• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also @KPOP i should have mentioned this earlier but i hope you don't feel intimidated by this thread!! several of us here like to spampost like 20 posts at a time just yelling about things and it can probably be overwhelming but this place is just a very nice way to express your happiness and/or frustration over kpop-related things =) in fact i'd say it's less like a conversation/chat thread and more like yell thread lol

Freakin noisy people. Im even at the front of the class why are they talking so much :((((((

DAMM LIKE THE ONE TIME I WANT TO SERIOUSLY LEARN WITHOUT DISTRACTIONS

I am so surprised with this one.... the music itself is so nice and really upbeat and just overall good vibes , this type of sound is not what i am used to from twice :o
i LIKE the song and mv too, the rap parts are also good in my opinion
good work twice (thumbsup)

Read more: http://cutekpopforum.net/thread/3267/twice-likey-music-video#ixzz4x0A2dPF0

oh man usually i don't particularly like twice's title tracks but likey was pretty decent and super catchy. jihyo and nayeon sound really good and so does tzuyu!! i love the bb cream papapa lipstick mamama line but im not really a fan of how it's delivered woops. i really don't like the lyrics but since i can't understand it i guess it's fine. i liked it overall!! it is definitely a huge improvement from signal

MAN I CANT BELIEVE JINE LEFT OH MY GIRL THE SAME DAY SUJU CAME BACK, MY EMOTIONS ARE EVERYWHERE =( she was my second bias and it was announced that she was diagnosed around the same time i myself was recovering from anorexia, i really looked up to her and her optimism during such an awful time ;-; she trained for 5 years to debut but had to withdraw because of this....it must have been a hard decision but i respect her for making it