• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i’m so happy zining made it too

it looks like girl group founders have a good eye for vocalists, although i’m still upset that gou xueying didn’t make it : (

li ziting has such a uniquely pretty face, i’ve been having trouble picking an absolute fave in this show but li ziting might be it. she was voted among most talented on the show, is undeniably top 3 vocalists (afaict only behind kimberley chen), and she’s my age!! she moved from thailand to china on her own, speaking a foreign language, to pursue her dreams gosh she’s so inspiring i love her

her friendship with kimberley chen and wu yingxiang is also pure and she’s a crazy hard worker who’s super mature wow she really is amazing and talking about her makes me want to cry

quick detour from p101 for li ziting appreciation

WHEN I FIRST SAW HER DURING THE PRODUCE 101 THEME SONG MV I SAW HER IN THE A-CLASS TRIANGLE AND SHE REALLY STUCK IN MY MIND BC I DIDNT FIND HER PRETTY BUT SHE HAD SUCH A UNIQUE RECOGNIZABLE FACE

then episode one happened and then i realized that it was just the unflattering tight ponytail making her look odd bc really wow

DcnP5lvXcAAyoIL.jpg

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

DdNZ7wAUQAA_yI_.jpg

plus her vocals are amazing, it’s no wonder how she got voted popularity queen ;-; this performance was amazing tbh i honestly think it’s at a professional level. 3a are overall super great vocalists and i’m happy that they got to perform together during the vocal evaluation

also i literally just said this but i am forever amazed that li ziting at barely 18 WENT TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY TO COMPETE IN THIS SHOW (AND SHE IS CURRENTLY SIXTH PLACE CHINESE FANS HAVE TASTE) i’m happy for her

i can’t believe i like THREE of the top four trainees i am blessed

regardless of whether meiqi xuanyi or yamy place first (hopefully not chaoyue, i don’t mind her but i LOVE meiqi and yamy) i will be happy

although wang ju was right when she said that yamy shines so brightly that it doesn’t matter whether she’s first place or eleventh, she’ll draw attention no matter what

my top 11 as of rn in no particular order

Spoiler

1. meng meiqi (main dancer)

2. yamy (main rapper)

3. wu xuanyi (lead dancer, variety)

4. li ziting (main vocalist)

5. kimberley chen (main vocalist)

6. wu yingxiang (main vocalist)

7. sunnee (vocalist, rapper, stan attractor)

8. wei jin (lead vocalist, composer)

9. duan aojuan (lead vocalist)

10. wang ju (lead rapper)

i don’t have an eleventh favourite yet i think oops

i think i like too many vocalists but you can’t have one girl from 3a without having the other two and i love wei jin’s dynamic with yamy and meiqi and duan aojuan is a great singer who’s down-to-earth and funny and actually i had to stop myself from  adding angela to the list woops

it is the opposite of p101 and idol producer where i was afraid that the final group would lack capable vocalists (lbr i love nine percent but zhangjing is the only member who can sing well and he’s not even that amazing), here i am afraid that there may be too many vocalists

uhh yes i think!! episode 6 (one episode after tao yells @ them i think) is probably my favourite episode so far. the performances were super full of personality and well done (see: the video i posted above) and the editing actually showed what went on during the girls' practices this time

im kinda bummed that certain girls got eliminated but i guess thats inevitable in a survival show lmao

i just found out that kimberley chen has her own instagram so obviously i looked but,,,, her latest post implies that she got eliminated....... but that can't be possible right, i mean episode 7 was an elimination episode so episode 8 can't ALSO be an elimination episode right, and theres no way chinese fans allowed someone as talented and diligent as kimberley chen get eliminated, right,

Watched some auditions!!!! A lot of them were actually pretty good

china almost had me shook ever since this happened

god i’ve missed them

i hope the final track on their album being see u later isn’t a warning like as if it’s your last

Edited by seventeen
stan luna