• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of kpop two of my campers are huge bts and blackpink fans and they were showing me some dances last week and man those two are half my age and KILLING IT i have never felt so untalented

well im talented at eating so there is something :(

ok run bts ep 54 is so attack of the cute

in terms of how long it's taking me to finish it it is definitely like comeback show all over again

Reminder to stream Sonatine, song of our generation. Pls help us Orbits get it to 1mil, we are so close and it's the last title track that needs to get to 1mil ;___;

Honestly the fact they released a teaser that is the same length as a normal MV is a choice and a powerful one at that.

yup.... i have no idea what bbc have in store for this but whatever they’re gonna do, i’m sure it’s going to answer a few theories for sure

Edited by glxcie

Spoiler

since triple h’s comeback is coming up soon i just watched the masterpiece that is 365 fresh again 

like it’s weird but i love the music video so much. it’s one of the few kpop mvs that has an overall adult theme and i appreciate it a lot. i have to say that it’s one of my favourites because it tells such an interesting story of how they all got into deep frick (hui is getting beaten up by these thugs or whatever, hyuna unintentionally kills her customer and edawn is crazy and tries to kill himself) and then they all find each other and have fun before they die. it has a strong message as well! not to mention theyre all super good looking woweee

i hope retro future or whatever the next song is called will live up to the legacy of 365 fresh bc i’m here for it

I really hope they release the cinema theory videos soon, especially since I have a feeling we are gonna have a drought between now and ot12 debut since I really don't see them fitting yyxy's repackage in this month and I expect them to release it after ot12.

But I agree, I'm super excited for Triple H's comeback. I was worried they just used Hyuna at first to help promote Pentagon and they would just abandon the group like they did Troublemaker but since they aren't, I hope Retro Futurism is really good.

holy heck i can’t believe i’m so late

i’m not even a superfan of clc but when yujin during black suit is ;;;;;; yeeun did great during crazy too omg

CLC is criminally underrated. Like Black Dress was a bop yet S.Korea slept on it. I really hope Cube doesn't lock them in the basement now that (G)-Idle has hit it big, as has Pentagon.

i know right?? even as a casual fan, black dress is definitely my favourite gg release so far this year, and their entire crystyle mini remains one of my favourite kpop albums of all time. they have so much potential but i feel like cube's management ruined them ;-;

Same. They haven't promoted any of their popular members like Eunbin, who made it decently far in Produce 101 and they rarely have any of them do other activities like acting. I mean Elkie was a child actress and I believe she only got her first acting gig this year when they could of got her one much earlier. It also doesn't help they constantly change concepts so can't establish a core fan base. I mean, they went from Hobgoblin to Where Are You which is a massive change (Though both are amazing songs).

I hope Cube sees how popular Black Dress was and sticks with that style for a while before experimenting again.

7 hours ago, seventeen said:

holy heck i can’t believe i’m so late

i’m not even a superfan of clc but when yujin during black suit is ;;;;;; yeeun did great during crazy too omg

oh my god oh my god oh my godddd

i'm honestly half-thinking abt stanning clc and this is not helping theyre so good 

yeah i think i can pinpoint a few girls' voice in there (eunwoo)

i have no idea whats going on in produce48 but apparently g-idle is part of some demo track too?? what??? hm

Ahhh Jungwha, what a precious bean! I really wish she rapped more, she has a nice tone to her raps that suits with LE's style if Whoz That Girl is anything to by.