• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whenever i go to the falls someone has to casually remind me about tragic stories of people going over
and while it doesn't ruin the sight it is unsettling 

hope bts had a great time tho

Edited by Honeypie

Ok ok on my way to Hamilton

Still nervous as hell

Hoping everything goes smoothly AAAAAA DAMN LIKE IDK HOW PEOPLE GET THERE AT 4AM FOR MERCH I'M NOT ABOUT THAT STRESS AND IT'S COOL TODAY

Edited by Honeypie

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I just got home today and I am so exhausted but bts was very successful and friend meetup was successful and life is good

On 9/20/2018 at 11:23 PM, Honeypie said:

aw his smile after he realized

Hide contents

BABY

it was the fucking cutest thing

also thanks to the confidence boost he's had since the lys series started he was even sillier this time than he already was during the wings tour

they were all so incredible thoooooooooooooooooooooo

hmmmmm I imagine you're probably going through the encore or something right now, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't wait to hear about your experience

i haven’t been here in a while hi

so basically i’m going to see red velvet in concert next month hdjskskd

i don’t think i’ll be allowed to take photos/videos there tbh but i’ll still enjoy it a lot

16 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I just got home today and I am so exhausted but bts was very successful and friend meetup was successful and life is good

BABY

it was the fucking cutest thing

also thanks to the confidence boost he's had since the lys series started he was even sillier this time than he already was during the wings tour

they were all so incredible thoooooooooooooooooooooo

hmmmmm I imagine you're probably going through the encore or something right now, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't wait to hear about your experience

glad you had a super successful time with everything!

i just woke up from getting home super late last night 

omg J-HOOOOOOOPE snatched my soul during outro: tear. it's a good thing we had aisle seats because throughout the whole song i really couldn't control my body. (and army bomb... i almost hit the security guard that was walking by). when they came out initially i had to grab my friend's arm for balance and it's funny because i told her she's the one that wouldn't be ready for when they came out oops

aaaa there where these cute armys behind us and we bonded when it came to euphoria. we sung that meme song during jungkook's dance break aaa it was so fun and silly.

AND YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT JIMIN BEING A SILLY BEAN THEY WERE ALL SO SILLY

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MOMENTS WAS JIN BRINGING AN RJ STUFFY ON STAGE AND "MAKING RJ GREET THE AUDIENCE" they're all so cute 

sorry i'm going to go off on more moments for my own sake and so that i don't forget that wonderful experience

My BTS Love Yourself Tour Concert Experience!! (Hamilton - Day 2)

We sat in the lower section and had a pretty good view of the stage. But before we got to our seats I needed to buy an ARMY Bomb and the line didn't look too long. People on twitter said it generally moved fast but I must have been unlucky because our line was moving slooow. Then my friend suggested we move to the cash only line that was moving much faster. Since I didn't have enough cash-on-hand she helped me buy my ARMY BOMB and AAAAAAa thank you Chammie ;uuu;u;u; Behind us there was a big circle and in the middle ARMYs were dancing to BTS songs. Everything was so orderly and collected I was so impressed!

Once inside the venue the first thing I commented on was that it looked misty everywhere. I literally thought it was my glasses fogging up oh my god.
I got chills when we peered though the openings to see the stage. 

cd1d1f65bb.png

(View from our seats)

Before they came out ARMYs were singing along to the mvs that were playing on the big screens. The fanchants were intense. When BTS finally came out the fanchants and screams reached crazy levels. Thank goodness I got used to it. I really couldn't hear my own voice throughout the show (except when it came to outro: tear because I lost it).

