• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unrelated to kpop

free! dive into the future - final ep.

i think i've finally realized why i'm so drawn to free aside from the obvious. the characters are fighting so hard for their futures and i can relate to that in a way, though i am not fighting nearly as hard. i have dreams too and to see these characters working so hard for their own is so inspiring. i want all of them to make it just as i want myself to make it. not to aim for the world scene or anything but to accomplish something big for myself that would be... that would be the real tea. like all this feel was me when haru started screaming. literally boy same.

i'm glad they ended the season the way they did. no need for huge tie-ups. no need to rush to the finale.

see you in 2020 free!

GOOGIE BUSKING MADE ME SO EMOTIONAL

I WAS SO PROUD OF A MAN I ALREADY KNEW COULD SING REALLY WELL

and yeah wings was the first comeback I was around for (I was only sort of vaguely "around" for the young forever comeback so I don't count it), that was really punishing

That child who was dancing to kookie's voice was so cuuuteee

He was even in the behind scenes and just ran up to jk and jk gave him a handshake aw 

HOOOOBIIIIIII

watching this livestream of bts' final concert show in north america AND HOBII WAS SO CUTE WITH THIS ENGLISH, EXPLAINING WHY HE IS USING MORE ENGLISH TO CONVEY HIS FEELINGS

OK RM SLOW DOW N HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE DEFINITION OF LOVING OURSELVES WHAT OK HOLD ON

RM: "PLS USE BTS TO LOVE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU TAUGHT ME HOW TO LOVE MYSELF"

THEN THIS MAN HAD TO END IT OFF WITH TELLING THE FANS NOT TO HURT ONE ANOTHER BY PUSHING 

THANKS FOR SHOWING THAT CONSIDERATION NAMJOON

Edited by Honeypie

i wish bts good rest, health, and peace of mind during the next leg of their tour. they've been slaying across north america and armys have been having a great time thanks to them. when they laugh i hope they can belt. if they need a good cry i hope they've got all the support.
please come back next year bts. your stage, your performance was truly something to remember. 

8d764c3c76.png