Problema con sostegno Evocat.

ArielGalaxy99

Ho trovato Hector 5 stelle e subito mi sono messo ad allenarlo, fino al livello 23 , poi mi sono ricordato che potevo fare sostegno evocat. Per aumentargli le stats ma invece appena fatto, le stats si sono abbassate. In attacco aveva 43 e ora 39 , anche i ps si sono abbassati è normale? Aiutatemi 

i can't help with your question, but i can google translate that for you so hopefully someone is able to; Non posso aiutare con la tua domanda, ma posso tradurlo in Google per voi così spero che qualcuno è in grado di

13 minutes ago, ArielGalaxy99 said:

Ho trovato Hector 5 stelle e subito mi sono messo ad allenarlo, fino al livello 23 , poi mi sono ricordato che potevo fare sostegno evocat. Per aumentargli le stats ma invece appena fatto, le stats si sono abbassate. In attacco aveva 43 e ora 39 , anche i ps si sono abbassati è normale? Aiutatemi

translated: I found Hector 5 stars and I just started training it up to level 23, then I remembered that I could make evocat support. To increase stats but instead just done, the stats have dropped. In attack had 43 and now 39, even ps dropped is normal? Help me

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

Yes, all bonus units have boosted stats in Tempest.

Bonus units are Hector, Lyn (sword), Ninian and Eliwood. I am not sure if other four (Ursula, Lloyd, not!Marthh and Anna) also get stats boost outside of bonus score.

Edited by Tenzen12

39 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Yes, all bonus units have boosted stats in Tempest.

Bonus units are Hector, Lyn (sword), Ninian and Eliwood. I am not sure if other four (Ursula, Lloyd, not!Marthh and Anna) also get stats boost outside of bonus score.

Thanks. 

I'm sorry, but I don't think you're allowed to be on this site if you can't speak English. Most of us don't understand any other language, and those who do know a second language typically know Japanese, not Spanish. (and I myself only know English and some French)

Edited by Anacybele

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm sorry, but I don't think you're allowed to be on this site if you can't speak English. Most of us don't understand any other language, and those who do know a second language typically know Japanese, not Spanish. (and I myself only know English and some French)

Maybe they can speak it a little? I mean they have an English word in their name (galaxy). Ariel is I think a Spanish name though. Or a Disney one

And you'd think they'd understand English if they found this mainly English site. Soooo...yeah, they probably shouldn't be speaking Spanish here, but if they can speak English a little, they should be welcome here imo.

Ftr, OP is writing in Italian.

Reference for the curious:

Battaglia = Italian
Bataille = French
Batalla = Spanish
Batalha = Portuguese
Bătălie = Romanian

42 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Surely, you mean write in English?
As none of us are technically, speaking while we're here. :P

Anyway...
@ArielGalaxy99, as Tenzen12 pointed out, you can use this in the future: https://translate.google.it/?hl=it&tab=TT#it/en/

Edited by Tactician_Iris

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

I would think Americans would in large favour learning Spanish over Japanese as a second language but I suppose things can get weird amongst the nerdy'ish communities.

Except this is SF where people discuss an originally Japanese game series and several members know Japanese for translating certain stuff related to that series. And I myself said I favored French. So no, Americans don't necessarily learn Spanish as a second language, and this site isn't completely made up of Americans anyway.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Maybe they can speak it a little? I mean they have an English word in their name (galaxy). Ariel is I think a Spanish name though. Or a Disney one

And you'd think they'd understand English if they found this mainly English site. Soooo...yeah, they probably shouldn't be speaking Spanish here, but if they can speak English a little, they should be welcome here imo.

It's not hard to find sites in other languages even if you don't speak those languages, honestly. xP

If they could speak English though, you'd think that's what they would have done in the beginning.

42 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Surely, you mean write in English?
As none of us are technically, speaking while we're here. :P

You know what I mean. xP

Edited by Anacybele

There's absolutely no italian site on fire emblem, I can understand why he/she came here for help. It's easy enough to find italian people here. Also italian is too complicated, google translate can't translate properly.

10 minutes ago, Enaluxeme said:

There's absolutely no italian site on fire emblem, I can understand why he/she came here for help. It's easy enough to find italian people here. Also italian is too complicated, google translate can't translate properly.

That's Spanish though, I think. But whatever the case, while it sucks for them, we don't understand this language, and SF is English only. So they'll have to leave.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's Spanish though, I think. But whatever the case, while it sucks for them, we don't understand this language, and SF is English only. So they'll have to leave.

It's Italian. Why directly exclude someone without even trying to find a solution? 

