O, ye fanatics of Kpop and general Koreaboos alike!

I, EUKLYD, have heard thine petitions, that so cruel a fate as to be without a homeland ye shall not be allowed to suffer!

Lo! and likewise, ye denizens of the Forest, nor have I forgotten thine pleas of mercy, so as to escape the yoke of the overbearing Koreaboos.

Yea, furthermore, I shall take mine leave from this thread, that it may never again perish from the earth on the whim of an involved OP.

For it is written in the Book of Eukism, Chapter 69, verse 420:

Then EUKLYD said to Silverdan and to the Koreaboos with him, “As for me, I am establishing my covenant with you and your shitposters after you, and with every living kpopper that is with you, the ST☆RLIGHT, the QUEEN’S, and every ELF of the earth with you, as many as came out of the Forest. I establish my covenant with you, that never again shall all opsts be deleted off by the whims of an OP, and never again shall there be a moderator action to destroy the thread.” EUKLYD said, “This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you and every Koreaboo that is with you, for all future generations: I have set my Rainbow in the Cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

Edited by Euklyd

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

also, fre ur theme is so golden i cry

blessed be the serendipity

PREACH IT

wrt merch, I've been waiting to see if they will reveal the V and E concept photos or not since it seems like the members' photos aren't going to be split among each version's photo album, and if there isn't a particular photoset I feel interested in then I'm gonna take this mysterious $40 I found lying on my shelf and preorder through amazon and use that amazon prime for some ~free shipping~

but if there is a particular version I'm interested in then I will wait and see if amazon will let you select a specific version after the album releases~

I wonder if the version also affects the photo cards... Or if the photo cards really are entirely random between all four sets

either way though I have some $40 to spare on something at some point ;u;

Oh man i wonder when theyll drop the V and E concept photos. BTS has been so active on social media lately (understandly) and IM TENSE.

If i cant find any merch in america ill have to wait til i get back home and tbh i think that will be the outcome

5 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

Oh man i wonder when theyll drop the V and E concept photos. BTS has been so active on social media lately (understandly) and IM TENSE.

If i cant find any merch in america ill have to wait til i get back home and tbh i think that will be the outcome

Well, looks like that question got answered \o/

It looks like I'll try to get either the L or O version

and I might still end up waiting until the album actually releases just in case they're trying to trick us and the photo albums still have a group of members it focuses on, because even with the Wings photo albums, every photo album had at least one picture of every member, just it had a huge focus on a pair of members or just jin~

so yeah ima be a patient little kate

5 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

A set of photo cards would be niceeeeeeee

I don't even have one photocard ^o^ The only reason I wanted to buy the physical album of Wings was so that I could have the slightest possibility of getting a Jungkook card for Integrity (and I was incredibly lucky because I did in fact get a Jungkook card, so I gave it straight to him)

So this time ima actually be selfish and get my own card

3 hours ago, Herald Merkabah said:

i think when i have money im gonna get posters of every vixx member and shamelessly hang them in my dorm room for everyone to see

just normal posters or like, Error or Voodoo Doll posters????

21 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

Well, looks like that question got answered \o/

It looks like I'll try to get either the L or O version

and I might still end up waiting until the album actually releases just in case they're trying to trick us and the photo albums still have a group of members it focuses on, because even with the Wings photo albums, every photo album had at least one picture of every member, just it had a huge focus on a pair of members or just jin~

so yeah ima be a patient little kate

I don't even have one photocard ^o^ The only reason I wanted to buy the physical album of Wings was so that I could have the slightest possibility of getting a Jungkook card for Integrity (and I was incredibly lucky because I did in fact get a Jungkook card, so I gave it straight to him)

So this time ima actually be selfish and get my own card

JUST ABOUT TO CHECK THE CONCEPT PHOTOS1!!!!1 had to wait cuz i was busy all day yesterday, also i prefer to check them out with my favourite bts reactor
honestly im going to wait until i reach a personal goal before i get the album and i doubt i'll reach my goal before sept 18th : (

BUT THAT'S OKAY cuz it'll give me time to save and go big with this album

wow u really lucked out with the kookie card
i hope u can get ur own this time!