63cf42ad6e.png

(I caught J-Hope sipping on water)

BTS in general were so cute. My friend (not being a fan) said they are super talented and she is a fan of Jimin now. I TOLD THIS GURL AHEAD OF TIME THIS MAN'S STAGE PRESENCE WAS UNREAL. Anyways, after a couple of songs they greeted us and omg their English. Although I can recognize phrases that they've been using throughout the tour their pronunciation was so clear! And I'm so happy they are at least making the effort. Hobi mentioned his favourite rapper comes from Canada, Drake oc, and started dancing and singing to In My Feelings (this isn't really related but In My Feelings was playing in the car as my brother dropped me at the train station). Hobi called in Jungkook and they were both dancing ;;;;u;;; RM made a comment about maple syrup again and said the best omelette they tried was in Canada. Bro I'm glad you got to eat good food to remind you of Canada. Jin said he was going to contact his parents after the show because he had such a great time and that he was so proud of us to be able to brag to his parents. Also, when the members were giving their comments the crowd screamed the loudest for RM and Hobi. Yo hype up my rapline babies who didn't get enough love during debut for being too "ugly."

Speaking of Jin his performance of Epiphany was my favourite out of the intro songs. He killed his high note! Also his forhead was PROMINENT last night.

There was a part and idr the song but Suga wanted the fans to sing his verse and when we did he showed a big gummy smile my poor heart. During Day 1 concert Jimin tried to get fans to sing his part in Dope but people were screaming instead. So on Day 2 he tried again with Dope and I was belting so loud like "Boooy I'm not gonna let you down." Many fans sang the verse too and he smiled and I died.

Ugh I'm not sure how to organize my thoughts anymore... Oh well let's keep going. RM.... my man R. M.!!! His voice sounded so good over the sound system. Deep and melty... wth am I saying? Trivia: Love being my favourite out the trivias definitely impacted my behaviour during his performance. I had so much hype and when RM started to sing his bit at the end I screamed so loud I think I popped a vessel in my head idk haha. 

The members are so playful with one another. Taekook's piggyback in the beginning of Anpanman, Kookie hugging Hoseok from behind, RM grabbing Jimin's cheeks, Jin and freaking RJ, Vmin during their Love Yourself: Answer high note, Jimin playing with RM's neck when he was addressing the fans, just to say a few moments. Ughhhhhhhhh. And the countless smiles. Ok there was this one bit at the very end of the concert where BTS were waving goodbye to the fans (ok ok before I get into that Tae was the last to leave the stage and he lingered to look at the fans and that touched my heart) anyways as BTS were waving to us RM was smiling at my section and...... yes this is most likely wishful thinking but I was wiggling my body a lot while holding my army bomb up high and RM glanced in my direction and smiled a little harder. did he see my wiggling?? idk. but it made me so happy. Ah yes and they took their sweet time waving to everyone. It was the cutest.

Last thing. RM mentioned that before the show they had a discussion to fix their videos to make the show even better so we got to experience the first show after that discussion. Whatever my man I'm sure all the shows/videos so far were bombing. Either way thank you thank you for trying your best for ARMYs sake. Putting on the best show you can. The staff were all nice and friendly and helpful. ARMYs around us were nice and friendly and the biggest hype of the night. There was this group of friends sitting in the section beside us that were so cool and loud and they would start fanchants that carried over to different sections. Also the girl in the aisle seat and I had bonding moments when dancing to the performances it was great. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

☆。:∵:*:☆*゜★。::*☆。::*★。::*☆::*★。::*☆。::*★。::*☆::*★。::*☆。::*★。::*☆

Thanks Bangtan for my bestest concert experience ever!

32135495ac.png

5aed6a6515.png

0e0d4c62bf.png

Hey, I can see myself! I'm the one with an ARMY BOMB.
Tbh I don't even think I'm in this picture as we were sitting more to the left.

☆。:∵:*:☆*゜★。::*☆。::*★。::*☆::*★。::*☆。::*★。::*☆::*★。::*☆。::*★。::*☆

Things that personally bugged me a little:
-When a member chose to speak in Korean fans would scream after they've finished talking and then I couldn't properly hear the translator so I missed understanding some of what they said.
-Fans screaming during the ending instrumental of Trivia: Love. I wanted to enjoy those trumpet sounds to the full.

Edited by Honeypie