Fire emblem Heroes' Fanfiction/Supports etc.

Michelaar

Hello! I was teasing this already, and it's here now! Because I love the support system in fire emblem heroes so much, I decided to make supports and other fanfiction for this game. Today, I would like to begin with a support between Kiran and my husbando, Gordin. Enjoy! Feel free to suggest stuff as well! Your feedback is welcome in this topic: 

Kiran and Gordin - C Support

Gordin: Hyaah! Hah!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Kiran: I see you are training today, Gordin. Very good job!

Gordin: He he, you think?

Kiran: Well, yes. We need everyone to be ready for combat at all times. You never know it with these Emblians around...

Gordin: Yeah... But! Why don't you fight? With your Breidawhattes?

Kiran: It's called Breidablik, Gordin. I... don't really know how to use it. But it's supposed to be a bow. Commander Anna told me this.

Gordin: A bow? Hey, why don't you train with me sometime then? Maybe we could somehow make it work like a weapon? That would be pretty cool, wouldn't it?

Kiran: Well yes, it would, but I don't kno--

Gordin: It's settled then! Let's try training a bit tomorrow! I'm beat!

*Gordin Leaves*

Kiran: Well now. He left? How am I possibly using this as a weapon? I only use this to summon more allies...

Kiran and Gordin - B Support

Gordin: Come on Kiran! Let's try it again!

Kiran: Again? We already tried it 10 times! 

Gordin: Well, with enough training, surely it must work somehow right? It's the same while using the bow.

Kiran: It is? But a bow is made to be a weapon, this isn;t...

Gordin: Well, my teacher, Jeorge, taught me that you can do everything with enough training. Jeorge is an amazing bowman. So I am sure this will work!

Kiran: ......I see. I think we should try again then. Who knows, maybe it will really work, won't it?

Gordin: Haha, this reminds me of the training sessions I had with my brother when I was little.

Kiran: You have a brother?

Gordin: Yes, he uses a bow, just like me. He is also a pretty great shot with a bow.

Kiran: I see. I sure would like to meet him sometime.

Kiran and Gordin - A Support

Gordin: Hey, Kiran?

Kiran: Yes? Want to train again today?

Gordin: I don't think it'll do much good, actually...

Kiran: What's this?

Gordin: When we talked last time... about my little brother... and how you'd like to meet him sometime... got me thinking. What is the true purpose of the Breidablik?

Kiran: Gordin...

Gordin: I realized not everything has the same purpose. I am sure Jeorge would say the same thing. The purpose of the Breidablik.. and you, is to get us new allies that will help us in this war. I also realized how dangerous it could be in the wrong hands...

Kiran: Gordin... I'm glad you realize that. You are not as child-like as you look. You are an adult.

Gordin: He he. I promise you Kiran, I shall protect you and your precious bow!

Kiran and Gordin - S Support

Kiran: Good day Gordin! How are you today?

Gordin: I-I'm g-good as ever!

Kiran: There is no way i'm believing you if you stutter like that. What's wrong?

Gordin: W-well.... Here! A gift for you!

Kiran: Flowers? Gordin... What are you....

Gordin: Kiran..... I love you. There I said it!

Kiran: Gordin... Wow. That came out of nowhere, didn't it?

Gordin: I see.... Sorry to bother you...

Kiran: Wait! Gordin, there is something I want to let you know. I.... like you as well.

Gordin: R-really?

Kiran: Honestly, for quite a while. I really liked our training sessions, just to be together with you, Gordin. 

Gordin: T-t-then, you want to get... you know, together?

Kiran: Yes, Gordin. Let's stay with eachother, and protect eachother!

Gordin: I won't let them harm you!

Gordin: I will protect you no matter what, and we will stay together.                                                                                                                                                                                                        I... love you very much...

Edited by Michelaar

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

Alright here I am. as I noted I wish see how would Lyn x Sonya (platonic or mostly platonic support would go). Thanks

Sure, I'll do it, but please post this in my feedback topic.

Legion and Kiran support conversations. @Tuvy

C Support

Legion: *Stuffing self with food*

Kiran: Legion! What do you think you are doing? It’s not time for food yet.

Legion: Huh? we gotses hungry.

Kiran: Well, you could also just ask for food instead of just getting it yourself. The whole army needs to eat, not just you.

Legion: Sorry! But we needses to eat for two… and moreses!

Kiran: ……..

Legion: Huh? Is it something we saidses?

Kiran: You…. I have enough if this joking around.

Legion: Joking? What joking?

B Support:

Kiran: Good day, Legion.

Legion: Hello, Kiran!

Kiran: I wanted to ask you something.

Legion: Whatses is that?

Kiran: What did you mean with.... eating for two, and more?

Legion: Oh, that? My brotherses need to eat as wellses!

Kiran: Brothers? I didn’t realize you had them? But…. Why do you need to eat for them? And where are they?

Legion: Bwahaha, why don’t we show you in the next battleses?

Kiran: Such a man of mystery…..

A Support:

Kiran: That was very unexpected Legion! But what a great fighting style! Copying yourself into multiple? I wonder how you did it.

Legion: Hah, thoseses are my brothers! We fight with prideses together!

Kiran: I want to study you. I am a tactician, after all.

Legion: Huh?! Study? Are youse gonna experiment on us?

Kiran: No no no, not that kind of study! I want to watch you during the next few battles! Maybe we can work better with your fighting style!

