i knew j hope would destroy the live performance of tear 

but little did i know he would destroy me as well

Edited by Honeypie

i'm never taking my family to a korean restaurant again lol
not that i think they'd come again if i asked

still laughing at their reactions to the side dishes

Edited by Honeypie

unrelated to kpop

free: dive into the future ep 9 - ok i love my swimming boys but they be introducing so many characters that i'm finding it hard to care for anyone else other than the mains. just give me the big tea involving haru and his immediate friends. everyone else can take a seat or if they have to show up for future references please limit their screen time to 10 seconds (i'm so bad) but we only got a couple episodes left in the season and i haven't even had my fill of ikuyaAAAAAAA yet. and why is like everyone in this show connected somehow?? i get that competitive sports within the region keeps athletes together but who would have guessed nitori and mikhail were connected somehow like hUh???? but it's all cool in the pool as long as they don't eat up more of my husband's screen time. :)^))))^)

also it was so cute when haru was speaking japanese to albert knowing full well that man is a foreigner. haru's character development has me reeling tho. he approached albert first and that is def not a thing i see season 1 haru doing.