Just now, mampfoid said:

It's Italian. Why directly exclude someone without even trying to find a solution? 

Because I can't understand them and this site is English only, like I said? I don't mean to be mean to the other person, and I feel bad that they can't be here. But it won't help them if we can't understand what they say and Google translate doesn't give a proper translation. I still don't know what they're really asking even after the Google translate.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Because I can't understand them and this site is English only, like I said? I don't mean to be mean to the other person, and I feel bad that they can't be here. But it won't help them if we can't understand what they say and Google translate doesn't give a proper translation. I still don't know what they're really asking even after the Google translate.

Like @Enaluxeme wrote, there is a small fraction of Italian speakers here at Serenes. Perhaps something like an "Italian corner" (or just a non-English sticky) would help those who struggle writing English to solve their problems. 

Translators are good for having a general idea what something means, but they add confusion if used for a conversation. 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

As SF's guidelines go, posts should be in English, but those who are ESL/EFL are given leeway on their English - certainly not barred from being here at all.

And many are understanding in the case of ESL/EFL - there's plenty of us who are ESL/EFL with varying degrees of proficency in English willing to help, and to us even a fragmented/poorly translated English sentence is something to work with.

57 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Translators are good for having a general idea what something means, but they add confusion if used for a conversation. 

I know what you're saying re: Google Translate (my native language, Swedish, can't be properly translated through it either), but even if it can't help fully, it's better than not posting at all.

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Like @Enaluxeme wrote, there is a small fraction of Italian speakers here at Serenes. Perhaps something like an "Italian corner" (or just a non-English sticky) would help those who struggle writing English to solve their problems. 

Yeah, that sounds like a fair idea. I mean, it'd be easier than just randomly posting a thread in a non-English language. And my French would come in handy there too, if it's a general non-English thread. I'm not fluent, but I can generally translate a lot of stuff for it since some has come naturally now after having been exposed to it for as long as I was. I took it in high school for three years and I lived in Belgium for awhile (half the country speaks French and I lived in that half). The only problem is that I'm nowhere near as good at actually speaking it. I can only read and translate written French... Better work on that, I guess. :P

1 hour ago, Tactician_Iris said:

As SF's guidelines go, posts should be in English, but those who are ESL/EFL are given leeway on their English - certainly not barred from being here at all.

And many are understanding in the case of ESL/EFL - there's plenty of us who are ESL/EFL with varying degrees of proficency in English willing to help, and to us even a fragmented/poorly translated English sentence is something to work with.

Oh, okay... I honestly thought the rules meant that if you could not write posts in English, you weren't allowed to post. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Anacybele

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Except this is SF where people discuss an originally Japanese game series and several members know Japanese for translating certain stuff related to that series. And I myself said I favored French. So no, Americans don't necessarily learn Spanish as a second language, and this site isn't completely made up of Americans anyway.

I didn't say that Americans (who are still the majority here) necessarily learn Spanish but only that it's the second language that would make the most sense to them considering their geographical position and demography. Spanish is, after all, their biggest minority language and is spoken quite a lot in the southern states.

As for your French, I might eventually want to test that out. :o

Common sense would tell me if you don't understand the language, then just ignore the post. There's plenty of users that speak languages other than English and Japanese on the site.

3 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

[...]

I know what you're saying re: Google Translate (my native language, Swedish, can't be properly translated through it either), but even if it can't help fully, it's better than not posting at all.

That's true. If someone posts something automatically translated, then it would be better to also post the original text (perhaps in spoilers?), since it could help to clarify misunderstandings caused by the translator. 

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, that sounds like a fair idea. I mean, it'd be easier than just randomly posting a thread in a non-English language. And my French would come in handy there too, if it's a general non-English thread. I'm not fluent, but I can generally translate a lot of stuff for it since some has come naturally now after having been exposed to it for as long as I was. I took it in high school for three years and I lived in Belgium for awhile (half the country speaks French and I lived in that half). The only problem is that I'm nowhere near as good at actually speaking it. I can only read and translate written French... Better work on that, I guess. :P

[...]

That's the spirit! I haven't been around in Belgium much, it must have been a cool experience. Somehow I regret never having practiced french after learning it at school. With the Italian language I did it the other way around (never learned in school, practiced a lot). 

Taking the OPs post as an example, I struggle to understand some ingame vocables from FEH in Italian, but most of them should become clear from the posts context. I learned now "sostegno evocat" translates "summoner support". 

1 hour ago, Book Bro said:

Common sense would tell me if you don't understand the language, then just ignore the post. There's plenty of users that speak languages other than English and Japanese on the site.

That was my first thought as well, it shouldn't disturb the majority.