Ya gorl got her wisdom teeth out today :(

Chad Radwell

Anyone have anything to cheer me up? Or at the very least, ideas to cope with the pain a little? (I can't start saltwater washes until tomorrow at earliest, so ATM I'm just eating froyo and taking codeine, but it isn't helping very much.) 

I've had "Thick Thighs" by Willam stuck in my head since I went in, LOL. Pretty sure I referenced it at one point during the pulling. Ouch.

2 minutes ago, Chad Radwell said:

Anyone have anything to cheer me up?

I thought you'd never ask!

And last but not least:

I'll even throw in a horrible joke :D

Where do voice actors audition for FE characters?

Spoiler

Helliwood!

Spoiler

Get it?

Cause Hollywood? And Eliwood? so they go to Helliwood? HA HA IM A GENIUS

well try having a hook shaped wisdom teeth (like the one I had) pulled out then

I mean, uh... the pain will pass by tomorrow, and depending on which side you took it off, you'll be able to eat normally as well (some people have "prefered" sides for eating. Just don't force yourself too much). You can eat ice cream as much as you'd like, at least.

Sleeping also works because you'll skip the painful part faster.

Edited by Rapier

Just sleep that is what I did and the pain goes away fairly quickly, the only problem I had was with the antibiotics they gave me every time I took them they would make me fall asleep.  Of course I had to have all four removed so I had to sleep in a chair for 2 nights.  My advice grab your 3DS and replay FE games until you get bored.

Unfortunately, I was not blessed with being part of a higher species like Ronnie. However, I was given the gift of them growing in such a perfect form that they need not be pulled out.

...Oh? You want help from the pain?

Well, all of Astolfo's "tips" are wonderful, and have given me the idea of telling you a number of jokes from my vast library. Here is the tip of an iceberg:

What do you call a snarky criminal going down the stairs?

Spoiler

A condescending con descending.

What do you call a fake noodle?

Spoiler

An impasta!

So first I changed a light bulb, then I crossed the road, and then I walked into a bar, and I realized - my whole life is a joke!

Argon walks into a bar. The bartender yells at him and says "You're a noble gas! You aren't welcome here!" Argon doesn't react.

What do you call a fish with no eyes?

Spoiler

A fsh!

Heisenburg and Schrodinger are driving a car and are speeding when a police man pulls them over. He asked them, "Do you know how fast you were going?" Heisenburg answers, "No, but I can tell you where I was." The policeman doesn't understand this answer and starts an investigation, and finds a dead cat in their trunk. He asks them, "Sirs, do you know there's a dead cat in your trunk? Schrodinger says, "Well, I do now!"

What sound does an ambulance make in the Mushroom Kingdom?

Spoiler

Wii U Wii U Wii U!

And if none of these have alleviated your pain, just know it will feel better when it stops hurting.

Thank you guys! Sorry I'm only just responding to this now but I did go through all your links and lovely suggestions last night ❤️❤️ Seriously made me feel way better, you're all the best. (Except Buttmuncher who is only conditionally the best since I'm not his gorl apparently pfffffft) 

@Rex Glacies: maybe it's the drugs but I almost popped a stitch laughing, oh my god.

Spoiler

Also it turns out I was supposed to have painkillers before I went in, but I only got half of my prescription somehow and ended up feeling way more pain than I should have >:( which is lowkey upsetting but at the same time I feel like  badass now heLL yeah 

@Skynstein  TMM IS THE BEST