Legion: Ooohh, like thatses! Sure, that’s good. I like that youse got introduced to me and my brotherses!

Kiran: I’m sure I’ll see them again. And Legion, no more eating outside of eating times, alright?

Legion: Okay!

Because I mentioned the idea of me contributing, here's my start. Oboro/Nephenee, inspired by a remark I made about the two being basically identical, if you ignore sales. It also helps that I think the two have had this basic premise with Mozu and Calill, respectively (don't quote me on anything I say about Oboro, I haven't played Fates).

C Support:

Oboro looked around the castle foyer, the Summoner elsewhere. Hardly surprising, considering her efforts dealing with one of the Tempests, but still, she wanted to give her the Hero Feathers she had found before the urge to weave them into a kimono overcame her. She went to turn and find one of the pegasus knights when she suddenly sensed a lance coming towards her head, and ducked.

“Whoa, what in tarnation… I’m sorry, miss!” the lancer exclaimed, dropping the deadly-looking Slaying Lance and rushing to Oboro’s side. Oboro looked up, her face briefly taking on its demonic form, before she cooled down on seeing the soldier’s earnest apologies.

“Just be more careful indoors… what’s your name, anyway? Haven’t seen you around,” Oboro asked.

“Nephenee, miss. I’m a genuine Crimean soldier from Ohma,” Nephenee told her.

“Oboro, retainer to Prince Takumi of Hoshido,” Oboro stated, holding out her hand. Nephenee gasped, and dropped to her knee.

“No, I’m not royalty myself… yet…” Oboro laughed. Nephenee got to her feet, looking at her with unease.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, Miss Oboro… but I should probably go practice outside, then,” Nephenee told her, before turning to leave. Oboro chuckled.

“Earnest girl, that one,” Oboro remarked.

---

B Support:

Oboro went outside to practice her spearmanship. She hadn’t been called upon by the Summoner often, but she knew that she should never let her craft get rusty with disuse. She came up to a training dummy, to see another lancer training already. Oboro took a second to think of her name- Nephenee.

“How’s it going, Neph?” Oboro called. Nephenee jumped, and waved using her lance hand. Oboro was inclined to think Nephenee was about to endanger someone, but to her surprise, Nephenee deftly kept the lance in control before returning to her practice. Thrust, focus, critical thrust. Oboro was surprised to notice how much damage she was doing to the dummy.

“So what’s your secret?” Oboro asked. Nephenee shrugged.

“I’m self taught. None of my superiors were that great when I was meant to be training, so I had to tap into my own skill. Meeting Sir Ike and training in his army was the first time I learned these stances, and even then none of his men could adapt to my style of fighting,” Nephenee told her.

“Lucky,” Oboro remarked, turning to practice herself. Thrust, focus, critical thrust. Nephenee gasped, noticing her demon face emerge as she made her strike.

“And what of your skill?” Nephenee asked. Oboro turned to Nephenee.

“My family was murdered by Nohrian assassins. I joined the army so I could exact my revenge on them. Thinking of the anger I felt that day is how I tap into my mighty strokes, but it works best when I’m actually fighting Nohrians,” Oboro told her.

“Hm… when I’m in danger, I use my own wrath as a strategy. Maybe we could exchange notes and perfect each other’s craft?” Nephenee asked.

“I’d be happy to,” Oboro told her.

---

A Support:

Oboro looked around the castle, and chanced upon Nephenee again. Even though the castle was getting pretty lax as only a select few Heroes fought in the Tempest, Nephenee was still in her armour, ready for battle. Oboro almost laughed as she approached.

“Neph, can I ask why you’re still in your armour? It’s a Tempest, you don’t need to be ready at a moment’s notice,” Oboro told her. Nephenee flushed slightly.

“Um… Miss Oboro? It’s not because I’m ready for battle… it’s more because… well… I’m not comfortable…” Nephenee mumbled. Oboro clicked her tongue.

“Well, that simply won’t do. We can’t have you tensed up like a bowstring all the time. Tell you what, I fancy myself a good tailor, I’ll see if I can’t whip up something for you to wear on the days off,” Oboro told her.

“You’d do that…?” Nephenee whispered.

“Of course, anything for an expert with a lance. Hm… mind if you take off your helmet?” Oboro asked. Nephenee gasped, before complying. She found herself looking away, as Oboro considered her stance.

“You favour blue, hm? Well, I think I could make it work. Perhaps something inspired by Lady Eirika’s design would suit a woman such as yourself?” Oboro asked herself.

“But Miss Oboro… Her Highness Eirika is royalty, and I’m a mere commoner,” Nephenee told her.

“Oh, hush. Florina is one of the Summoner’s favourites here, while Xander and Camilla languish with disuse. I don’t think royalty matters here. Besides, a skirt like that? That’s not royal attire,” Oboro told her. Nephenee blushed.

“...Would you mind tailoring a longer skirt?” Nephenee asked.

“Oh yeah, I was intending to. Longer sleeves, too, most likely… and I’ve got to think about a headpiece. You look horribly uneasy without your helmet, and perhaps something to mimic its role without being so heavy would help calm you down,” Oboro considered.

“That… that sounds lovely,” Nephenee remarked.

“Perfect. Come, Neph. I’ll need your measurements and your help designing a first draft. We’d better do that over in my quarters,” Oboro told her.

“Thank you, Miss Oboro!” Nephenee stated, putting her helmet back on before coming to follow her.

“Please, Oboro will do fine,” Oboro told her.