Share your headcanons with me, my pretties

Chad Radwell

I would have made this thread in FE general, but I've been really active tonight and all of the last few replies are me, ehe. It's semi-embarrassing.

Out with it, I know a lot of you have random headcanons and imagined quirks about these characters, serious or otherwise. They can be as little as a favourite food or as deep as entire backstories. Here's a few that are precious to me:

• Wine Mom Titania. I am convinced she has at least a hand carved wooden plaque in her home that says "WINE THIRTY" or something like that, like the kind you can get at craft and country stores. Except she probably made it herself, because Pinterest doesn't exist in Tellius.
  • Everyone and their mother has called Oscar their best friend at some point. He gets introduced to people that way all the time. "This is my best friend, Oscar. He's your best friend too, you just don't know it yet."
  • Pelleas always smells slightly like potpurri. No one can explain this but everyone notices it.
  • Rafael has an extremely difficult time in forests, ironically. His hair gets caught on everything and his furry wife has to come untangle him every now and then. One time he tried putting it up and she laughed so hard at him that he's never touching a hair tie again.
  • Mordecai makes his cat noises ("graow.") involuntarily, sometimes at inappropriate moments. Pointing this out to him embarrasses and upsets him. 
  • And finally, for a bit of crossover action that makes literally zero sense whatsoever, one of the Greil Mercs' squad inside jokes is calling fallen enemies "Chroms". "Nice hit on that Chrom, Boyd." "Man, did you see us take out all those Chroms back there?" "I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THIS FIELD IS LITTERED WITH CHROMS"

Anyway, those are all really stupid, but that's okay because they make me laugh. Have at it! Share your thoughts with me, my cabbage patch gremlins.

Edited by Chad Radwell

Since Awakening introduced Priam, but also Parallel Universes, I believe, Priam comes from the Universe, where Ike is hetero and that Ike is together with Ranulf in one of the other ones and together with Soren in all the countless other Parallel-Tellius-Universes.

I believe Ike is Asexual. He never really shows much interest in being in a relationship with anyone. Though if we take Priam into account, I do believe he meet someone sometime after he left Tellius and had a child. Asexual people can still have children if they wanted to.

• 2 months later...

Priam is part beast laguz--Ike hooked up with a cat-girl.

Naesela and Sanaki are romantically involved.

Ike lives to a ripe-old-age but becomes feeble and arthritic and incontinent in his 90s--while Soren still looks like a teenager, because Dragon Blood. Soren has an existential crisis after Ike dies of old age and returns to Goldoa, to live amongst dragonkind. He becomes a most trusted advisor to King Kurthnaga.

Edited by Shoblongoo

I'm pretty certain Titania has seen the ass of every man in the Greil Merc's at least once. Whether it was walking in on Rhys changing, Shinon pantsing Gatrie, or a toddler Ike going through that phase where they run around without clothes.

With his final breath, an elderly Ike makes Soren begrudgingly promise to take care of his family after he dies. Soren becomes like the family pet for generations or like Batman's Alfred.

-Priam is a descendent of Mist and probably Boyd. 

-Other Parim headcannon, he is many many generations down the line from Ike and Mist, and is from a branch of the family that decided to go looking for Great Great Uncle Ike and eventually bumbled their way over to Valm. 

-Ike and Soren sometime after leaving Tellius with an A support adopt a three-legged puppy, because Ike has no self control, and Soren can’t say no. Wether or not they are in a romantic relationship here is irrelevant, they are dog dads now. 

-Kurthnaga is pretty much the best uncle ever. He spends almost all of his free time with Ena’s kid, gets the best bday gifts, takes the kid with him on diplomatic stuff, just a really fun uncle. Even though his behavior is heavily motivated by all of the loss his family has experienced. If he gets the chance he does his best to be a good uncle with Soren too and probably goes out of his way to find books on Goldoan tactics, and makes attempts at bonding that tend to end awkwardly because its Soren.

17 minutes ago, BrandedCharmer93 said:

I'm pretty certain Titania has seen the ass of every man in the Greil Merc's at least once. Whether it was walking in on Rhys changing, Shinon pantsing Gatrie, or a toddler Ike going through that phase where they run around without clothes.

With his final breath, an elderly Ike makes Soren begrudgingly promise to take care of his family after he dies. Soren becomes like the family pet for generations or like Batman's Alfred.

I like both of these.

24 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

-Priam is a descendent of Mist and probably Boyd. 

-Other Parim headcannon, he is many many generations down the line from Ike and Mist, and is from a branch of the family that decided to go looking for Great Great Uncle Ike and eventually bumbled their way over to Valm. 

-Ike and Soren sometime after leaving Tellius with an A support adopt a three-legged puppy, because Ike has no self control, and Soren can’t say no. Wether or not they are in a romantic relationship here is irrelevant, they are dog dads now. 

-Kurthnaga is pretty much the best uncle ever. He spends almost all of his free time with Ena’s kid, gets the best bday gifts, takes the kid with him on diplomatic stuff, just a really fun uncle. Even though his behavior is heavily motivated by all of the loss his family has experienced. If he gets the chance he does his best to be a good uncle with Soren too and probably goes out of his way to find books on Goldoan tactics, and makes attempts at bonding that tend to end awkwardly because its Soren.

I like both of these.

Thank you :) and I must ask, DOES THE PUPPY HAVE A NAME?!

Since it seems to me like every Senator has a personal General, here are my Headcanons for those.

Sephiran: Zelgius

Lekain: Levail

Hetzel: Yuma

Numida: Jarod

Valtome: Sergei

Oliver: Kimaarsi

Duke of Seliora: Istvan and Lombroso is his ambitious Deputy.

Also the Senator at the Start of 3-5 is the Duke of Seliora and he is the Bishop with Elsleep or Elsilence in Chapter 4-3. The other one is Olivers Replacement as Duke of Tanas.

On 11/13/2017 at 8:38 PM, BrandedCharmer93 said:

I'm pretty certain Titania has seen the ass of every man in the Greil Merc's at least once. 

I endorse this.

I'm also pretty certain that at some point, on a bad PMS day--for no other reason than random acts of dumbassery on his part and and sheer frustration on her's--Titania has punched Boyd hard enough to lay him out. 

Edited by Shoblongoo

- Lehran had a heron wife and kids, from whom Reyson, Leanne, and Rafiel are descended, before he married Altina and had a kid with her.

- Ashnard knew about the Laguz slave trade and did everything in his power to put an end to it, which was why he fought so hard to seize land from Begnion before he became king of Daein. He also tried to stop the Serenes Massacre, but all he could do was pull Lillia out of the fire. (I guess I'm a pretty big fan of "alternate character interpretation.")

- Soren was born with an extremely strong talent for dark magic, which he lost in his teens when Pelleas charmed a fragment of his spirit (which is also why Pelleas' spirit mark is identical to Soren's brand).

- Ashnard learned that his son was working for the Greil Mercenaries in PoR and arranged things so that Soren would have the opportunity to claim all of Tellius.

- Ena got pregnant with Rajaion's child as a result of her proximity to him while Reyson and Leanne were singing the Galdr of Rebirth.

- When Ike and Soren disappeared, Almedha left Goldoa to look for them; she succeeded, and they accepted her. Ike and Almedha eventually had a kid, from whom Priam is descended.