so yesterday we were at gen con and specta and I went to an event that taught us to dance some of Baam

now I've just gotta refine my dance skills at home

but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa when the class ended the instructor just came straight up to me and said that I did a really great job ;~~~;

that's so exciting for me because I've never danced in my life, but for the longest time I've had an interest in learning to dance. I was really pumped for this event and I'm so happy to be validated by the girl that taught us zdhfybpgakjebrgpisdunfgklghjsrt

oh also very importantly we were taught how to do that little meme shuffle they did so now we know a meme and I am proud that I am more of a meme now

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they slayed again, the song is so good

perhaps not my favourite title by them, but it’s still great!

right now i’m listening to the whole new album, it seems really promising atm

I definitely prefer some of their other Red concepts to this, but it's still a bop. They also seem to do Red concepts better than they do Velvet concepts

i really liked favOriTe, but i’m glad it’s not their actual debut song

to me it feels like a performance song rather than a song that’s got emphasis on vocals. it’s like, “here’s OT12!” because we haven’t seen all the members in one mv yet. so i think it’s very appropriate for their lead single. the song itself is catchy, but there was a little too much emphasis on heejin and some other members for me to really like it.

but i have really high hopes for their debut!

19 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

not related to kpop but i can't believe some parents are paying money to have their kids tutored in video games

where are the priorities 

Some of the best StarCraft II players bring home thousands of dollars, so I would not be so quick to dismiss videogames and eSports. It is no different from parents hiring a music teacher to teach their children how to play an instrument or getting a better sports coach to train them better. Most of them are not going to be world class musicians or Olympic athletes anyways, but it does not hurt to nuture their interests.

5 hours ago, XRay said:

Some of the best StarCraft II players bring home thousands of dollars, so I would not be so quick to dismiss videogames and eSports. It is no different from parents hiring a music teacher to teach their children how to play an instrument or getting a better sports coach to train them better. Most of them are not going to be world class musicians or Olympic athletes anyways, but it does not hurt to nuture their interests.

I'm sorry but video games is not something I'd be willing to pay someone else to have my children develop skills in. Musical instruments, sports, dance that professionals go to school for? Sure. If the kid wanted to get into the programming behind games? Awesome. Otherwise, kids can put in the practise on their own. I'm not going to lie that the avenues for making money are opening up and there are many ways for people to roll in the big bucks but imo there are better skills in life children can nuture with guidance.

13 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

I'm sorry but video games is not something I'd be willing to pay someone else to have my children develop skills in. Musical instruments, sports, dance that professionals go to school for? Sure. If the kid wanted to get into the programming behind games? Awesome. Otherwise, kids can put in the practise on their own. I'm not going to lie that the avenues for making money are opening up and there are many ways for people to roll in the big bucks but imo there are better skills in life children can nuture with guidance.

I guess that is a prestige issue that videogames have. If I have children and the extra resources to support them, I would not mind spending some money to nurture any of their passions and see if they can make a career out of it. I prefer to open as many doors for them as possible regardless of my opinion on whether or not the door is worth opening.