances him, and Frederick kills Ephraim. Don't remember if Bonfire was triggered or not, but Ephraim was killed and the battle won.

What made this Bond Heroes battle stupid:

Spoiler

Problem: Lyn did not have the Resistance and HP to survive attacks from both mages.

Solution: Lyn's Attack Smoke 2 debuffed the Green Mage Cavalry just enough to leave Lyn with just 1 hp.

Problem: The thief could not be reached by any of my units, no matter how much reposition play I do.

Solution: Lyn attacking the Blue Mage Infantry allowed Frederick to WoM3 into the Thief.

Problem: Frederick did not have the Defense and HP to survive two attacks from the Sword Cavalry.

Solution: This is absurd. First Eirika had to Rally Defense Freddy. THEN, Ninian shared a B rank bond with Frederick and was within 2 spaces of Freddy after their turns were over, which gave Frederick the defense he needed to survive with only 2 HP.

Edited by Xenomata

Cleared it first try with Roy/Ursula/Lyn/Ninian! Took a while to come up with a way to survive the first turn but eventually realized I could have Ursula blow up the blue mage with Blarblade and get out with the help of Ninian and Reposition. From there it was pretty easy to pick off the enemies as they approached.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

no lol

You would think my Fae could tank magic but the green mage does 36 damage to her :/

Xander dies to the sword and I don't have Fortify cavs

But that means she's not killed by the green mage right? If you place her right she can only be hit by one enemy (both the blue and green mage would be in range, but there's only one spot to attack from).

Just now, Bartozio said:

But that means she's not killed by the green mage right? If you place her right she can only be hit by one enemy (both the blue and green mage would be in range, but there's only one spot to attack from).

Fae needs a speed buff or she dies. She also doesn't kill the green mage and I'm not even sure if she kills the blue one, even with QR. Also I think if she is in a position that avoids Panic Ploy and baits only the mages, the twins will overwhelm my units

31 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I cannot beat Infernal... I'm not sure where to start! Baiting three enemies at once is kinda overwhelming.. .

How did your S Camilla fares against the triple on the start?

Gronnraven Cecilia shitstomps them so i feel she should have simmilar result but idk

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I dont have Gronnraven+, only Gronnraven, so I didn't try

The important part is actually surviving the Green Magi since IIRC Cecilia with 40 Speed get doubled(she survived though). Although in my case its followed by 0 damage Shuriken into Glacies counter

Maybe buffed Xander?

Edited by JSND

Just now, JSND said:

The important part is actually surviving the Green Magi since IIRC Cecilia with 40 Speed get doubled(she survived though). Although in my case its followed by 0 damage Shuriken into Glacies counter

Camilla has 30 speed with the speed seal lol

slow

Ok I gave Xander TA3 and he still dies to the green cav

nice

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Camilla has 30 speed with the speed seal lol

slow

Ok I gave Xander TA3 and he still dies to the green cav

nice

RIP brb mathing

This is why you pick Brave Roy and Galeforce them

Edited by JSND

7 minutes ago, JSND said:

RIP brb mathing

ok

i gave him the HP seal

i dont have fortify

with TA3 he has 9 HP left after getting hit by the sword

the green cav does 13 to him

i got lucky and the ninja attacked camus instead of camus is in range

if only xander is in range then i def cannot live bc of dagger debuffs

@Bartozio @JSND

NEvermind

Berkut and Eliwood are the based gods

Gave Lyn and Camus Ward and Xander lived through the green cav

Somehow the ninja attacked Camus instead and the green can didn't hit him so ppl died and then I just let Lyn snipe the twins

Edited by GuiltyLove

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

ok

i gave him the HP seal

i dont have fortify

How much ATK does S Camilla have with Gronnraven

44 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

ok

i gave him the HP seal

i dont have fortify

@Bartozio @JSND

NEvermind

Berkut and Eliwood are the based gods

Gave Lyn and Camus Ward and Xander lived through the green cav

Somehow the ninja attacked Camus instead and the green can didn't hit him so ppl died and then I just let Lyn snipe the twins

Well congratz then. I'd like to say something bad about you using horse emblem, but at least you used Camus, so who cares?

Free CYL Lyn already pulling her weight =P .

5* Lyn (Neutral), Camus (Neutral), and 4* Eliwood (+Spd/-HP) and Olivia (+Atk/-[Something], I think...she's lv. 1 and I don't feel like looking) cleared Infernal.

Panic Ploy, meet aura skills.

A battle in pictures (and words)

Spoiler

Starting order is Eliwood, Olivia, Camus, Lyn.

T1: Eliwood takes on the only foe he will ever fight this map: THE BLOCK. Camus moves in above him. Lyn moves in above Camus. Olivia moves to Eliwood's left.

Spoiler

fV5Zjh8.jpg

T1 EP: Mages suicide into Lyn, who KOs and survives by virtue of Goad and Ward Cavalry. Ephraim, Eirika, and the Sword Cav advance.

Spoiler

2WH9VKC.png

T2: Eliwood moves to the Sword Cav's right. This is important.

Spoiler

9g77OWk.jpg

Camus ORKO's the Sword Cav from above.

Spoiler

aesZ8U1.jpg

Olivia dances Camus from the Sword Cav's old space, and Camus chips the Thief from the left. Lyn finishes the job.

Spoiler

AJfQ5WM.jpg

T2 EP: Eirika and Ephraim advance.

T3: Lyn and Camus team up to take down Eirika

Spoiler

FU4e6KE.jpg

Eliwood moves closer to Camus to get Ward Cavalry on him.

Spoiler

tMFlRu1.jpg

Olivia dances Lyn to chip Ephraim. His Moonbow is charged already, so there's really no reason not to.

Spoiler

5JDKEOG.jpg

T3 EP: Ephraim attacks Camus, who lives on 2 HP (Ward Cavalry OP).

Spoiler

H4bSFxs.png

T4: I felt that a Growing Thunder to the face would be the most likely to show Ephraim the error of his ways.

Spoiler

fwLcleg.jpg

Edited by LordFrigid

Tried to beat Infernal with my Rein, Klein, Nino, Olivia team. It didn't work out. 1 Stamina pot later and I just switched to double dancer. Nino, Ephraim, Olivia and Azura did it for me. Nino did all the heavy lifting by taking out the Dagger, Blue mage, Green cav mage, and Ephraim.

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Once again, Galeforce strikes everybody.

Oh, i would like to play more with Galeforce, but its so expensive. I will probably never be able to put Brave+, Heavy Blade and Galeforce on a dancer just for one map ... 

37 minutes ago, Sayyyaka said:

Easy, quick orbs > so-called "honourable" play

When in doubt, screw it and use Reinhardt

Took 2 tries but like, it was a lot easier than I expected. I used Xander Brave Lyn Camus and Azura with memes of mercy. Toooootally an easy 4 orbs!

(infernal btw)