• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my favourite part of the song

putting the mv aside for a second

is the beat like damn

Edited by Hashuni Mei

First Impressions:

Intro: Singularity - Smooth my dude.

Fake Love - The beat is my fav thing about it. Love Tae's voice at the start. In fact that verse sung is my second fav thing about the song. There's a dark vibe that contrasts last album's title track DNA and I'm here for it.

The Truth Untold - Yeees vocal line. The ballad feels are real. Jungkook singing "but i still want you" made my heart flutter ;_; ugh love it. Made me tear up a little.

134340 - Heard a bit of it on Spotify. Felt like a bop. Is bop. Title makes me think of prison numbers. Interested in the actual meaning. Man this is the kind of song I'd want to hear in a lounge or something while sipping on a pina colada.

Update: 134340 is Pluto. Now I know. Thanks Katie.

Paradise - Once the chorus hit this became one of my top songs on the album. Haven't heard the others yet, but yeah this is just my style. Also Yoongi came for me. Deadly.

Update: Still one of my tops.

Love Maze - Doesn't stand out to me as much as the other songs so far. I can see this song becoming something I'd let play in the background without me thinking much about it. I guess that means it didn't stir emotion. Still good.

Magic Shop - Jungkook bby's song. Jin sold this for me. His voice is so RICH. This is a song for army so I'm eager to get the full sense of the lyrics.

Airplane pt. 2

me going in: im ready

me after: wasn't ready

Got south american vibes. AND I DIED WHEN JH'S VERSE FROM AIRPLANE CAME IN. The last cord was very boom boom for my heart.

Anpanman - I'm bopping to this. Not sure why I have nostalgic feelings. But eh, it MAKES ME WANT TO DANCE. Gonna make me look crazy while dancing on the streets lol. I can practically hear all the members saying "turn up" (not in the lyrics).

Update: "turn it up" is in the lyrics, so I wasn't hearing things.

So What - Shoot. Another dance bop.

Outro: Tear - RM came in strong. I love RM. Holy crap rapline. All of them went in.

Edited by Hashuni Mei
colours are nice