• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

super juniorā€™s this is love is such a quality album. mamacita delivered bops and then the repackage delivered slow jams, i love a versatile group

ryeowookā€™s adlibs at the end of midnight bluesĀ and raining spell for love are amazing

i canā€™t believe heā€™s being discharged from the military in less than ten days ;-;

Edited by seventeen
stan luna

also his ā€œuseosseoā€ at the end of donā€™t leave me

Ā 

his voice is probably my favourite male voice in kpop tbh itā€™s so unique and he uses it so well

Spoiler

dias comeback was postponed great

ok the reason made sense and i hope itā€™s an ot8 comeback but i still hope mbk falls down a hole

Ā 

OOH also apinkā€™s comeback is so good, i donā€™t actually stan them but i think they are still super good

i didnt know how to feel about the fact that their new song is completely different to their other songs but it works so wellĀ 

Ā 

joshua so soft

and apink are queens they can pull anything off

not that I remember what performances/covers I've seen them do that made me feel that way...

also YES twiceā€™s new song is a bop, actually all the songs from their new album (repackage) are super goodĀ 

lil pressed chaeyoung didnā€™t get any proper lines in dtna but i enjoy the song overall so itā€™s ok

I have yet to actually listen to any of TWICE's bsides but their title tracks get me every time. DTNA is definitely one of my favs if not my fav. Guess I'll just stan then.

Edited by Ī”ZZ