Does anyone see HectorxFarina

Junkhead

I remember I used to pair Hector with her, and now I think it's crack as it gets. Feels like it's just put in there. Not to mention, having two of the pegasus sisters even further disqualifies them as either Eliwood or Hector's endings (to which it's never even mentioned Roy and Lilina are cousins/related in any way).

*yes, I fucking know this game was made after it's respective prequel but whatever

• 3 weeks later...

...Shucks, I really never thought that Roy and Lilina could be cousins if you pair Hector and Eliwood with peg sisters. 

You'd think they would've thought of that when making this game. All they would've had to do to avoid this was give Eliwood another support besides Fiora. Or change Hector's, but you only have to change one for Eliwood. Could be almost anyone too, Priscilla, Isadora. I guess not anyone, Serra doesn't work because of Wendy, Rebecca because of Wolt, Nino because of the twins. But c'mon, you laid the groundwork to make Roy's most canon ship his cousin IS.

Oh well, its kind of funny anyway. I think its safe to write off as an oversight. 

Edit: Wait, is Wendy Serra's daughter, or Oswin's? I actually forgot who the static parent is here.

Edited by Cornguy